When is the next CDI?

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Let’s get to the point. Make a date for the next one, create some topics to focus on and let’s get started.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Well the live stream two weeks ago said it was supposed to be up last Monday and would be about the tournament.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Somewhere someone at Anet realized the player base has caught on, and we know their CDI’s are nothing more then smoke and mirrors to give us false hope.

They are currently coming up with a new method to make us think they care.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

What happend with the commander CDI of half year ago? And why another CDI if we havent seen anything of the last ones?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

What happend with the commander CDI of half year ago? And why another CDI if we havent seen anything of the last ones?

Still being discussed internally?
They said they won’t talk about what comes they decide to use out of the CDI either. So stuff may still be being talked about or even worked on (haha).

But they might be holding this one back till after the patch tomorrow (17th) when chest distribution will be fixed (to be seen ) and reward vendor (re)activated.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Anybody who bothers to participate in another WvW CDI is either new to the game or a masochist. Your odds of anything coming from it are better with one of the national lotteries.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Let’s get to the point. Make a date for the next one, create some topics to focus on and let’s get started.

What for?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

Bigger changes need time. We had to wait approx half a year for things like wardrobe or world bosses triggered by guilds. For more features around commander title I would also expect at least 6-8 month for the transfer into the game. Smaller proposals from the commander CDI are already implemented like invisibility of commander symbol for enemies or badges as costs for the commander title.

It is a pity that they had to postpone the CDI about the last tournament. I hope that we don’t have to wait too long for its launch.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

grifflyman.8102

Bigger changes need time. We had to wait approx half a year for things like wardrobe or world bosses triggered by guilds. For more features around commander title I would also expect at least 6-8 month for the transfer into the game. Smaller proposals from the commander CDI are already implemented like invisibility of commander symbol for enemies or badges as costs for the commander title.

It is a pity that they had to postpone the CDI about the last tournament. I hope that we don’t have to wait too long for its launch.

Can we at least get a post saying they are working on big changes? I will give them 2 freaking years if they just come out and say, “We are working on something that will make WvW more enjoyable for high populated and low populated servers”

But we don’t get anything. NOTHING. ZERO. It’s frustrating.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

If Arenanet would say that they are working on something big they would start the well known process:

• people would ask for an ETA
  • short time later people will start to demand an ETA
  • people will start to create their own ETAs
  • people will start to complain that devs failed to meet the imaginary ETAs
  • people will start to blame Arenanet that promises were broken

It will be better when Arenanet works in silence.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: ManaCraft.5630

ManaCraft.5630

Best guess? They figured out that any thread about tournaments will inevitably reduce to a matchup thread anyway and decided not to have a CDI after all.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

grifflyman.8102

If Arenanet would say that they are working on something big they would start the well known process:

For me it would let me know I can quit and come back later or just quit all together….

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

What do you mean “when”? I’ve hung around here since launch and there hasn’t been any worthwhile interaction from whatever passes for WvW devs since Habib left. That was well over a year ago.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

[quote=4124876;Belenwyn.8674: ]Smaller proposals from the commander CDI are already implemented like invisibility of commander symbol for enemies or badges as costs for the commander title.
[/quote]
From when you can buy commander title with badges? You still need 100gold for this.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

There have been enough CDIs with enough good ideas given by the community (the ones related to WvW) that have yet to be applied. Why have another?

We already gave all our ideas. We are waiting for them to be applied. Another CDI won’t increase the speed.

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

They had a date for the CDI, maybe they realized it would have been insulting to have a CDI about future tournaments while we still haven’t been given our rewards for this past one (fixed today).

In any case, I think most wvw’er view CDI’s as useless as it seems nothing much has come from them at this point.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

When is the next CDI?

in WvW

grifflyman.8102

Tickets are fixed, now let’s get down to some discussion!