Warrior = Usain Bolt?

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

thief = low hp and low armor = 3 shot death
warrior = high hp and haigh armor = 3 shot 50% life
compare worrior to thief

Thief = Stealth, Stealth and More stealth. While in stealth most of them take triats that buff them some of these include – Healing while in stealth, condition removal, 50% movement speed increase, initiative regen, 100% crit chance on first attack from stealth. While they have low health, they spam stealth every 4 seconds, not exactly easy to pin them down.

Warrior just have insane mobility, the kind of mobility that a HEAVY armor class should NOT have. They have high health, high defense skills that make them immune to damage and another that makes them immune to new conditions. They have the most Overpowered Healing Signet in the game, when you consider the fact that hardly any Warrior will actually use the healing Signet and rely on the passive, that says something about the passive…

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

ITT – awesome players who managed to die under PVT greatsword. Seriously, I coming here every morning just to get my portion of laugh.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

compare worrior to thief

Thief = Stealth, Stealth and More stealth. While in stealth most of them take triats that buff them some of these include – Healing while in stealth, condition removal, 50% movement speed increase, initiative regen, 100% crit chance on first attack from stealth. While they have low health, they spam stealth every 4 seconds, not exactly easy to pin them down.

Warrior just have insane mobility, the kind of mobility that a HEAVY armor class should NOT have. They have high health, high defense skills that make them immune to damage and another that makes them immune to new conditions. They have the most Overpowered Healing Signet in the game, when you consider the fact that hardly any Warrior will actually use the healing Signet and rely on the passive, that says something about the passive…

You even realize healsig isnt meant to be used…? Also it got buffed for a reason…warriors needed sustain as has been explained 100 times before.Also not every warrior is mobile…is a mace/shield – hammer warr mobile ? No he is not…Youre complaining about a certain build…a certain build that was Made to be mobile in the first place.Youre complaining about a build..thats made for exactly that purpose…Its whole intention is to be mobile….Its like saying a thief making a build to have stealth up 90% of the time…is stealthing alot….

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Eloquence.5207

Eloquence.5207

Where can I find link to the 30/30/30/30/30 build?

“L2P” according to pr0 Thieves
http://youtu.be/k0YDuSLXcX8?t=3m16s
See, Blinding Powder is nothing.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

snip

Actually it was deleted by a kitten, I didn’t remove it, because it’s 100% fact.

Anywho.

Your reading comprehension needs work. I said Mesmer has incredible in combat mobility, you then said no they don’t (fail, yes they do) and you start talking about something else entirely, a clear sign of reading fail.

You then also went on again to say Mesmer has no in combat mobility. Again, yes, yes they do, please stop failing, they have an untouchable (for full melee warrior) amount of it, and as I said, no full melee warrior (both weapon sets) should ever lose to them.

You then showed your lack of reading ability again, by talking about ranged weapons and necro aoe being able to own mesmers, regardless of myself and others saying FULL MELEE WARRIOR. You even quoted someone saying melee war, and then talked about necros, clearly not understanding.

Also, stop mentioning portal, it CAN be used, but no one in their right mind does, please don’t use it on roaming bar, or mention it for mobility again. (remember, mobility and land speed are different things, read my page 1 post outlining the differences which was /thread until reading comprehension fails took over)

Read. L2P. Get good.

One more time to sink the truth in. No mesmer should EVER lose to a full melee warrior, unless their house catches fire or some other emergency suddenly arises.

Yep that 30/30/30/30/30 non existent god mode super everything build is fun. /sarcasm

The amount of exaggeration and lack of understanding is hilarious. Strongk tunnel vision mate.

Quoting for truth

You even realize heal sig isn’t meant to be used…? Also it got buffed for a reason…warriors needed sustain as has been explained 100 times before. Also not every warrior is mobile…is a mace/shield – hammer warr mobile ? No he is notYou’re complaining about a certain builda certain build that was Made to be mobile in the first place. You’re complaining about a build..that’s made for exactly that purpose…Its whole intention is to be mobile

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It doesn’t matter how many times we throw logic in your face in this thread, you people just tunnel vision your way past the facts and truth, and instead rely on some false reality you are inventing yourself.

LOGIC.

(edited by Have No Faith In Me.1840)

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

I don’t think warriors are op it just need a few tweaks. There mobility is great but I dont really think its game breaking maybe just make healing signet heal 380 hp per sec instead of 393?

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: gwfanboy.2496

gwfanboy.2496

Hei Anet comon whats up with that bullkitten? This troll warriors who runs like Usain bolt and 6 Guys cant chatch them? Pls regulate this its stupid right now to play as a roamer.This class can do every thing,this is unfair unbalanced.they have highest Def/HP and can resete every fight so.
Also with Thief,two shadowsteps and with shortbow,25 % movespeed i cant catch these guys,what the hell?
Pls adjust the range from warriors charge skill this is to much!

Necromancer, Devonas Rest Are My Harlots [PIMP]

(edited by gwfanboy.2496)

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Damash.1074

Damash.1074

All i want to say is nerf the warriors to the death =]

Alpha Alex

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Someone care to explain why guardians have had the staff skill Symbol of Swiftness reduced, yet warriors get an insane amount of mobility. I run both and the contrast is stark.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

I’ll actually respond to this, becuase i am also a thief, running full travelers runes, shadowstep, signet of agility, and the shortbow shadowshot, and there is NOTHING you can do you catch/kill some of these warriors. Either you literally cannot keep up with them, or you barely manage to and they just shrug off the few hits you manage to land while fighting at a full out sprint. What happened to the core notion that a thief was supposed to have some actual mobility?

Thieves do have mobility. Just because Warriors have the same mobility doesn’t mean you’re slow.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: gwfanboy.2496

gwfanboy.2496

I’ll actually respond to this, becuase i am also a thief, running full travelers runes, shadowstep, signet of agility, and the shortbow shadowshot, and there is NOTHING you can do you catch/kill some of these warriors. Either you literally cannot keep up with them, or you barely manage to and they just shrug off the few hits you manage to land while fighting at a full out sprint. What happened to the core notion that a thief was supposed to have some actual mobility?

Thieves do have mobility. Just because Warriors have the same mobility doesn’t mean you’re slow.

Gotta love thief players..the handicap isn’t enough so they resort to asking nerfs for other classes and resorting to hacks if they aren’t busy running away when losing.

Thief Shortbow teleport initiative cost needs to be increased. There is no reason for them to teleport all the way from one end of the map to the other.

Warrior GS mobility needs a nerf -usually thief/war players are the one running whenever they are about to lose-.

Engy rocket boots+eternal swiftness+ 2 blocks need a nerf

Ele Fiery sword mobility needs a nerf

The mobility has to be brought down to the slow classes like Necros and guardians.

This is pvp..not a hide and seek or running away game. Sheesh. Never seen anything as bad as in this game’s class balance.

Necromancer, Devonas Rest Are My Harlots [PIMP]

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Mochann.5298

This thread XD

Sounds like there are some really good warriors out on the field. So good that they escape enemies. And these other classes are mad because they can’t run after them

My goodness. This sounds like a l2p/suckitup problem.

what does knowing how to play have anything to do with the fact that if any class besides a warrior your chance of catching a warrior is next to nothing? If anything the people here has learned that they class they play doesn’t have the button to press to close the gap with the warrior.

here is the thing, its not that warriors are fast that is the problem its the fact that most people can’t point out a draw back to warrior.

Eh, Warriors have crappy AOE damage, don’t have Mistform, can’t move fast without holding a melee weapon and just don’t do as much damage as my Ele. I can’t collect lootbags with them in WvW the way I do with an Ele.

You people just whine and whine, try to get better instead of whining all day.

If it really bothers you, roll a warrior. You’d be surprised at how much you suck at playing your warrior, expecting to steam roll everything.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Mochann.5298

Gotta love thief players..the handicap isn’t enough so they resort to asking nerfs for other classes and resorting to hacks if they aren’t busy running away when losing.

Thief Shortbow teleport initiative cost needs to be increased. There is no reason for them to teleport all the way from one end of the map to the other.

Warrior GS mobility needs a nerf -usually thief/war players are the one running whenever they are about to lose-.

The mobility has to be brought down to the slow classes like Necros and guardians.

This is pvp..not a hide and seek or running away game. Sheesh. Never seen anything as bad as in this game’s class balance.

You’re wrong, this isn’t PvP. This is WvW.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

vincecontix.1264

lol let me guess you play necro or guard right?

Isle of Janthir

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

lol let me guess you play necro or guard right?

Thief mobility if fine, and leave the bow alone!
The problem are the game overall mechanics its a dull system(game)….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

people say runner warriors are ok but what if you arent playing a super runner class like thief or mesmer or ele or another warrior how do You run from the said warrior when he returns over and over and somehow manages to harm you ?

pretty much the only condition that slows them is stun and fear and those dont last over 3 seconds usually specially if said warr has lemongrass and melandru

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

people say runner warriors are ok but what if you arent playing a super runner class like thief or mesmer or ele or another warrior how do You run from the said warrior when he returns over and over and somehow manages to harm you ?

pretty much the only condition that slows them is stun and fear and those dont last over 3 seconds usually specially if said warr has lemongrass and melandru

How is this any different than a Thief except that they do more damage with better ability to run away and get back into the fight?

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Rezzet.3614

How is this any different than a Thief except that they do more damage with better ability to run away and get back into the fight?

i never agreed with thief being fine either but since theres so many defending thief i just dint mentioned it

the diference is if a thief messess up i can at least kill em cuz 98% thieves run glass cannon thief can actually be balanced easily though

as simple as making them revealed when they hit a blocking player

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

i never agreed with thief being fine either but since theres so many defending thief i just dint mentioned it

the diference is if a thief messess up i can at least kill em cuz 98% thieves run glass cannon thief can actually be balanced easily though

If a Warrior is not glass and using greatsword how are you dying exactly? Only bad Thieves die in any situation ever in WvW while wearing full zerker.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

I dunno why anyone seeing a warrior with the sword-horn, GS would actually think the person’s a roamer…

I’d let the guy go and tail him back to his zerg, coz he’s either a scout or a zergling that got left behind…especially if they’ve got some ranks on them. The fact that he’s got his run stuff on basically just telegraphs for you that there’s a group they’re with, coz no sane warrior uses that set up alone.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

vincecontix.1264

If a Warrior is not glass and using greatsword how are you dying exactly? Only bad Thieves die in any situation ever in WvW while wearing full zerker.

A war in full zerker armor can have 3.2k attack, 3.2k armor 60% crit chance(with fury) 89+ crit dmg 22.5k vit, great regen via hs and great mobility via gs.

Isle of Janthir

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Have No Faith In Me.1840

A war in full zerker armor can have 3.2k attack, 3.2k armor 60% crit chance(with fury) 89+ crit dmg 22.5k vit, great regen via hs and great mobility via gs.

Fact, full zerker has 2127 armour.

Show me a screenshot of this 30/30/30/30/30 build that somehow uses 2 sets of armour at the same time.

Cannot?

Lol ok, goodbye then. Your kind are despicable, stop over exaggerating things and learn to play, get good.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

3.2k armor ? on zerker gear !!! , dude im using “Knight” armor with zerker trinkets and got only 2.7k armor, stop pulling numbers out of that hole

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

3.2k armor ? on zerker gear !!! , dude im using “Knight” armor with zerker trinkets and got only 2.7k armor, stop pulling numbers out of that hole

I just did some fiddling with some spec builders and it’s certainly possible to get near the numbers the guy listed(3.2k attack, 3.2k armor, 22k hp, 40% base crit, 80% crit damage). However that’s only using Berzerker weapons/armor and not trinkets. Using berserker weapons/armor, cavalier trinkets, and some food you can hit those stats. It’s actually pretty ridiculous to be honest. Now the build I used might not be the greatest but with some more time and fiddling I’m sure it could be refined into something very deadly. These are stats most classes can only dream about, it really shows how poorly ANET is at balancing things.

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.1|1.1g.h1.0.0.0|0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0|1g.71j.1g.71j.1g.71j.1g.71j.1g.71j.1g.71j.0.0.0.0.0.0|2v.0.2v.0.3v.0.2v.0.3v.0.2v.0|a3.k19.u29b.a1.0|3t.7|5x.6i.6h.6g.6m|e

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

vincecontix.1264

First off learn to read I said full zerker armor not full zerker gear. I got those stats and I don’t even have full ascended trinkets yet. Also looks like someone has already proven for me that those stats are easily attainable.

Not my fault if people don’t know how to gear up there class to get the most out of there stats. Fyi I never said war was op I was just stating some facts about stats they can have.

Also I am having lots of fun on my war and I don’t wan’t nor do I really think they really need a nerf.

Isle of Janthir

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

compare worrior to thief

+ 1

Very well said.

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Hei Anet comon whats up with that bullkitten? This troll warriors who runs like Usain bolt and 6 Guys cant chatch them? Pls regulate this its stupid right now to play as a roamer.This class can do every thing,this is unfair unbalanced.they have highest Def/HP and can resete every fight so.
Also with Thief,two shadowsteps and with shortbow,25 % movespeed i cant catch these guys,what the hell?
Pls adjust the range from warriors charge skill this is to much!

Hey Anet common what is up with thath bullkitten?This troll thieves wo stealth and teleport all day?Not even 12 guys cannot kill them because they teleport/stealth all day it’s unfair and unballanced.They have thet highest damage and invisible plus mobility and can reset the fight all day.Also i use 1k aoe radius insta kill megaton nukes and thiefs still not dead always invis no skill.

Pls adjust the teleport from thieves and remove stealth this is too much.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

I play a warrior and even I think it’s ridiculous that the heaviest, highest HP class is also the most mobile.

I play a ranger and I think its time to give thieves #1 mobility back.

“Thieves are the masters of mobility, stealth and high single target damage.” – Game Update Notes, December 14, 2012.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Yes! You lot haven’t experienced slow until you have tried atching ANY class that tries to run while playing as a Necromancer. Sure we have Dark Path and Spectral Grasp but they are NEVER reliable enough to actually want to use them against someone who decides to run.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Downed a warrior near the bridge between Anza and SM, he used vengeance and thanks to this roaming set up, he made it to the safety of SM.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

mini.6018

Downed a warrior near the bridge between Anza and SM, he used vengeance and thanks to this roaming set up, he made it to the safety of SM.

Funny how you consider being dead “safety”

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

because he can get ressed inside and then come right back out?

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

mini.6018

you can cc the war .is not mistform .

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Have No Faith In Me.1840

He died and gave away loot/wxp, no problem there.

The real problem I see in his message though, is two things.

One, the warrior died? Must of been bad or greedy.

Two, he was actually able to use vengeance? Why was he not stomped instantly? Bad players all around. L2p get good lift your game etc

(edited by Have No Faith In Me.1840)

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Two, he was actually able to use vengeance? Why was he not stomped instantly? Bad players all around. L2p get good lift your game etc

I have no problem with Vengeance myself as you say they have to wait until its ready to use first so why not just stomp him? I am pretty sure (not 100%) that unlike Mistform he can still be stunned, interrupted, knocked back and everything as well – so why was none of this done?

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

My post describes what happened. I didn’t add any personal opinion to it.

I have no problem with Vengeance myself as you say they have to wait until its ready to use first so why not just stomp him? I am pretty sure (not 100%) that unlike Mistform he can still be stunned, interrupted, knocked back and everything as well – so why was none of this done?

Of course those actions can be taken. That doesn’t negate the fact that a warrior with a certain set up can cover such distance while in vengeance.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Rezzet.3614

simple because non super runner class players cant run from the warrior meanwhile the warrior can keep running to safety and coming back until he finally manages to get the job done plus he could use sword instead of gs for escaping and slap tons of bleeds in addition to direct damage

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

U know there was a time when my ele could catch those warriors. Sigh.

The irony is that Ele mobility was nerfed because of spirit watch, yet warriors were always faster than Eles and obviously considerably more durable, it was just that at that time, warriors were regarded as kitten and noone really wanted to use mainhand sword.

The RTL nerfs really ought to be reverted. It was the mobility nerfs more than anything else that killed my enjoyment of D/D Ele and Ele in general.

downed state is bad for PVP

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Discordia.7293

Discordia.7293

Excuse me, I play the thief from the beginning of the game and do not believe the problem exists in the charged skills of the warrior. They sacrifice a lot of fighting to just run.

Thief rank 80 – I hate overpower condition duration in wvw.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

Thieves are just as mobile as Warriors. Stop complaining.

…FAIL.
SO MUCH FAIL.

[varX] Limitless Potential

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Caedmon.6798

…FAIL.
SO MUCH FAIL.

Not really..thiefs are able to pop in stealth only to re-appear 100m further,Thiefs can control if they want to fight or not.Warriors really cant unless they run a high mobility build made for that sole purpose alone…Wich they dont have with other builds,there is just One build where the warrs mobility is high…Posts like yours…laughable.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Caedmon.6798

Excuse me, I play the thief from the beginning of the game and do not believe the problem exists in the charged skills of the warrior. They sacrifice a lot of fighting to just run.

^ One person with a brain.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

nerf both…..
Give them same treatment as ele….

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Arlette.9684

Arlette.9684

Conclussion:

Jon Peters plays a Warrior and at some point back in the day he got killed by an Ele

Moira Dreamweaver lvl 80 Guardian [TG], Sky Mira lvl 80 Ranger [TG]
Isle of Janthir
All is Vain

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

nerf both…..
Give them same treatment as ele….

Someone’s bitter.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Maybe just make all leaps (on all classes) targeted only (like mesmer phantasm attacks, you physically cant use them without a target). Would seriously reduce the use of mobility skills in running away, but not effect them really at all for actual fighting and chasing.

Or give all leaps / mobility skills the same nerf RtL got.

Also on a slight different note.. I dont understand why people keep using the excuse “thieves have high mobility too”… Umm.. Yeah… they are a mobility class with no real defence other than stealth, evading and mobility. Warriors have a ton of other defence mechanism including armour, HP, regen, blocks and physcal damage/condition immunities. It just doesnt in any way make sense to have the heaviest tankiest class also be the most mobile. If you catch a thief out you can destroy them within a single burst no problem.. Even if you do catch a warrior out, even a berserker warrior, its very likely they will survive the burst and still escape.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Cufufalating.8479)

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Umm.. Yeah… they are a mobility class with no real defence other than stealth,

exactly they have 2 survival mechanics not needing to invest in survivability……

Its like saying..hey i am not rich i have only few billion dollars….

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: skyz.7321

skyz.7321

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: Kanenas.4906

Kanenas.4906

No this guy does not get. The thief, no mater what he will sacrifice, cannot be bunker and cannot tank.
Warrior, as the heaviest profession and with the most health, should NOT HAVE the option to run.

Nobody is bad by nature

Warrior = Usain Bolt?

in WvW

Posted by: morrigana sedai.2091

morrigana sedai.2091

I feel the need to respond on this, I play an ele as main, with quite a range of builds. d/d is also include in that. when I run d/d I can actually chase a warrior down, due to the 3 skill of earth, chasing down a thief is just plain impossible. I had a thief earlier this week, that managed to increase the distance between me and him very fast even though I was chasing on a very high speed. Point is warriors, thief’s and ele’s can be incredible fast. However I do wonder why they did not lower the warrior moment speed, while they did for both ele and thief. (and tbh about ride the lighting, I would have preferred they would have nerved it with a stable cd, instead of it half the cd when hit, combined with a shorter range. Just like with the thief short bow skill, since if you miss it, what is needed sometime to decrease distance enough (really against warrior and thief), it reduce the effectiveness as a pressure skill greatly)

i think thief should stay the most mobile class. it doesent make sense though that a heavy class outruns a thief. in lots of mmos the warriors are mobile in combat but cant bolt away like in gw2. i wouldnt complain about thieves though, because anet even stated that they want thieves to be the most mobile class and i think it should be a core mechanic of the thief.

@ selan: If you use that way of reasoning ele should be the fastest class in game, since they are the mobile class in the light armor catogorie. (nec is the heavy of the light armors and mesmers main tool to stay alive is close, invulnerable, stealth). I’m quite sure if it comes to running away both warrior and thief are faster at the moment. And there is a quite some difference between mobility and moment speed, like stealing is also mobility, which does have a massive 1.5k range when traited. And also to keep in mind the difference between chasing speed and fleeing speed, and those are both not the same as mobility. Since also the main hand sword skills of ranger are mobility skills, they are however totally unfit for fleeing or chasing.