Which guilds transferred off SoR?

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

What’s going on? Someone made a good post?

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

FEAR moved off to FA, but they’re near dead with only 10-15 players that joined. RET left, and they had some good players, but they were small as well. They also moved to FA.

SoX left to JQ because the guild leader got paid I believe. Most of their members stayed here, so they really don’t matter.

False on both counts.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: slayer.8175

slayer.8175

feel bad for SoR. hope you guys rebound soon.

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Feel bad for them why? There might be a few people left who want to be in tier 1, but you have no idea at all how long we’ve beat our heads against coverage. Not to mention the lack of small groups, solo roaming and gvgs. T1 is about who zergs hardest the most, period.
If TC or SoS wants a go, they’re welcome to it. Personally I look forward to fighting SoR, they’re my kind of gamers allies OR opponents.

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

TC can go right ahead, they’ve been ppting hard lately, plus they still have a bigger population than SoS, and we are not actively recruiting at the moment.
XD

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: WINSON.3278

WINSON.3278

It seems that SOR has already started to give up………….

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Human beings do not learn from mistakes, we learn from what it takes to win the official meta.

FW

I can only dream of what it would be like to have you and Jed together with me. No homoe. Lol

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Feel bad for them why? There might be a few people left who want to be in tier 1, but you have no idea at all how long we’ve beat our heads against coverage. Not to mention the lack of small groups, solo roaming and gvgs. T1 is about who zergs hardest the most, period.
If TC or SoS wants a go, they’re welcome to it. Personally I look forward to fighting SoR, they’re my kind of gamers allies OR opponents.

I have to disagree with your post somewhat. In a way, you are implying that SOR doesn’t want to be part of T1 because of the zerg fest. SOR has always been known to be the the blobbiest of the T1 servers and they have admitted to this. Map blobbing is the best way to win fights and SOR has a tendency to map blob at every chance they get. Breaking up into smaller groups to take multiple objectives at the same time is the best way to play the ppt game, and both JQ and BG have done this to an extent. SOR, on the other hand, has never done this. Instead, they have always try to out zerg the other 2 servers to try to win the fights.

in WvW

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

FEAR moved off to FA, but they’re near dead with only 10-15 players that joined. RET left, and they had some good players, but they were small as well. They also moved to FA.

SoX left to JQ because the guild leader got paid I believe. Most of their members stayed here, so they really don’t matter. XPK also moved to JQ, and they were decent.
Overall, 4 guilds moved off, but none of them really contributed that much. The people that did move off were small, maybe 50 overall. Most people stayed loyal.

Well your obviously kittening kittened.

Edit- not used to these forums censoring anymore…. anyways hasnt [shdw] always been dead? like.. you guys dont contribute in anyway ppt or fights.

Evin Arris

(edited by The Ajax.4967)

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

It seems that SOR has already started to give up………….

Maybe you missed the entire topic on how SoR is playing in EotM this week, and that JQ and BG can do what they always do without any issues this week, and go PvD.

@JoJoJo, that blob your talking about on SoR is nearly the entire SoR coverage atm, they need that to go against the super stacked servers we fight against, you see that blob and we see a bigger one on each BL we go onto, you cannot beat 100 players with a 20 man team.

Like I stated in another topic, BG/JQ should be over the moon right now, they never want to open field fight, and now you don’t have too, you have 4 BL’s to PvD and never have to meet each other :o)

(edited by Ok I Did It.2854)

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

SoX left SoR to ‘play for fights’.

Attachments:

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

How is posting a pic of one ‘raider’ (rank 10-14) indicative of an entire guild?
I think I’m missing the point you’re trying to make.

~Tarnished Coast~

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

How is posting a pic of one ‘raider’ (rank 10-14) indicative of an entire guild?

you missed the point. it wasn’t about rank but rather the seige he was using.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in WvW

morrolan.9608

We did? You have no idea why we moved. And I really dunno why you would bring this up in? Not even in response to anything.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

So one person who has probably never played WvW before this week is on a cannon…
I’m sure you never tried that when you were new to WvW.
Your post and ‘condemning’ picture says a lot more about you than it does anyone in the guild you’re for whatever reason trying to make fun of.

~Tarnished Coast~

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I have to disagree with your post somewhat. In a way, you are implying that SOR doesn’t want to be part of T1 because of the zerg fest. SOR has always been known to be the the blobbiest of the T1 servers and they have admitted to this. Map blobbing is the best way to win fights and SOR has a tendency to map blob at every chance they get. Breaking up into smaller groups to take multiple objectives at the same time is the best way to play the ppt game, and both JQ and BG have done this to an extent. SOR, on the other hand, has never done this. Instead, they have always try to out zerg the other 2 servers to try to win the fights.

Wait theres guilds on jq/bg that run tagless!? Because there is no way u can NOT be a blob when run with a commander tag in t1. APEX and NS are the only guilds I think of.

Let me know when I can log in anytime of the day and not find a jq/bg map blob on any given map.

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

SF runs tagless a lot, just saying :P We often run tagless aside the map commander, doing counter offense/being annoying.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I was gone for a month to check out another tier and when I came back, FEAR was gone. Has been nice running into you guys in EOTM.

It’s unfortunate that SOR is tanking (be it on purpose or not), but that’s how it goes. It makes good fights a bit harder to find because every map is now a karma train and EOTM is a crapshoot, yet I understand. Whether you guys stay or go, we’ll keep on scrimming with you in one map or the other!

Ele for Hire

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

I read a post from a different topic where someone was saying how Choo also left. But nobody has mentioned that here, so I’m assuming false rumor?

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I read a post from a different topic where someone was saying how Choo also left. But nobody has mentioned that here, so I’m assuming false rumor?

Choo are still active in SoR TS, and fighting hard in EOTM atm I believe.

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

The guilds from kaineng, SBI and SoS is ancient history. And so what if they transferred to BG all those months ago? In the recent history, please name a few guilds that have transferred to BG?

Just throwing this out there, and I’m fairly certain this has been the case for the last two months, or it’s highly coincidental that every time I open the xfer/guest list, BG is always Full status, but….

What do you expect for the only NA server that killed the great wurm and the first to kill Teq? Of course tons of pve/pvx people are going to transfer to BG. What has this to do with the false rumor that BG is acquiring more WvW guilds?

Cuz im totally gonna spend over a hundred gold to transfer to blackgate because they killed the wurm/teq an hour before my server

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

ZDs was the EU guild you needed so HB wouldn’t be alone against SoR EU.

Actually when they recruited ZDs it was 20 HB/30 COIN/15 RK versus 35 IRON/10AFTL

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

I don’t understand. BG accuses SoR of neglecting pugs and running tagless(which we do) yet we’re still the blobbiest server? I think your perception is misguided. We aren’t the server that blobs…you are, with your commander tags and a million pugs.

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

I don’t understand. BG accuses SoR of neglecting pugs and running tagless(which we do) yet we’re still the blobbiest server? I think your perception is misguided. We aren’t the server that blobs…you are, with your commander tags and a million pugs.

Yesterday in EOTM. JINX ran a full map blob instead of running tagless and having a commander leading the pugs like we did.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in WvW

Ross Biddle.2367

Yesterday in EOTM. JINX ran a full map blob instead of running tagless and having a commander leading the pugs like we did.

How much PPT did he gain?

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Hello,

I do not represent the community. I only give information that was given me. I do not troll the forums, I only troll my guild mates.

I have had a few BG folks PM me this morning (It’s Saturday morning for reset in Asia) and I would like to share my thoughts about the state of T1.

The PPT game mechanics that Anet has implemented will create monster servers. To ensure wins, leadership will recruit as much as possible to cover the 24/7 cycle and hit the transition time zones where it’s a dead time with little defenders.

HOD did this, SOS did this. JQ did this to counter SOS back in early 2012 and BG did this in league and after league. I’ll be honest, if I was in the same position with money to spend I would do the same. It’s the only logical end to the PPT meta to ensure a win.

However, in the long term the losing team will leave. This is not because they are weak, this is because WvW is a game. WvW is not war. People want to have fun in games, they want to have wins once in a while so they can fun. People need hope to win once in a while and if they don’t have hope then there is no point to the game because it’s not fun anymore. If they don’t have fun they will leave GW2 to find fun in other games.

What will be WvW be like in the end? I am not sure, primarily because of EOTM. This map will draw quite a bit of the the nonPPT folks (not excluding PPT ones) and will affect all servers. Wait 2-3 weeks if you want to shift your guilds, things will stabilize about then.

I know one thing for sure, there are folks getting bored because there is no enemy to fight in WvW. A lot of these fighters will leave GW2 if there are other RvR/WvW games coming out. If not they will leave for other servers to find more balanced fights.

The cycle will continue because the game mechanic is PPT, there will be other servers stacking to ensure wins.

Human beings do not learn from mistakes, we learn from what it takes to win the official meta.

FW

Stop playing for PPT…Make a meaningless metric truly meaningless…..

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Bacardi Babe.4391

Bacardi Babe.4391

One good thing about EOTM, you get to meet/play other players/guilds from other servers. That being said, SOR is not a server I would transfer to.

[PUGS] Commander/Guild Leader

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

One good thing about EOTM, you get to meet/play other players/guilds from other servers. That being said, SOR is not a server I would transfer to.

I have to agree….Not to be rude, but any server that tanks WvW to the extent they are then absolutely zergs down pugs (we keep seeing these zergball SoR guilds) in EoTM is not a “server that looks for fights”….Nor is it one I would ever want to be on.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

SoX left to JQ because the guild leader got paid I believe. Most of their members stayed here, so they really don’t matter. XPK also moved to JQ, and they were decent.
Overall, 4 guilds moved off, but none of them really contributed that much. The people that did move off were small, maybe 50 overall. Most people stayed loyal.

I ensure you that this guy is clueless on the inner workings of FEAR. We moved to FA and we field 20-25 daily raids and 30ish on reset. We gvg 3-4 times a week and raid 5-6 times a week. We are far from dead. We moved out 65 of our 70 man roster. Also as far as us not contributing much to SOR, ask anyone that isn’t kitten on the subject. FEAR did alot for SOR and left because of Teir 1 not SOR itself. We still consider ourselves rallians, and if SOR comes to Teir 2 or Teir 1 gets better we will be back. If you want more information about my guild please check out my website.

Throwing my cents in the fire.

Back when I WvW’d a lot before/during season, FEAR was always the guild I ran with (myself being a pug). They know what they’re doing and I think they contributed just as much and if not more than a lot of other guilds. I was disappointed to hear that they left but it was expected. No more "DEY F’ED UP’ lines from Dgin ;_;

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

What gets me is the fact that BG/JQ seem to be upset that SoR stopped being the third wheel in there two fight. Is it really that bad that you guys have to fight each other and don’t have a small guy to pick on? Also don’t think this is a unique thing. Any server that comes up to tier 1 and gets trounced on for awhile is going to start going to EoTM instead and just leave you two to duke it out.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Maybe people are just bored with wvw. It hasn’t changed in 2 years.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

On the regular WvW maps in Tier 1, it’s now impossible to find even a half decent fight AND the PPT is even more meaningless than ever – rendering the entire gamemode boring for all involved.

Is the future of WvW really bouncing between EOTM overflows, seeing if there’s anyone else there, making sure your whole group gets in the same one, etc…

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So one person who has probably never played WvW before this week is on a cannon…
I’m sure you never tried that when you were new to WvW.
Your post and ‘condemning’ picture says a lot more about you than it does anyone in the guild you’re for whatever reason trying to make fun of.

#T1logic; don’t argue with it because you may understand it; then some poor kitten will have to clean up the mess when your brains explode everywhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

What gets me is the fact that BG/JQ seem to be upset that SoR stopped being the third wheel in there two fight. Is it really that bad that you guys have to fight each other and don’t have a small guy to pick on? Also don’t think this is a unique thing. Any server that comes up to tier 1 and gets trounced on for awhile is going to start going to EoTM instead and just leave you two to duke it out.

BG has been lecturing SOR about how bad we are. So we go to Eotm and let them fight it out with Jq, and we still get grief. Lol. We just can’t reason with that brand of hatred.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Kaffeglass.5371

Kaffeglass.5371

For starters a cool thing would be to get rid of all The kittening blobs.

Sure its a good way as an upscaled to just tag every foe, avoiding death and to be there with no purpose rly.

But when you are Lvl 80, with decent gear.. I have a Hard Time believing someone thinks its fun running in a 100 blob zerg (i swear im not pointing fingers to The french :-))

Make some sort of a big xp/wxp penalty if you are in a certain radius of People..
Lets say you are in a 20 man raid, Which i think is a good number.. U wont get The penalty. But if u extend The numbers by Lets say 10, u are getting a penalty, 20ppl ute getting a bigger penalty.. Maybe Even reduce stats?
Bring forward The orginized guild groups.. Give them bonusen.
I rather Want a good guildgroup to kitten my kitten then 50-100 People comin over you.. Rather sure that 20% of The People in The zerg are eating Burger with 1 hand and pressning 1+next target key.

I dont know.. Maybe i just miss daoc so much .. Warhammer online and gw2 could have awesome rvr/wvw but instead ppl seems to feel conforting running in zergs theese days.

Its a shame..

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

As a thief, I can take out just about any class any time for stealth. One way to promote smaller groups is to reduce the power of certain classes in small engagements, perma stealthed thieves and warriors.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Is the future of WvW really bouncing between EOTM overflows, seeing if there’s anyone else there, making sure your whole group gets in the same one, etc…

EOTM can’t evolve as a real alternative until there’s the ability to get a whole guild group into the same instance easily, something like the sPVP browser.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

For starters a cool thing would be to get rid of all The kittening blobs.

No thank you! You can go roam on a lower population servers then if you prefer small man. For me, and many of my fellow JQ’ers, the most fun we have is full on 3 way lord room battles. We like long sustained fights! We like battling with and against siege! Leave our WvW alone!!! That’s why there are tiers with differing play styles.

I don’t know why folks don’t understand people like different things. Making every tier exactly the same will only hurt WvW more.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Ross Biddle.2367

I have to agree….Not to be rude, but any server that tanks WvW to the extent they are then absolutely zergs down pugs (we keep seeing these zergball SoR guilds) in EoTM is not a “server that looks for fights”….Nor is it one I would ever want to be on.

That’s funny considering I’m SoR and have been fighting in EOTM, and the “getting zerged down” goes both ways on the map. The fights are constant, they’re fast, they’re furious, and all sides end up running back licking their wounds.

SoR is also just one server in the colllective of server in the EOTM. One or more of it’s guilds might go to the map, but if tagged up (and even if we don’t), the “pugs” of other servers rally along, and a lot of the time become the bags being farmed by our enemies.

Get over yourselves, seriously.

in WvW

Posted by: Bacardi Babe.4391

Bacardi Babe.4391

SoR needs to get over themselves. They are the rudest/foul mouth ones on EOTM. Next time I hear the F word from a SOR commander directed at someone from another server in EOTM chat I’m reporting them! Learn some manners and be nice to everybody!

manners
1. social conduct: he has the manners of a pig.
2. a socially acceptable way of behaving

[PUGS] Commander/Guild Leader

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

I am from SOR, and I continue to coach our leaders to be respectful. Having said that, it is frustrating to have downed enemies rallied over and over again. I encourage patience.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

That’s funny considering I’m SoR and have been fighting in EOTM, and the “getting zerged down” goes both ways on the map. The fights are constant, they’re fast, they’re furious, and all sides end up running back licking their wounds.

SoR is also just one server in the colllective of server in the EOTM. One or more of it’s guilds might go to the map, but if tagged up (and even if we don’t), the “pugs” of other servers rally along, and a lot of the time become the bags being farmed by our enemies.

I am sorry your server is full of zergers that can’t hang with PPTgate and Jadescorey??? But the fact still remains SoR is putting blobs in EoTM to avoid putting the same blobs in their T1 zergfest matchup.

Its fine if your zergballs want “EZMODE”, but don’t act like they aren’t doing it kid.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

Loooool. We are just looking for fights. Not our fault if the cannon fodder follows us.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

I am sorry your server is full of zergers that can’t hang with PPTgate and Jadescorey??? But the fact still remains SoR is putting blobs in EoTM to avoid putting the same blobs in their T1 zergfest matchup.

Its fine if your zergballs want “EZMODE”, but don’t act like they aren’t doing it kid.

I am sorry you are getting farmed. Take it like a man son.

in WvW

Ross Biddle.2367

Err, you’ve made an error in your thinking.

SoR doesnt have the manpower to generate full powered zergs in tier 1. BG and JQ do. Every SoR force is greatly outnumbered, and the best it can ever do is consolidate all forces onto a single map to create a float team who cannot hold everything while tirelessly hopping from map to map running to defend back capping PvDoor fests.

When SoR guild go to EOTM, they go their with no more numbers than they have available on the BL’s. Less in fact as the servers are overflows and split forces accordingly, filling up a map to their design. The same is happening for all other servers, creating a balanced number of players on each map (more or less). What’s being seen on the EOTM mists as “zergs” isnt an SoR zerg at all, rather a “red zerg” or “green zerg”. Notice BG’s tanking score this week? Where do you think those players from BG have gone? EOTM, duh, and there’s a hell of a lot more of them populating EOTM mists across the board than any number of Rallians. But you wouldnt notice because everytime I’ve been in EOTM, and number our side can generate, the enemy has been able to generate also.

The fights have been large scale, and epic. Now, go back to your drawing board and come up with a sound argument that works.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

The fights have been large scale, and epic. Now, go back to your drawing board and come up with a sound argument that works.

Argument still works and is more than valid: By your own admission SoR can’t hang with the PVdoor/ppt of JQ/BG, instead of “looking for fights” in T1 (IE: your blob can’t blob their blob), you chose to blob up and Float team blob. Still not satisfied with the PPT outlook, you blobbed up once again and went to EoTM and found blobby epic scale blob fights.

Also, related: When people make comments about SoR in EoTM, it is because we recognize the zerg/guild tags friend….It is not just random shots at a particular server…

Now go back to the delusional drawing board friend.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Argument still works and is more than valid: By your own admission SoR can’t hang with the PVdoor/ppt of JQ/BG, instead of “looking for fights” in T1 (IE: your blob can’t blob their blob), you chose to blob up and Float team blob. Still not satisfied with the PPT outlook, you blobbed up once again and went to EoTM and found blobby epic scale blob fights.

Also, related: When people make comments about SoR in EoTM, it is because we recognize the zerg/guild tags friend….It is not just random shots at a particular server…

I have a feeling that your definition of “blob” is different than everyone else in T1. 30-40 is NOT a blob to any of SoR’s guilds, which is likely where your rage is coming from. 30-40 is actually a pretty small group in T1.

I’ve been in fights where all sides have had pretty large groups. Attributing all the “blobs” to a few SoR guilds is rather shortsighted on your part.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I have a feeling that your definition of “blob” is different than everyone else in T1. 30-40 is NOT a blob to any of SoR’s guilds, which is likely where your rage is coming from. 30-40 is actually a pretty small group in T1.

I’ve been in fights where all sides have had pretty large groups. Attributing all the “blobs” to a few SoR guilds is rather shortsighted on your part.

30-40 might not be a map zerg…But I think most people would consider 30-40 a blob son.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

30-40 might not be a map zerg…But I think most people would consider 30-40 a blob son.

I’d stay out of T1 or T2 then if you truly think that son. Organized guild groups get to that size on a nightly basis.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I’d stay out of T1 or T2 then if you truly think that son. Organized guild groups get to that size on a nightly basis.

People blob up on every tier son, does not make it any less ridiculous, your point was essentially what constitutes a “blob”…Like I said most people would consider 30-40 a blob, does not matter if it is made up of a single guild, pugs, princesses, my little ponies, or skritt….I have seen fully queued maps ALL on one single tag, and that was in T8….Stop thinking T1 is the center of the universe lol…

Mag Server Leader