Why would anyone WANT to swap servers to BG?

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

lol BG is full server now… bandwagon reached it’s limit it seems xD

oh don’t worry, if you are bringing a guild over they will have some large groups log off for a few minutes.

Plus, don’t count out the devs yet. Just because they don’t have the time to update WvW doesn’t mean they don’t have the time to expand server caps again.

I remember SoS did that back in the day >_>

Yes, we did. That’s why I’m sure BG would do it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not casting judgement on BG (despite continuing this thread with it’s snide title) but merely pointing out the absurdities that go into maintaining a #1 server.

So you are stating your opinions as facts and then say you are not casting judgment? You clearly have something against us.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

Sor is rebuilding and I think we have a chance to stay in T1 for a while as we lost a lot of our bad apples that drove new people out of wvw. We had commanders in mapchat saying things like “bad = don’t play”. We still have issues such as people constantly denigrating others for playing uplevels, etc.. Good commanders realize the game is supposed to be fun, and adapt accordingly and still win fights.

A lot of the bad attitudes stem from not winning PPT in so long. People start to look for alternative ways to ‘win’. The result was a turn toward hardcore play with only the most serious players being welcome. That wins fights, but it doesn’t result in a healthy community, you need to support all styles of play without denigrating those that choose to play differently.

Being a good commander on field is not enough, you need to be a good leader. The former can win battles, but it takes the latter to win the war.

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Snacktime,

I left SOR precisely because of that.

Some commanders were yelling at pugs and berating them. TS channels were locked by guilds wanting to do their own thing. End of the day, we are gamers and we are just pixels, no need to be rude.

I just came back 2 days earlier after I was told that those commanders left SOR and guild channels were unlocked.

I am hopeful that things will continue to improve.

FW

Sor is rebuilding and I think we have a chance to stay in T1 for a while as we lost a lot of our bad apples that drove new people out of wvw. We had commanders in mapchat saying things like “bad = don’t play”. We still have issues such as people constantly denigrating others for playing uplevels, etc.. Good commanders realize the game is supposed to be fun, and adapt accordingly and still win fights.

A lot of the bad attitudes stem from not winning PPT in so long. People start to look for alternative ways to ‘win’. The result was a turn toward hardcore play with only the most serious players being welcome. That wins fights, but it doesn’t result in a healthy community, you need to support all styles of play without denigrating those that choose to play differently.

Being a good commander on field is not enough, you need to be a good leader. The former can win battles, but it takes the latter to win the war.

[SoX] – JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Snacktime,

Some commanders were yelling at pugs and berating them. TS channels were locked by guilds wanting to do their own thing. End of the day, we are gamers and we are just pixels, no need to be rude.

I just came back 2 days earlier after I was told that those commanders left SOR and guild channels were unlocked.

FW

Sounds like good news. We’re getting good fights with your SEA guilds these days

It’s a pity we can’t have good fights during Oceanic though. We just don’t have the numbers at that time. Can barely pull numbers to queue one map unless we get a lot of NA players staying up combined with a lot of SEA players logging on early.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

Snacktime,

FW

Sounds like good news. We’re getting good fights with your SEA guilds these days

It’s a pity we can’t have good fights during Oceanic though. We just don’t have the numbers at that time. Can barely pull numbers to queue one map unless we get a lot of NA players staying up combined with a lot of SEA players logging on early.

Excellent comment about Leadership. Will happily follow a good “leader”. Will break off and roam from a bad commander.

As far as late hours on BG, my guild normally tries to help cover in the midnight to 4 AM PST timeframe. We often have the outnumbered buff which makes for creative strategies, a lot of porting and a lot more fun. Don’t know if we can sustain those hours though, because some of us have found that staying up that late consistently is a little harder when you’re in your mid-50’s, rather than 20’s or 30’s.

Populations ebb and flow as we’ve seen with multiple servers in GW2, and there will be constant shifts particularly for servers that are both PvE and WvW strong. Season 1 is over, there’s no predicting what will happen down the road. I know I speak for a lot of WvW players who just love the playstyle: looking forward to some good fights.

/salute all WvW players who make the game happen

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

This thread is so full of dumb people from all 3 servers posting dumb kitten, that I wouldnt even know where to start if I were to point out who dumb they are.

Anyway, BG is winning because ours is bigger than yours. Dont like it? To bad, you are going to be hammered by it untill you man up and do something about it.

/eod

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

This thread is so full of dumb people from all 3 servers posting dumb kitten, that I wouldnt even know where to start if I were to point out who dumb they are.

Anyway, BG is winning because ours is bigger than yours. Dont like it? To bad, you are going to be hammered by it untill you man up and do something about it.

/eod

talk crap when u can manage to win an open field fight. lol baggate ftw

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Hmm tonight you’ve been leading the PPT all OC evening. So clearly you can still pull the numbers.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

I noticed that BG is abusing the queue system and stacking players in a battleground when they get rolled by equal numbers.

Anet, you need to fix that bug that allows servers to bring in more players than they are allowed. The last week or so BG has been abusing this to no end.

in WvW

Smokee.1754

I noticed that BG is abusing the queue system and stacking players in a battleground when they get rolled by equal numbers.

Anet, you need to fix that bug that allows servers to bring in more players than they are allowed. The last week or so BG has been abusing this to no end.

The normal cap is 90, and the most Ive seen us stack in a borderland is around 140. But we were getting double teamed, so it was like you had 180, so I really dont see the big deal?

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

The normal cap is 90, and the most Ive seen us stack in a borderland is around 140. But we were getting double teamed, so it was like you had 180, so I really dont see the big deal?

Come on now….BG didn’t have 90….they had a motley group of 17 players all from different guilds, uplevels, not using teamspeak , all solo roaming.

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Come on now….BG didn’t have 90….they had a motley group of 17 players all from different guilds, uplevels, not using teamspeak , all solo roaming.

But they are all rangers. Completely OP and unfair.

in WvW

Reverence.6915

Hmm tonight you’ve been leading the PPT all OC evening. So clearly you can still pull the numbers.

We had 1 group of 30 people and 1 group of 15 jumping between 4 maps making up 45 people in 2 organised groups (supplemented by around 5-10 pugs on each individual map). Not our fault you didn’t push us. We managed to get everyone into EBG to push back the assault on our keep + take SMC.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

(edited by Reverence.6915)

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

We had 1 group of 30 people and 1 group of 15 jumping between 4 maps. Not our fault you didn’t push us.

We had 1 group of 30 people and 1 group of 15 all solo roaming rangers who were up-levels and not communicating. And we were the under-dog server going into Season 1. And we never have a queue on any map……matter of fact, we are constantly out-manned on all maps.

in WvW

Reverence.6915

We had 1 group of 30 people and 1 group of 15 jumping between 4 maps. Not our fault you didn’t push us.

We had 1 group of 30 people and 1 group of 15 all solo roaming rangers who were up-levels and not communicating. And we were the under-dog server going into Season 1. And we never have a queue on any map……matter of fact, we are constantly out-manned on all maps.

Yup, this is correct for any map that the float team isn’t on besides EBG. We usually have 2/4 maps outmanned during Oceanic. I’ll see if I can’t take screenshots tomorrow.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

/eod

Did someone just challenge Smokee to an open field fight? grabs popcorn

in WvW

Reverence.6915

/eod

Did someone just challenge Smokee to an open field fight? grabs popcorn

zoombi is the biggest kitten that SoR has at the moment that isn’t banned. And that’s REALLY saying something considering the number of forum trolls that server has spawned. What he says is pretty amusing to read though

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

morrolan.9608

We had 1 group of 30 people and 1 group of 15 jumping between 4 maps making up 45 people in 2 organised groups (supplemented by around 5-10 pugs on each individual map). Not our fault you didn’t push us. We managed to get everyone into EBG to push back the assault on our keep + take SMC.

We had 1 group of 30, and that was it. At 1 stage on SOR BL you clearly had a blob of more than 45 players, it was more like 90 and there definitely wasn’t a large group of rangers amongst them..

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Yup, this is correct for any map that the float team isn’t on besides EBG. We usually have 2/4 maps outmanned during Oceanic. I’ll see if I can’t take screenshots tomorrow.

This says alot about the state of wvw imo. Bg has the highest pop and still has outmanned buff. Without anet showing effort to improve wvw, I don’t see this game making to the end of the year.

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

/eod

I would hope they could win open field fights since they havn’t had any organized guild to fight against since IRON.

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Soo I haven’t touched WvW on Sor since the 4th week of season 1. Can someone catch me up on the situation on this server?

IRON – Wrex left because of personal issues and new management decided to go back to EU?
TW – half the guild split up for some internal conflict of sorts?
FEAR – left the server recently?
RISE – Jarvan doesn’t play anymore and the guild is dead?
Hel – ?
Choo – ?

SAHP – ???

I’m sure I’m missing somemore guilds but I haven’t played WvW in such a long time.

Hel is alive, probably stronger than ever
Choo’s main commander quit like a month or two ago, somewhere after the Ark GvG and before the OnS GvG so it’s not the same as before, but rebuilding
SAHP is pretty much dead, SSQ quit and some of the players formed [Hi]
SONG disbanded, I don’t think NYS or PH field same numbers, AT still there
TW still there
HIRE now plays NA
SoX left
XPK left
GC still here
FEAR left

As for the queues, about 2-3 queues during NA, zero during the other timezones, occasionally a queue on the weekends and sometimes a queue during EU if Hel pulls alot of people for it’s EU raid.

And am I reading this right? BG thinks they are outmanned and need more people? ROFL…

You think 1 and a half queue is bad during offtime? Try no queue and no commander. People who have that mentality of “we’re outmanned, just stack more players!” are what killed Tier 1. I’m almost positive T1 would have stayed pre season levels if BG hadn’t done so much recruiting.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in WvW

Posted by: Xterra.6172

Xterra.6172

didn’t DN leave for SBI? Apparently everyone wants to fight SoS and Mag.

Chris,

Nope. We are on SoR and having a blast.

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Here we go again with claims that BG is outnumbered in OCX. It’s been explained numerous times on this thread, so at this point, I am assuming you’re pretending to not understand it. There is a reason why people are poking fun at posts that like these that keep saying BG is outnumbered in multiple time zones.

If a map can hold 80 players and BG is able to queue or come close to queing at least 2 maps, it means they have around 160 players covering OCX. They can have one 80-man group defending while the other 80-man group float to different maps to cap things.

SOR, in OCX, typically queues 1 map. They have just 1 float group doing both defending and capping. This means that SOR is typically outnumbered by at least 2 times in OCX.

JQ typically is able to fill up 1 map and have around 15-25 on another map. In other words, BG typically outnumbers JQ by around 40-60 during OCX.

So, please stop claiming BG is outnumbered when BG has 1 or 2 maps that are outmanned during off peak hours when other servers have even less people and more maps outmanned. It makes it even ridiculous if you check the score history for the past 2 months in OCX when BG typically ticks over 300 pts and sometimes almost 400 pts in OCX. A server is not outnumbered in a timezone with those types of scores.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

Reverence.6915

Here we go again with claims that BG is outnumbered in OCX. It’s been explained numerous times on this thread, so at this point, I am assuming you’re pretending to not understand it. There is a reason why people are poking fun at posts that like these that keep saying BG is outnumbered in multiple time zones.

If a map can hold 80 players and BG is able to queue or come close to queing at least 2 maps, it means they have around 160 players covering OCX. They can have one 80-man group defending while the other 80-man group float to different maps to cap things.

SOR, in OCX, typically queues 1 map. They have just 1 float group doing both defending and capping. This means that SOR is typically outnumbered by at least 2 times in OCX.

JQ typically is able to fill up 1 map and have around 15-25 on another map. In other words, BG typically outnumbers JQ by around 40-60 during OCX.

So, please stop claiming BG is outnumbered when BG has 1 or 2 maps that are outmanned during off peak hours when other servers have even less people and more maps outmanned. It makes it even ridiculous if you check the score history for the past 2 months in OCX when BG typically ticks over 300 pts and sometimes almost 400 pts in OCX. A server is not outnumbered in a timezone with those types of scores.

I can tell you why this is the case.

SoR going around early oceanic today with 50-60 man float team first led by Choo, then a mix zerg (led by HIRE?). JQ didn’t really have a presence outside of EBG, but they had around 20-30 in their zerg outside of EBG at best (probably less, first was Pro, then XPK). Our float team was 20-25 people led by OnS. We had 10-15 people on other maps to cap/defend. Any map we would leave would basically get outmanned immediately. Especially after our NA guilds KnT and iCoa tagged down around 1am server time.

Not our fault you don’t break up your zerg. We split up our forces to cap more structures in more maps, resulting in higher PPT. We also really don’t care about EBG, only coming onto the map when our side of the map is getting pushed, floating off almost straight away. I see JQ and SoR numbers in EBG that could form 2-3 float teams to cap other maps. But hey, who am I to tell you how to play. We have fun with our smaller forces regardless.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

I would have to concur with Jojojoon. Being outmanned in maps but winning at the end of a week with >20% is a population issue.

Even if a server is outmanned on 1-2 maps and running >290PPT for a sustained period it means the other servers have very much less numbers. It also means that the high ppt server is likely running big numbers on other maps.

FW

A server is not outnumbered in a timezone with those types of scores.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in WvW

Smokee.1754

/eod

I would hope they could win open field fights since they havn’t had any organized guild to fight against since IRON.

You calling IRON organized?

HB have been an EU / NA EST guild since last xmas, and we play just as often in each timezone. In NA prime we get plenty of fights vs. organized guilds

We are only out in the field ~2-4 times a week though, which could be the reason you dont always see us.

in WvW

Posted by: Mian.1945

Mian.1945

Snacktime,

FW

They have improved, quite a bit.

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Not even that now, the last 3 nights we’ve had only around 30 for most of oceanic.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

morrolan.9608

SoR going around early oceanic today with 50-60 man float team first led by Choo, then a mix zerg (led by HIRE?).

Must have been very early oceanic. I got on at around 7.00pm AEDST and that ‘zerg’ was only around 30 and it was a pug zerg led by 1 of the Choo commanders.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Reverence.6915

SoR going around early oceanic today with 50-60 man float team first led by Choo, then a mix zerg (led by HIRE?).

Must have been very early oceanic. I got on at around 7.00pm AEDST and that ‘zerg’ was only around 30 and it was a pug zerg led by 1 of the Choo commanders.

Yeah, it was kind of late PST, 5-6pm ADST. Afterwards it got replaced by GC/HIRE, then by Hi/NYS. You guys have massive numbers man, except they tend to be all clustered into a few guilds, whereas BG has many guilds running small groups (we occasionally get up to 5 guilds running in a single map). Different play style.

Also, JQ beats all of T1 for SEA coverage. My god it’s hard to counter WvW/NUKE + pugs

Also, considering BG doesn’t have an oceanic wvw guild (we got a couple of PvX guilds), we do technically have the smallest oceanic coverage. You can see when our PvX guilds tag up that we get 300+ PPT, and when they’re not, we’re down to 100-150 PPT. It’s really hard to compare though, cause we have a pretty large PvE population that tends to fill up our EBG (we rarely get a regular commander there these days besides a pugmannder or two) so our float team/guilds can focus on the borderlands. We definitely don’t have the dedicated WvW players in Oceanic to compare though.

Anyway, population fluctuations will always happen. BG used to have the biggest Oceanic by a mile. SoR used to have the biggest EU by a mile. JQ used to have the biggest SEA by a light year. Unless more guilds move from lower tiers to T2-T3 servers, Current T1 servers will remain T1. Might as well make it fun to play each other. Put all this crying about coverage aside and just try cap/kill stuff. I’m pretty sure I donated at least 50 bags tonight trying to defend our waypointed keeps

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Not even that now, the last 3 nights we’ve had only around 30 for most of oceanic.

Then why does BG always claim to be outnumbered by both JQ and SOR when both servers have kept saying it’s not true. Do you think it’s propaganda? Or do you think BG is seeing ghost images of players who are no longer playing?

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

SoR going around early oceanic today with 50-60 man float team first led by Choo, then a mix zerg (led by HIRE?). JQ didn’t really have a presence outside of EBG, but they had around 20-30 in their zerg outside of EBG at best (probably less, first was Pro, then XPK). Our float team was 20-25 people led by OnS. We had 10-15 people on other maps to cap/defend. Any map we would leave would basically get outmanned immediately. Especially after our NA guilds KnT and iCoa tagged down around 1am server time.

Not our fault you don’t break up your zerg. We split up our forces to cap more structures in more maps, resulting in higher PPT. We also really don’t care about EBG, only coming onto the map when our side of the map is getting pushed, floating off almost straight away. I see JQ and SoR numbers in EBG that could form 2-3 float teams to cap other maps. But hey, who am I to tell you how to play. We have fun with our smaller forces regardless.

In true prime OCX, other servers cannot break up the zerg because there is no zerg to break up from. Nowadays SOR has barely enough for a 30-man float team. JQ has 30ish in EB (depending on commander) consisting mostly of pugs and another small float team on the boderlands. It is a luxury for BG to have a zerg of pugs to hold EB and then place 15ish on every borderland to defend WHILE at the same time have a 25ish float team capping things. Combining all the forces, BG has enough to fill 2 maps (like you said) while JQ/SOR does not.

What I see you always doing is that you reduce the numbers for BG by excluding your NA/SEA forces and then inflate the numbers of other serves by including their NA/SEA. In this case, you excluded knt and icoa and then inflate SOR by including choo. If you are going to exclude NA please do it for all servers. Choo is primarily NA also.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

Reverence.6915

What I see you always doing is that you reduce the numbers for BG by excluding your NA/SEA forces and then inflate the numbers of other serves by including their NA/SEA. In this case, you excluded knt and icoa and then inflate SOR by including choo. If you are going to exclude NA please do it for all servers. Choo is primarily NA also.

I’m talking about exclusively Oceanic forces. KnT was running around 20-25 while iCoa was running around 10-15 when OnS started to lead a float team. EBG had enough room to completely fill 2 float teams (KnT started to float for a few minutes before they tagged down) and still not have a queue. This was very early Oceanic like I said in my previous post. Oceanic prime had maybe a few havoc/roamers on each map plus a scout for the float commander with a force of 30 at most. Not including EBG, which had around 15-20 at best.

All this talk about SoR and JQ having less people and you might actually start believing it. By the numbers everyone is giving, each T1 server actually has an almost equal population, at least during NA (which is a given, considering T2 servers can match T1 servers for NA) and Oceanic (which depends on several factors including which commanders log on and such, but largely even).

One big reason why BG carries such a high PPT during Oceanic is mainly due to our NA forces. Carrying that over from Oceanic into SEA gives us a lot of momentum into EU and back to NA.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

As a Blackgate player, I personally loathe our WvW scene for 4 reasons:

1. It seems like we win way too often. I’ve seen high-tier opposing servers just give up. It takes the fun and the challenge out of things.

2. Everything boils down to massive zergs. “It’s the BG ocean vs. the SoR ocean. Again.”

3. We generally get the same opponents. If we’re lucky, we’ll get one or two different opponents once in a blue moon. But even then, it’s all from the same small rotation.

And, of course….

4. We have to wait on massive queue timers just to experience WvW at all. The EB generally has a 2 hour minimum queue and battlegrounds often have 10min+ queue times.

And WvW Season 1, with it’s over-hyped server-performance based rewards is partially to blame for all of that.

The only thing holding me back from a server swap (to a more average server) is my excellent Blackgate guild.

Maybe you need to take that excellent guild into EBG sometime,

Too point out a few things, I don’t know what your being told as the rumors fly all the time when it comes to T1, but if you knew SoR at all, its that we don’t give up, but we do not play for PPT ( there is no reward for coming first week in week out, other than bragging rights ) we fight for the kills, I would rather tick at 100PPT and get 1000 kills a night in WvW than tick at 400PPT and get 100 kills.

Tonight in EBG for 4 hours we watched BG zergs as big as our own run away, I hear it all the time that apparently SoR runs from fights, yet ive never seen it, ( could be my timezone ) but im sure as hell going to start running fraps,

If you happen to be in a rare BG guild that fights, then bravo, I hope you can bring more of them out to fight instead of pressing 1 against that door.

As for the same servers each week, you can thank anets new “random matchups” for that, making it that pretty much we will only ever meet each other, unless something super drastic happens.

This is… Every. Night. Yesterday I was in EB from 1pm est until 5pm, then from 7:30pm until 12 and all we saw was blobs bigger than ours (WAY BIGGER, it is ridiculous) running away into towers FILLED with siege . JQ should feel especially bad. Your players are bad and you should feel bad. My favorite fight of the night was the ocean of people known as JQ running into the dead end in the dredge tunnel. We were like Hannibal at Lake Trasimene. You were all dead except the work we had to do in the killing.

We have barely any queues in NA (or anytime) now due to the exodus of less hardy allies as of late. Personally, you know where we are, come kill us.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Reverence.6915

We have barely any queues in NA (or anytime) now due to the exodus of less hardy allies as of late. Personally, you know where we are, come kill us.

I’ll come looking if I ever play NA. You guys don’t stay up late often, so I hardly ever see you. I’ve probably fought you guys… twice? in the past… 2 months?

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

You had your chance to test that when we asked you to gvg on the forums a couple of times. You didnt do it.

Only part you showed some org. was when you portalled away from open field fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Looking at Mos it seems that BG is fast approaching the point that it’s winning by so much that they can’t possibly gain more rating.

So yeah, it’s time to end the “we aren’t stacked” charade. No one (outside of T1) is not claiming that the skill of BG guilds are not a factor (coverage and numbers only do so much, look at TC); but any claims that BG is somehow lacking in numbers needs to end.

in WvW

Reverence.6915

Looking at Mos it seems that BG is fast approaching the point that it’s winning by so much that they can’t possibly gain more rating.

So yeah, it’s time to end the “we aren’t stacked” charade. No one (outside of T1) is not claiming that the skill of BG guilds are not a factor (coverage and numbers only do so much, look at TC); but any claims that BG is somehow lacking in numbers needs to end.

No one is claiming we’re lacking in numbers. I’ve stated numerous times that I’d rather not have more bandwagoners join BG because they suck and should feel bad for joining a server just to win (seriously, low tier server meta just epic fails in upper tiers).

We’ve actively directed guilds away from us and towards JQ/SoR if they wanted to join a T1 NA server. All of them ended up not transferring so I guess JQ and SoR are better off without them.

We’ve recently even discussed tanking score on purpose, though I don’t think too many guilds will go along with it because there’s quite a few guilds in BG that actively play for PPT.

What I’m trying to say is that JQ and SoR aren’t lacking numbers either, their forum trolls just keep spewing the same nonsense so often that they’re believing it themselves, thus (at least for SoR) causing a lot of problems within their community.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Seigfried.5938

Oh look, Chris is back to trash BG. He seems to be one of the few here who care about PPT.

On another note, please consider SoR and JQ too. Winning doesn’t mean as much these days because of BG’s clear dominance. This week could be our …………… 14th straight win?

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in WvW

Aaron.4807

All JQ and BG are is PvD. I hope you guys have fun doing that.

If any guild feels like knocking on doors when nobody is home for their pvp/wvw then I guess those are the servers for you. But… the barbarians are at the gate. And we are going to get in.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Reverence.6915

All JQ and BG are is PvD. I hope you guys have fun doing that.

If any guild feels like knocking on doors when nobody is home for their pvp/wvw then I guess those are the servers for you. But… the barbarians are at the gate. And we are going to get in.

Oh come on now. BG PVHordors.

Also, you know very well not all of us sit on our keeps behind 10 arrow carts and 3 trebs facing the gate. Some of our open field guilds seem to comment about fun fights with you guys. Just saying.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Aaron.4807

It sometimes happens, AGG was fun but they left again because the are OCD to the max.

My remarks are mainly about how EB has been for the past few days. Pathetic.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Reverence.6915

It sometimes happens, AGG was fun but they left again because the are OCD to the max.

My remarks are mainly about how EB has been for the past few days. Pathetic.

Agg was still on JQ last week. Wasn’t aware they left? I still saw Agg tags running with TKG a few days ago, though TKG has stopped WvW raiding so…

Anyway, don’t expect to find a fight out of BG in EBG. Guilds here use it for commander training at most these days (when you can upgrade a tower to Tier 3 within 2 hours of losing it, there’s no real “loss”, so it’s good to give new commanders a handle on how to attack and defend structures and use choke points), there’s no guild that actively chooses to run EBG. The only way you’ll find a fight out of BG in EBG is to hit our keep, where we will bring a map blob to counter cause, yeah, an upgraded keep is fairly important :P. I don’t think that’s the kind of fight you’re looking for either XD.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

/eod

HB have been an EU / NA EST guild since last xmas, and we play just as often in each timezone. In NA prime we get plenty of fights vs. organized guilds

We are only out in the field ~2-4 times a week though, which could be the reason you dont always see us.

Seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with IRON, buddy.

Considering that HB dodged IRON repeatedly when you were on their own, you have little room to talk.

Too bad your boyfriend moved to Gandara :<

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Insight.1683

Insight.1683

I don’t care if BG and JQ are ticking higher than SoR. We have the best players and organized Guilds that keeps smashing blobs and giving me bags

[WP][TW] – Arguns

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Then why does BG always claim to be outnumbered by both JQ and SOR when both servers have kept saying it’s not true. Do you think it’s propaganda? Or do you think BG is seeing ghost images of players who are no longer playing?

I think they’re trying to play down their numbers.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Because everyone wants to be that team that just purely uses ~skill~ to beat the competition, and they can’t claim skill when saying yes, we have a lot more numbers than you. It’s not that hard to figure out

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Oh look, Chris is back to trash BG. He seems to be one of the few here who care about PPT.

On another note, please consider SoR and JQ too. Winning doesn’t mean as much these days because of BG’s clear dominance. This week could be our …………… 14th straight win?

I said BG had skilled guilds and Siggy here says I’m trashing them. Your world is an odd, sad little place.

in WvW

Seigfried.5938

I said BG had skilled guilds and Siggy here says I’m trashing them. Your world is an odd, sad little place.

Saying our guilds are skilled wasn’t the point you were making. Your main point was, we have no right to say we aren’t stacked. But we don’t claim to be ‘not stacked’. Please quote someone here from BG saying that?

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

I’m actually getting tired of the habit Sor has gotten into of just having one large float team. We have become very efficient at it. Even though it’s comprised of a mix of guilds/militia, it operates like a 50 man guild group because we run it so often. Most of these people are from organized guilds also, and almost all are on TS. BG and JQ just don’t have an equivalent single force like this. And it’s not that they couldn’t, they just don’t due to a variety of reasons already stated.

Personally I would prefer to see us split up more, have more small scale fights that are actually challenging and fun, and then combine when we really need to.

Truth is that we do this on Sor for the same reason a lot of people move to BG. People like to win. Those on BG get to win via ppt. Sor has no chance of winning ppt, but found out that having the largest organized force allowed them to win a lot of fights.

I’ve played on both BG and Sor. Both servers think they are ‘winning’. On BG they put down Sor because of how dumb they are at handling PPT. And on Sor they put down BG for how bad they are at fighting. It’s quite comical to listen to these people.