Unkillable Fastcar and Quickcry rant

in WvW

Posted by: Shonuff.2354

Shonuff.2354

Long rant.Leave now if you hate to read.
This is not a flame or hate message.What I will post here fact,most on videos /stream.

I post about once a year. often when the server is down or crashing.
About a year ago a ranted about some warrior.Well, my server is VS them this week.

In advance ask any player on DB or SoS or FA or others in our tier that roam.

So, these 2 guys sit at our spawn or the other for hours and hours.Usually 2 of them, at times 3 of them.The 2 main guys, Fastcar and Quickcry from D.A.O.C. guild.

Played against them for 60+ hours.
Interesting facts:
Fact 1 : They can not ever be killed by less then 12-15 people. And that is very rare if ever.
3-10 VS 2 they always win, always.VS every class we send that them.bad players, average players and our best.
Fact 2: They can remove condi non stop for 15 mins straight.b4 some1 says “just re apply”, we do. They have non stop perma clears.2 full condi necros, 2 full condi thief 2 condi engy with perplexity have no effect at all.zero.
Fact 3 : They have insane armor.Burst zerk thieves that usually 10k BS hit the ranger for 7k or so and that warrior for 3500ish.
Fact 4: They regen unlike anyone I have ever seen b4.I play 8-12 hours a day,everyday.
Thousands a second regen, full time.
Fact 5: They seem to have constant non stop full heals on demand when needed.
Fact 6: They are fast, no one can catch them. ever
Fact 7 :They seem to do tripple damage under water and take even less damage
They sit at the spawn so long killing everyone untill most of eb just quits.
We cant even make it from spawn to the first keep.

I am man enough to admit, this game has levels of players.Like any sport does.
These guys are super stars. Trust me, I am no fan, but honest.

Ever meet the 1 roamer per server, that one guy who takes on 2-4 on 1 and wins. that is them.

I saw his new vid of insane tanking
I was here on my mez at first, later condi thief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv1zvc3I1DY&list=UU_c5me8szrav_8syKKweGew
3 or 4 or 5 or 10, no effect on Fastcar.No matter the class or build.
Now, some will say, great , nomad gear but cant kill a thing. wrong again
Saw Him 1 on 1 like 50+ people in a row and win.All end with him at full health.like these VS dragon rated “pro” players.
Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07zEAH2_FqE&list=UU_c5me8szrav_8syKKweGew&index=6
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAMUn1nJleA&list=UU_c5me8szrav_8syKKweGew

b4 he ignored me ,I asked Fastcar about his play style.he said he is a proud clicker ,again.Babbed somthing that gives a click type player an advantage over mouse mover style.Somthing about perfect circle straffe off center axis hits/misses.More or less 1/3 or more of all attacks miss.

He said wait till I post the good vids that usually goto the guild website.

I have watched all 70 some vids.Shocking.
I got this game only because of Mez class. I give up. I am making a warrior or ranger.

Best part,
After countless of us get owned/frustrated we build siege and sit on it all night.
We blast them with 2-3 cannons, 1-3 trebs, morter, 1-4 sup AC, 1-2 cats, 1-3 ballista
They literally stand in all of it, /sleep /dance or not moving at all.
They fight groups of people in the siege doing tens of thousands of damage, with no effect at all.none.

last night they had 5. they took on 15-40+ four hours untill 95% of us just quit for the night.They never died that I know of.

if you are legit and not hacked, hats off to yall.
You bested all of us.
All map chat does it talk about you guys for hours.every great player shows up, gets smoked and then has a story, and leaves.

personally, I will just wave and walk by.Seems if you jump/wave they wont attack you.

-Doug

• Some 1 will post here how they have some magic build that would own them. please 1 on 1 them and post the vid here. please

in WvW

Posted by: quick.7361

quick.7361

We are just 2 wee asurans. /BOW

in WvW

Posted by: epborden.7492

epborden.7492

lol if anything this just shows out ridiculous this game is, no class should even be able to do that beyond hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Addiction.9685

Addiction.9685

Quickcrys a softie, just gotta burst him with some direct dmg, don’t bother with condis. And bring your own condi removal, his dmg is pure condi.

in WvW

Posted by: spayced.2016

spayced.2016

Okay I figured out what gear to get for my warrior. That’s frighteningly easymode, the guy can barely look straight but dominates lol.

Paper is fine. Nerf rock.

in WvW

Posted by: rseqw.9706

rseqw.9706

is this thread a joke

in WvW

Posted by: StugLyfe.2134

StugLyfe.2134

We are legit, how did u like 30 secs of immobilize?

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

—READ—

This guy again, every year he posts once about his crappy warrior with lot’s of exaggeration. Please don’t fall for it, most had been staged and he has been proven a hoax multiple times on the warrior forum.
1st thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Unkillable-Warrior/first

His build ain’t complicated, I actually improved it a little and field tested it. It really is kitten and anything decent will kill it. It is just good to troll or play afk a little when bored.

If you didn’t know it yet, this is a ego feeding thread. Just watch a few youtube videos of this guy and you’ll quickly see he is a racist person.

These threads mostly end in a flamewar where real warriors call him out with calculations disproving his ‘claims’. So please close this down before I have to proof my point again with numbers…

ps.: he is a clicker…

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

warrior build is probably something like the build in my sig – just double swords instead of sword / warhorn. how 10 people can lose against 2 CLICKERS is totally beyond me though. If thats really true they might not be legit or you might be seriously seriously seriously bad. the warrior build cannot take on more then 1 decent player, though it is able to wreck just about anything 1v1 – with ease.

ah thanks milkzz that clears it up.. kids onna roll.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Well… this says nothing about warriors… at all.

Yesterday evening we went with 3 roamers of – ele, thief and guardian – and decided to go yolo and mess with Blacktide (as usual). We capped a camp close to their EB spawn and defended it for 20 minutes. The battle raged on non-stop and we killed every single blacktide that came at us (20+ kills). Blacktide kept getting more people to attack our camp and we just wiped the floor with them. This just as an example that this kind of overkill is possible with any class, if you got experienced and skilled fighters.

If you’re curious, of course we had a lot of condi cleansing and heals, but that’s basically a must if you roam. I ran meditation guardian hybrid. The ele ran celestial d/d. Our thief ran the usual d/p build.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: spayced.2016

spayced.2016

I spent 10g to put this build on my warrior. With seal+dolyak+regen+adrenal health I get about 1,200/sec regen and 1 condi removal/5 sec. I’d imagine you could get over 1,500/sec but I only spent half an hour duplicating the build with non-ascended gear. It’s very strong and can do okay damage but against a player who is tight on defense it will easily be a stalemate like any bunker variant.

Paper is fine. Nerf rock.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It’s very strong and can do okay damage but against a player who is tight on defense it will easily be a stalemate like any bunker variant.

Yeah, I fought fastcar on the past with my engi (Full knights)… Ended on stalemate since I couldn’t outdps the regen and he couldn’t damage me enough because of my high armor.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

If they are hacking, since i did not see the video they are using a private custom hack that only a few have. Anet is trying to rectify it i believe but its a very complex stat hack on the client side.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

What would be this build with 1200 regen per second?

[HUE]

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I think it would go somenthing like this. I got 1252hps with the banner active, full adrenaline and sigil of life stacked. And I’m not even counting the regeneration boon…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

This thread is beyond stupid. It’s pretty clear OP is either the warrior himself or a close friend of his.

And speaking of the warrior, that is some of the worst gameplay I’ve ever seen. A condi bunker BM’ing random pugs while skill clicking everything…

Second Child

in WvW

Shonuff.2354

last post here as it will get silly soon. I do love all the people that talk so much, but do not have a single video of themself in gameplay.
Talk is easy.

“show your vids of fighting these guys”

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Another condi bunker cheesy build… nothing to see. Move along

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

Not this guy again. Putting up ridiculous claims of this godlike warrior (who totally isn’t OP on an alternate account) tanking 20 gazillion enemies without breaking a sweat, healing 15k/sec and then killing them in 8-10 sec whenever he feels like it, and going into great detail of how this player is the best, sickest, maddest, most skilled SOB who ever played this game. Then he posts videos of himself tanking 3 upleveled rangers and killing an “experienced” warrior who “destroyed” several good players (suuuure, he says it, so it must be true) before he met OP. This so called “experienced” warrior is a a “veteran”, that’s what, rank 25? In addition to this he obviously runs a kittenty build and isn’t very good at dueling. Must be a legendary warrior…

I don’t know if the saddest part is this guy actually thinking he is a GW2-playing demigod, or me taking the time to answer this OP.

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Just saw the videos, LOL…

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

His build is hardly complicated and relies almost entirely on conditions for damage. I noticed his healing signet was ticking for 498 in the first video I watched, which means he’s got approx 1200 healing power (unless his server’s medic bonus was high at the time, in which he could have specced at 1000 and been fine). The regen from adrenal health (which does not tick every second), the regen from healing signet, and the additional healing and condi cleanse from shout heals (rune of the trooper/soldier in PvP) would throw a lot of peple off. His condi damage is also relatively low, but does last for a decent while. Anyone who had solid condi clears should be able to finish him with ease.

Yes, I run a very similar mid-bunker in PvP; s/s+LB, and while it’s cheap, capping and holding in sPvP is everything. I can last for a very long time but overall damage is relatively mediocre and is highly dependent on blinds, immobilizes, and whittling down via conditions. The whole point is to be able to tank as much as possible from the other team so you don’t lose the cap.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

I’m always intrigued by players complaining about spawn camping. There’s 3 exits. And in EB those exists are so wide that spawn campers shouldn’t be more than a minor nuisance.

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

For starters, he’s terrible. He can barely do a 180. Secondly, he’s pure condition damage and doing next to no physical damage. Condition damage Warrior’s are extremely tanky. He’s an a??hole, don’t give him any kind of respect. In all of those videos he’s gloating about being a clicker. Congratulations, I play on a mousepad with backwards controls and can win 1v4’s as a melee Ranger. At least I can do a 180. Lots of people are clickers and do it better than this guy. He also mocks and continues to DPS someone after a duel? There are no rules stating you can’t kill someone after a duel… But it’s common sense that after an agreed upon fight you let the person get back up. Doing what he did, and mocking him in chat as well, is just unnecessary and a terrible display of poor sportsmanship. Lastly, if people are giving you this much trouble, don’t bother with them as they’re probably just trolling and trying to get people upset. Or, if you’re confident you can beat them, try kiting them to an area where you’ll have an advantage. In WvW, the environment is your playground, if you can’t beat someone toe to toe, kite them to a place where the land gives you an advantage. I do it with LB Rangers all the time when I’m on my Necromancer. I can’t get close to them so I line of sight them. Either they give up and run away, or they come close enough to me that I can land a Dark Path on them and I eat their face.

tldr; he’s terrible, rude, gloats about being bad at something he thinks he’s good at, a poor sport for duels, using one of the easiest to play builds on par with P/D Thief and PU Mesmer, and you guys are just feeding the troll by acknowledging them.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

I’m always intrigued by players complaining about spawn camping. There’s 3 exits. And in EB those exists are so wide that spawn campers shouldn’t be more than a minor nuisance.

Wrong thread.

in WvW

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

First video:

All I saw was one mesmer and one thief attacking a full bunker Warrior who had the aid of all the guards to kill them, then he was fighting a single mesmer, then he run scared back to the guards for help… Where are the 10 people the OP claims? are they all invisible?

Second video:

OMG this guy is for real? He is using Regen Food, Regen BOOSTER (from the gem store) and managed to kill his opponent? Wow I wonder why.

Third video:

Once again using Food buffs…

If that’s how duels work in WvW then I won’t duel there, I prefer custom arenas. I guess some players that lack skill, use food and gem store buffs to have an advantage

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

First video:

All I saw was one mesmer and one thief attacking a full bunker Warrior who had the aid of all the guards to kill them, then he was fighting a single mesmer, then he run scared back to the guards for help… Where are the 10 people the OP claims? are they all invisible?

Second video:

OMG this guy is for real? He is using Regen Food, Regen BOOSTER (from the gem store) and managed to kill his opponent? Wow I wonder why.

Third video:

If that’s how duels work in WvW then I won’t duel there, I prefer custom arenas. I guess some players that lack skill, use food and gem store buffs to have an advantage

Do not forget that video a ranger fighting a thief and he even had to use a stealth trap to counter the thief. LOL.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

I think it would go somenthing like this. I got 1252hps with the banner active, full adrenaline and sigil of life stacked. And I’m not even counting the regeneration boon…

Also ranger can heal 1200+ hp/s + 4 condi cleans every 10 seconds, invul, evades and a self ress, it will be able to kill noobs like in those videos, build :

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fNAQRAsf3YjEqUxa/KOsQ0aAMhqdBssBw7bYGWVXXwAeA-TVSDABcfQAQw8nOq/c8ZAwUlgrofIJlfA8AAUZ/BSB8tyK-w

I used to run this build 1+ years ago and it was as cheesy as it can get, now it’s probably more tanky considering the signets buff.

in WvW

maddoctor.2738

First video:

Second video:

Third video:

Do not forget that video a ranger fighting a thief and he even had to use a stealth trap to counter the thief. LOL.

Yep this guy obviously lacks any skill and uses lame tricks to win..

last post here as it will get silly soon. I do love all the people that talk so much, but do not have a single video of themself in gameplay.
Talk is easy.
“show your vids of fighting these guys”

As you say Talk is easy. Look into your mirror and tell your friend to post at least one video of him winning without using any gimmicks like gem store regen, food buffs, bloodlust, life stacks, WvW ability stacks or stealth disruptor trap. Until then, tell him that he is the one “talking so much” and bragging while showing zero skill and ability.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I spent 10g to put this build on my warrior. With seal+dolyak+regen+adrenal health I get about 1,200/sec regen and 1 condi removal/5 sec. I’d imagine you could get over 1,500/sec but I only spent half an hour duplicating the build with non-ascended gear. It’s very strong and can do okay damage but against a player who is tight on defense it will easily be a stalemate like any bunker variant.

if it is, the sturdy warrior build im thinking off it would be needed a zerker(or 2 to be faster due eavy burst spam)thief to kill it, against bunker builds yeah, i think i encountered several of those warriors i almost could go afk on my guard bunker, but that warrior build is pretty good against condis for what i noticed.

Actually i dont find any problem if someone hold that longer, it should be allowed ´that damage would return to be stale betweenzerker and tanker if fighthing each other, like if a tanky and a zerker could balance themselves but some classes in this game can kill pretty fast the opponent some burst are to high damageble, anything on this game that is based on heavy crit wins the game even pseudo tankish builds dont have a chance and can be outplayed easilly and game design do not support sturdy builds so a zerker with high crit will always prevail.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

my warrior has almost 3500 armor and 800 healing power but in full adrenaline can not recover so fast any damage , special the damage from thieves .

2 possible reasons for this we saw. 1. dolyak rune , healing sigils or trait working really good ( double heals all the time ,some times triple ) or 2. enemies do not know how to deliver burst damage ….

(edited by Reborn.2934)

in WvW

Shonuff.2354

In game and on forums, any person that gets owned or out smarted always crys"cheese build" Funny how that always works.

“this guy is terrible” if terrible is killing anyone he wants and 10-20 people cant ever kill him, I want to be terrible also.

All these armchair quarterbacks and not one video of anyone killing these guys.

Easy to talk.

FYI I messaged Fastcar in game ( actually asked Slash gordon because he ignored me)
He said “depending on my exact setup at that time, 1900-2400 heal power”

Due to this thread I assume, those DAOC guys went to the side of SM and did 3+ hours of 1 on 1 fights. They won almost every single Fight that I watched VS every class and build.

Fastcar seems to not burst at all.VS most people he kills them slowly but wins.
I do not play a warrior. For some reason some fights he takes off his horn and uses 2 X short swords. Any thoughts for this?

3 fights I saw what I guess was a tie, neither would die for like 5-10 mins so they stopped.

All that died had a story and excuse as usual.

Q: Why is it when people use a legit build or skill that is part of the game, people cry cheese. that is really funny to me.
When my mez was blow up build they cried cheese, when I was PU they cried cheese, when I was my survive build that was also cheese.

I love all the comments from people that have zero videos.Stuff like “this guy isnt good, he cant turn” and so on.To me if he is so bad it makes all those people look 10x worse.
If 5-10 people cant kill a “nub,dirty no good clicker”. How does that make you look?

Anyhoo post has turned silly like most on forums.

Anet, PLEASE fix the lag !

-Proud 33rd mason

I was just killed by a dude named “leeroy Chickenlova” and his pet " thats racist yo"
:(

(edited by Shonuff.2354)

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

This thread was silly the moment you created it…

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

In game and on forums, any person that gets owned or out smarted always crys"cheese build" Funny how that always works.

“this guy is terrible” if terrible is killing anyone he wants and 10-20 people cant ever kill him, I want to be terrible also.

Easy to talk.

FYI I messaged Fastcar in game ( actually asked Slash gordon because he ignored me)

Due to this thread I assume, those DAOC guys went to the side of SM and did 3+ hours of 1 on 1 fights. They won almost every single Fight that I watched VS every class and build.

I do not play a warrior. For some reason some fights he takes off his horn and uses 2 X short swords. Any thoughts for this?

3 fights I saw what I guess was a tie, neither would die for like 5-10 mins so they stopped.

Q: Why is it when people use a legit build or skill that is part of the game, people cry cheese. that is really funny to me.
When my mez was blow up build they cried cheese, when I was PU they cried cheese, when I was my survive build that was also cheese.

I love all the comments from people that have zero videos.Stuff like “this guy isnt good, he cant turn” and so on.To me if he is so bad it makes all those people look 10x worse.
If 5-10 people cant kill a “nub,dirty no good clicker”. How does that make you look?

-Proud 33rd mason

I was just killed by a dude named “leeroy Chickenlova” and his pet " thats racist yo"

Hey, I won’t be the judge of who you idolize but having a throbbing h?rd one for this kind of person screams “idiot” to me.

He is terrible. The end. There is no argument. He’s bad and he’s rude.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Milamberr.1705

Milamberr.1705

Easy to talk.

-Proud 33rd mason

This is so lame its almost uncomfortable to read. You are clearly one of the bunkers, stop pretending you are ‘just some guy who really appreciates them’.

Why would anyone have a video of themselves fighting a bunker? Its a long boring fight. I killed a bunker warrior last night, it took about 7 mins of chasing him across the borderlands map (im full zerker) and at the end of it I didn’t think, ‘wow, what an amazing fight, im certainly going to record and post this for everyone to see how i used all my skills over and over while the other guy healed and ran, riveting stuff’.

See you in a year.

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Wrong thread.

Not really. As the OP said, those players “spawn camp” for hours, killing players over and over again and those players supposedly stop playing because they can’t even get from spawn to camp.

in WvW

maddoctor.2738

Easy to talk.

-Proud 33rd mason

I’m still waiting for his videos fighting 10 people and surviving and winning at LEAST one 1vs1 without using gimmicks. Until then “easy to talk”

in WvW

Shonuff.2354

Heres ONE

vs a Pheonix

Im done here
“easy to talk”

in WvW

maddoctor.2738

Heres ONE

vs a Pheonix

Im done here
“easy to talk”

25 stacks + extra food buff than his opponent.
Still “easy to talk”

Try again.

Who says he is a Phoenix?

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

We are just 2 wee asurans. /BOW

Rofl. Clicker. Bad.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

lawl clicking, keyboard turning, auto-target.. good troll

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I just watched that video… what a bunch of bad players. The condi warrior must be the worst I ever saw (as the others said… clicker, keyboard turning, autotarget – none of the good players do any of that) and the guy fighting him is running signet build without any condi removals… waaaw.

On my dire condi warrior I can take on 3 or more guys depending on their build/skill and I don’t even use food buffs + corruption stack.

Nice troll thread.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

my warrior has almost 3500 armor and 800 healing power but in full adrenaline can not recover so fast any damage , special the damage from thieves .

2 possible reasons for this we saw. 1. dolyak rune , healing sigils or trait bugged ( double heals all the time ,some times triple ) or 2. enemies do not know how to deliver burst damage ….

Look closer, he’s clearing condis way too fast. That’s Rune of the Trooper.

I’m not seeing any double pings from his Healing Signet. If he’s regening at a rate of almost 500, that requires ~1200 healing power. His Adrenal Health is similarly hitting pretty high and that would make sense with that high HP. His relative vit of 26k seems like we’re looking at a combination of Cleric’s and perhaps something else. Definitely a hybrid. Shout heals scale very well with healing power, so with Inspiring Shouts (to get his adrenaline up), Lung Capacity, and Vigorous Shouts, he’s using a twist on what would be considered a common sPvP bunker meta. He’s also running a stacking sigil, and I can’t tell what it is because the icons all look the same (seriously Anet, make them different) and I can only guess that perhaps he’s using mango pies. Utilities? Could be toxic sharpening stones, could be crystals, could be toxic oils. The latter wouldn’t make sense for his build. Again, I can’t guess at what it is.

It’s a ?/?/4/6/? build, with definite points in Discipline. Sigils I can only guess at. Leeching perhaps? Blood doesn’t scale well with healing power and only procs every 5 seconds, and that’s if you crit.

Relatively low power but a s+s/LB setup, you can pull off some really good condi tick dmg with even low condi damage. I know I’m wrong about some of this, but it’s not an impossible build to achieve.

It’s also really trollish :P

edit: Fastcar bursts on his LB for the fire field and the fact that the burst doesn’t have to hit a target to clear condis.

(edited by Ark Bladesteele.2943)

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

OP couldn’t make it more obvious he is fastcar, lmao.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in WvW

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

The Fastcar dude is a known troll on YB and no-one takes him seriously. He’s widely known to post on alt accounts/have shill accounts post threads like this purely to get people talking about him or his guild of, like, 3 people. He then “brags” about how good he is and how many people are complaining/talking about him when in reality it’s just him talking about himself or shill accounts as no-one else cares since he’s irrelevant. He must be really insecure or something, lol. He makes up all kinds of nonsense. Most people on YB just laugh/pity him as he’s been doing this for years.

The OP is yet another alt/shill account as someone said earlier. His earlier posting history is pretty much comprised of the same nonsense from a year back:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Shonuff-2354/showposts

-yawn-

This behavior isn’t even amusing on a troll level. It’s just bizarre and sad, tbh.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

(edited by Tiffany.8576)

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

That post history is pretty kitten ing. I honestly don’t know what to think except, maybe stop feeding the troll?

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

The Fastcar dude is a known troll on YB and no-one takes him seriously. He’s widely known to post on alt accounts/have shill accounts post threads like this purely to get people talking about him or his guild of, like, 3 people. He then “brags” about how good he is and how many people are complaining/talking about him when in reality it’s just him talking about himself or shill accounts as no-one else cares since he’s irrelevant. He must be really insecure or something, lol. He makes up all kinds of nonsense. Most people on YB just laugh/pity him as he’s been doing this for years.

The OP is yet another alt/shill account as someone said earlier. His earlier posting history is pretty much comprised of the same nonsense from a year back:

-yawn-

This behavior isn’t even amusing on a troll level. It’s just bizarre and sad, tbh.

I hereby make it your responsibility to force him to obsidian sanctum and record him get humiliated over and over by duelists then :P

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Not playing in NA.
If he has a EU shill account, he’s free to whisper and meet me in pvp on any build. I have a arena, ready to record this troll^^
Or is he shaking in fear to duell something else than his shill accounts? xD

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in WvW

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

-yawn-

Could he be a relative of fake DK from the other forums :o

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Don’t know the names but I have seen the guild before. They’re rubbish

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

-yawn-

Could he be a relative of fake DK from the other forums :o

I don’t know I find it hard to believe since fake DK always avoided duels in the other forums & this guys seems to love em.

With so many alts it wouldn’t be a problem to keep his anonymity.

All classes