WvW Tournament Rewards Distribution Delay

in WvW

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Great, so no need to expect our rewards before next week, i dunno how you guys can do such bad work, rly you are disapointing, you found the “bug” 2 days ago but still nothing ? i’m really impressed by your wvw teams & your communication.

How fast do you fix your engine bugs again, including all the overhead work? Same day, every day, rocking those 20 hours office shifts? :P

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in WvW

Posted by: Spira.4578

Spira.4578

So are we going to get free gems because of this inconvenience? Lets says 100 gems per day until you fix the bug?

haha funny guy!

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Guys, the last update was on Friday. Today is Monday. Contrary to popular belief, our developers have lives and families that they would like to live and see respectively.

Believe me when I say that we will provide an update as soon as we have an update to provide. Until that time, your continued patience is appreciated.

This doesn’t explain the fact that people still haven’t gotten their Season 1 rewards. It’s been 6 months. I think that’s enough family time.

in WvW

Posted by: Faolchu.1629

Faolchu.1629

Guys, the last update was on Friday. Today is Monday. Contrary to popular belief, our developers have lives and families that they would like to live and see respectively.

How bleeping dare you sir, how dare you have a life outside of servitude to us!

lol. Frankly this thread was starting to crack me up before this response and now it just made it golden.

“Significant ranger improvements coming in the next patch. "-Jon Peters, Nov. 2012…

in WvW

Spira.4578

How bleeping dare you sir, how dare you have a life outside of servitude to us!

lol. Frankly this thread was starting to crack me up before this response and now it just made it golden.

He had to say it, since kids usually don’t get this kind of things. And they prolly still don’t :/

in WvW

Posted by: thaooo.5320

thaooo.5320

Believe me when I say that we will provide an update as soon as we have an update to provide. Until that time, your continued patience is appreciated.

What you wanted to write was: “We know we done goofed, but we don’t give a skritt.”

Thank you for nothing.

Here is the last 5 main patch release dates, and what happened after:

June 3 2014 patch:
- Gem Store ‘bug’ fixed 7 hours later

May 20 2014 patch:
- Fixed rune/sigils bug 8 hours after patch
- Fixed 6 bugs the next day (PvE)
- The next day, improved the original patch (PvE of course) further (Loot buff of course)

April 15 2014 patch:
- Fixed 3 bugs 26 hours after (PvE)
- Fixed 6 more bugs the next day (PvE)
- Fixed 9 more bugs the next day (PvE)
- Fixed 4 more bugs the next day (PvE)
- After the weekend, fixed 5 more bugs, and improved 3 more things (PvE)

March 18 2014 patch:
- Fixed 3 bugs the next day (PvE)

March 4 2014 patch:
- Fixed 4 bugs 7 hours later (PvE)
- Fixed 2 bugs 5 hours later (PvE)
- Fixed 2 more bugs the next day (PvE)
- The next day, fixed 2 more bugs and improved 2 things (PvE)
- The next day, a few bug fixes and a few improvements (PvE)
- After the weekend, a few more fixes (PvE)
- The next day, fixed another bug (PvE)

If its Gem Store or PvE, your company gets right on it.

WvW? Don’t give a skritt

Cheers mate.

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in all MMOs.
Stop failing at PvE, and fix WvW/SPvP. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: Topaz.4291

Topaz.4291

That was just brilliant! Good luck to you all fixing it, I still enjoy WvW while I wait

in WvW

Posted by: wanted.6214

wanted.6214

It’s a game ok so no drama but the management of the issue about the rewards has been somewhat embarrassing.

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

WvW? Don’t give a skritt

Wow, such entitlement.

I play WvW every day for 5 hours and I would like my weapon skin also but making up posts like this is childish and does nothing to motivate Arenanet’s staff.

in WvW

thaooo.5320

^ Making up? Its 100% fact, go read the ‘game releases’ section. Nor did I list all of it to make it even more embarrassing.

ALL IS VAIN.

in WvW

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

Honestly I dont even care about this award any more. I just go in wvw Do POMPOM, kill some enemys and have a laugh whit ppl on TS.

in WvW

Posted by: Jyha.4597

Jyha.4597

“Mark Katzbach.9084:
Believe me when I say that we will provide an update as soon as we have an update to provide. Until that time, your continued patience is appreciated.”

That kind of answer remind me secondary school : “Oh sorry teacher my god %$£*/ed dog has eaten my home work !” “((maybe you’ll have to wait an update to fix it ! thx for your patience !))”.

in WvW

Spira.4578

^ Making up? Its 100% fact, go read the ‘game releases’ section. Nor did I list all of it to make it even more embarrassing.

You ARE aware that there is more than 1 development team, right?
and you ARE aware that they don’t all do the same thing all day long, right?

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Can people please stop comparing the number of PvE and Gemstore fixes/updates with WvW fixes?

I understand that it might be a hard concept to grasp, but different things takes different amount of time to fix. Are you really suggesting that they should put everything else on hold until they have fixed a specific issue that effects you rather than working on it while still fixing other stuff (that the majority of the player-base is actually effected by)?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jinn Kazuma.2163

Jinn Kazuma.2163

Uhg. This entire thread is the exact reason I got out of customer service after only a month. Lesson one was pretty much “Customers suck.” Thank you all for making me so very glad I bailed on that job when I did.

in WvW

Posted by: Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

I think the main reason for the griping is, we’re all tired of this game’s problems. No one expects the devs to neglect their families or their lives, but is that really the trade off? Because if our devs had to choose between spending time with their families or fixing a chest bug, and the only way it was getting fixed was if they chose the latter, this game’s management should be ashamed of themselves. People can tell when they’re getting screwed with, and the number of bug fixes that have taken place that directly correspond to money coming in for ANET show where their priorities are.

That all being said, I do think we’re too tough on the devs. They work hard and have created amazing things for us, and I’m quite sure they have a lot of rules to live by that we will never understand. Its a shame that so many of my friends have left the game (all of them)… I feel the best is yet to come. But these types of things are the reason they left. ANET’s higher ups need to get their heads out of their kitten and throw some resources at this game, apparently.

in WvW

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I hope stupid hatred like this doesn’t get to close to the devs. Seriously Anet, you’re doing a great job, keep doing it and don’t listen to that part of “the internet”. It’s for the best of all of us when it’s delivered to us when it’s actually ready.

Constructive criticism is one thing, a lot of happening here is a whole different kind of beast and should be banned without thinking twice. It’s poisoning the community.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in WvW

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

If something is announced to be due and done by a certain date, then it needs to be done, just imagine if every single business never met its own deadline. I mean if you cant do it by that time then don’t guarantee a date Anet! I personally don’t mind waiting but I just hope it won’t be a year before this is dealt with because from my understanding Season One Tournament still wasn’t completely fixed, I was on at that time but never participated. So anyways just keep us updated and get it fixed asap- I don’t care if everyone has the same skin because they all participated in hopes of getting rewards even if it is simply cosmetic.

You realize that first sentence is exactly why developers are reluctant to be transparent, right? Soooo many people scream for transparency, and when it’s given, the developers take all kinds of crap if something is thrown into the mix that sets things back.

Comparing game development to any other business is a completely moot point. There are plenty of businesses that have to change their scheduling or push back deadlines due to unforeseen issues.

Comparing game development to any other business is indeed very wrong. There aren’t many businesses where it is normal to postpone releases. Why should we as customers of a game expect anything else?

Oh well, hopefully they found the time to look into this further. As said before this bug is not game breaking, just rather annoying. What surprises me is that a ArenaNet employee uses the phrase “Contrary to popular belief” in a post without any news. I don’t think ArenaNet as a company will be very pleased by this response from their own employee

Can people please stop comparing the number of PvE and Gemstore fixes/updates with WvW fixes?

I understand that it might be a hard concept to grasp, but different things takes different amount of time to fix. Are you really suggesting that they should put everything else on hold until they have fixed a specific issue that effects you rather than working on it while still fixing other stuff (that the majority of the player-base is actually effected by)?

Did not see this response earlier. I made the first sentence bold. Comparing fixes/updates with each other is always stupid.

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

(edited by Rose Solane.1027)

in WvW

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

While I accept that debugging takes its time, I cannot understand the Friday/Monday argument Mr Katzbach made. MMO is leisure time entertainment, as is for example Disney World. In both cases the main numbers of players/visitors will appear on weekends. It would make no sense to close Disney World over the weekend because their employees want to spend time with their family. And it makes no sense to reduce the staff of ArenaNet during weekends either. That includes developers, especially after a screw up. If anything the weekend staff should be even more numerous on weekends.

in WvW

thaooo.5320

You ARE aware that there is more than 1 development team, right?
and you ARE aware that they don’t all do the same thing all day long, right?

Since you’re so aware brah, tell me, where’s the WvW development team? And which employees are strictly on it?

That’s right.

Non existent.

You missed the entire point of my post.

WvW only gets updates/fixes when they have some time to pull the PvE team over here, which is basically never.

Uhg. This entire thread is the exact reason I got out of customer service after only a month. Lesson one was pretty much “Customers suck.”

In some industries and situations, I agree.

In some industries and situations, this:
Business: “It isn’t our fault the customers are complaining, they’re obviously complaining for no reason, we’re obviously doing everything right, so we’ll do nothing.”

^After selling a faulty car. Or a house that blows over in a small breeze. Or releasing a pharmaceutical product with massive side effects that wasn’t caught during testing. Or delivering burnt food. Or offering something at a specific future date then saying, oops, our bad, we failed, lol it’ll be fixed some time eventually.

ALL IS VAIN.

(edited by thaooo.5320)

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

While I accept that debugging takes its time, I cannot understand the Friday/Monday argument Mr Katzbach made. MMO is leisure time entertainment, as is for example Disney World. In both cases the main numbers of players/visitors will appear on weekends. It would make no sense to close Disney World over the weekend because their employees want to spend time with their family. And it makes no sense to reduce the staff of ArenaNet during weekends either. That includes developers, especially after a screw up. If anything the weekend staff should be even more numerous on weekends.

And how long do you think the company would survive if they burn out all of their employees by forcing them to work 7 days a week?

I don’t know about the US but at least here in Sweden there are actually laws that regulates how much people are allowed to work each week.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

So we are entering the second week of a bug that should have been fixed 1-2 days after being reported (max)….if not through an automated system….through a manual system by checking player meta events + checking the winner server rankings which u already know both.

So…can we get an official statement on it? Don’t u guys think it’s kinda really very extremely biblically pathetic of an advertised AAA game to be unable to fix a reward system? What should our expectations for the future regarding major systems be?

Seriously ……..

in WvW

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

I think US employers can get away with a lot, but there are rules for sure. That’s not the point though…. nobody thinks that our devs should be forced to work more. In this economy though, they could easily find some people willing to work nights/weekends if its a staffing issue. MMO’s are like working in healthcare…. hospitals never close so youre always working at odd times. I’m on my lunch break right now, and its 5am here. I’d love to be spending time with my family too, but using it as an excuse is either bad customer service or indicative of a bad staffing model. Its an MMO company ….. not a 9 to 5. Something is fundamentally wrong with the way this situation is progressing.

Sure, you could reduce it to “stupid players want their shiny so they whine”. But its more than that. Could you imagine in any sport, them forgetting to bring the trophy at the end? Imagine they forgot the Stanley Cup, so the players couldn’t skate around with it. Can you see that dude with the white gloves being like, “sorry guys, I really thought the hawks were going to win again, so I just left it in Chicago. I mean… what’s the big deal, right? Its just a stupid metal object. I’ll pick it up on Monday and have it shipped out to LA. Im spending some time quality time with the kids this weekend. What…. you don’t want me to spend time with my kids?”

(edited by Tagus Eleuthera.7305)

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

I think US employers can get away with a lot, but there are rules for sure. That’s not the point though…. nobody thinks that our devs should be forced to work more. In this economy though, they could easily find some people willing to work nights/weekends if its a staffing issue. MMO’s are like working in healthcare…. hospitals never close syoure always working at odd times. I’m on my lunch break right now, and its 5am here. Comes with the territory.

So the solution is basically to hire more people? With which money?

And even if they had the money it would still take quite some time for them to learn the code and the systems used so they would be unable to do those night/weekend shifts for a rather long time anyway.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Incinerate.5876

Incinerate.5876

The plural developers shows that the number of people on the WvW team has DOUBLED at a bare minimum.
Thank you Mark for the update.

in WvW

Rebound.3409

Yes they have the money..they earn the same if not more then a monthly payed (to bad they keep forcing players to stop playing, with their second hand quality assurance).

As for teaching ppl their stuff….yes it might take some time depending on the skill level they hire. But they have to start somewhere compared to not doing anything at all.

The past few patches have been a statement to their quality assurance….starting with the scarlet end which took 2 months of doing and we were promised flawless content. Let’s be real nobody was expecting it to be flawless…but the bugs or the lack of vision at a common level not advanced level, made the whole epic feeling of the finale become frustrating to say the least.

If u ask ppl ingame they first expect the worst before thinking the best. That’s says a lot about the quality of content we have been receiving. Ppl started to not even think of the awesome content that might come…they just take bets on what will bug out in a way that makes them just quit trying to do that content

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in WvW

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I’m pretty ashamed of the GW2 community here on the forums, all I can see is demands.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in WvW

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

And how long do you think the company would survive if they burn out all of their employees by forcing them to work 7 days a week?

I don’t know about the US but at least here in Sweden there are actually laws that regulates how much people are allowed to work each week.

I am from Germany. We have also laws regulating working time. We stumbled over a mind-blowing concept several thousand years ago, called “shifts”. It is widely used in areas which have to provide 24/7 service, like police, hospitals and fire brigades. While you probably don’t need a full staff during the small hours (even on weekends people sleep), the aforementioned concept may help to cover weekends.

And no, you don’t need more people. You have only to distribute the working time in another way.

(edited by Claudius.5381)

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

I am from Germany. We have also laws regulating working time. We stumbled over a mind-blowing concept several thousand years ago, called “shifts”. It is widely used in areas which have to provide 24/7 service, like police, hospitals and fire brigades. While you probably don’t need a full staff during the small hours (even on weekends people sleep), the aforementioned concept may help to cover weekends.

And no, you don’t need more people. You have only to distribute the working time in another way.

Quite impressive that Germany stumbled over a concept several hundreds of years before it existed

I am fully aware of shifts. Getting shifts to work in software development is rather hard though.
Especially since every new person they hire to fill those spots will need to spend weeks if not months to actually learn the code and the system used by the company before they can even start working on said shift.

EDIT: Yes, you need more people. Spreading out a workforce that already (in some peoples eyes) have issues with fixing stuff, won’t make fixing stuff easier. It is rather unlikely that they have people employed during days if they are not needed, and as such they can’t really remove those people from the day-works and put them on night and/or weekend work without effecting the whole company structure.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

(edited by lordkrall.7241)

in WvW

Posted by: ObiWanWolf.4291

ObiWanWolf.4291

I’m pretty ashamed of the GW2 community here on the forums, all I can see is demands.

Is it so unreasonable and crazy to have demands for the product you bought (the one at which you potentially still throw your hard earned RL money)?

i.e. You bought a new car, is it so unreasonable that you want its front lights to work? I don’t think it is.
Also, just FYI, if GW2 was a car, there would be more than just front lights not working at the moment… lately quite a few bad things were implemented and/or not fixed, it’s no suprise that quite a big part of community is unhappy.

in WvW

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

I think US employers can get away with a lot, but there are rules for sure. That’s not the point though…. nobody thinks that our devs should be forced to work more. In this economy though, they could easily find some people willing to work nights/weekends if its a staffing issue. MMO’s are like working in healthcare…. hospitals never close syoure always working at odd times. I’m on my lunch break right now, and its 5am here. Comes with the territory.

So the solution is basically to hire more people? With which money?

And even if they had the money it would still take quite some time for them to learn the code and the systems used so they would be unable to do those night/weekend shifts for a rather long time anyway.

I thought this was the fastest selling MMO of all time.

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

So…?
That information was based on stuff from almost TWO YEARS ago, do you really think they can live on those monies forever?

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: McGuigan.6823

McGuigan.6823

This entire thread needs to get a reality check. It’s partially a f2p game, you guys have paid ONCE for this game and you’re acting like you’re the most important people in the entire world.

If i understand it correctly, arena-net doesn’t have that much staff as other big selling MMO developers do have, so please for the love of god stop crying over one thing you can’t get in a free MMO. Please. We will get it eventually, if you don’t like it just stop playing instead of whining on the staff for actually trying to find the problem behind it.

in WvW

Posted by: TitaniumDog.3054

TitaniumDog.3054

The simple solution is to just email everyone 1000 tickets and enable the rewards vendor. Problem solved. Everyone gets a reward and we can all just move on.

in WvW

thaooo.5320

So…?
That information was based on stuff from almost TWO YEARS ago, do you really think they can live on those monies forever?

~$200,000,000 from 3.5 million box sales as of August 2013, not including box sales since then, not including gem store revenue, not including China sales.

I would sure hope the combined total lasts a lot longer than 2 years.

By the way, stop defending failure.

ALL IS VAIN.

(edited by thaooo.5320)

in WvW

Spira.4578

Is it so unreasonable and crazy to have demands for the product you bought (the one at which you potentially still throw your hard earned RL money)?

i.e. You bought a new car, is it so unreasonable that you want its front lights to work? I don’t think it is.
Also, just FYI, if GW2 was a car, there would be more than just front lights not working at the moment… lately quite a few bad things were implemented and/or not fixed, it’s no suprise that quite a big part of community is unhappy.

UMMM what?
You didn’t pay for the updates. You payed for the core game and core functions – which you have them enabled 24/7. And you don’t throw money at them. You buy things from them. That’s a different thing. You are not donating. You’re not giving them cash because you’re such a nice person. You’re giving it because you want something from the cash shop. It’s called shopping.

And the “big part of the community” is actually happy with how things are. It’s just that flamers tend to talk more.

in WvW

Rebound.3409

Rewards system is part of the core functions.

in WvW

thaooo.5320

UMMM what?
You didn’t pay for the updates. You payed for the core game and core functions – which you have them enabled 24/7. And you don’t throw money at them. You buy things from them. That’s a different thing. You are not donating. You’re not giving them cash because you’re such a nice person. You’re giving it because you want something from the cash shop. It’s called shopping.

And the “big part of the community” is actually happy with how things are. It’s just that flamers tend to talk more.

This kind of illogical attitude is exactly why Electronic Arts is able to release the most mechanically basic junk games every single year for $80-$100, provide no bug fixes or updates, and continually milk money from the ill informed casuals with over priced DLC’s, then release the same game next year under a new title, and continue the milking cycle.

ALL IS VAIN.

in WvW

Spira.4578

UMMM what?

This kind of illogical attitude is exactly why Electronic Arts is able to release the most mechanically basic junk games every single year for $80-$100, provide no bug fixes or updates, and continually milk money from the ill informed casuals.

Lol, no. That’s fact. You payed for the initial product. Any kind of additions (from skills, features, tournaments, additional story, ect) is a bonus. If you would pay for the updates you would have the right to complain about the “bad support”. But in this case you don’t own anything. Same goes for anything else you buy unless if it’s specified differently. That’s common logic and it’s how things work on this world

(edited by Spira.4578)

in WvW

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

Everyone is sick of the way the developer team has handled WvWvW. Fix your game. It’s been 7 days and counting (contrary to your belief sometimes people need to do weekend work to cleanup after their slop) to fix a corner case that should have been tested a long time ago.

I would also throw in that it’s been a full work week trying to fix a bug, when I know that’s not true. It probably wasn’t even on the agenda last week.
Season 2 Rewards: LOW PRIORITY
CHINA: HIGH PRIORITY

(edited by ionix.9054)

in WvW

Rebound.3409

For how many months has a good portion of the community asked for payed sub or payed expansion? This because of the quality of content delivered.

Also when u bought the game u bought it with expectations fueled by the promises of the company. Not meeting those promises leads to loss of trust and in time customers.

For the ppl that still say it’s a f2p game u have no clue how much $$ comes from the gem store. Regardless for what i bought gems….the fact is they got $$.

Also by your logic i shouldn’t be expecting anything from this game at all…and just accept every crap they throw at me just because it’s labeled as free. If you feel great with that please go ahead and don’t QQ….but don’t come here protecting their crap as if we are supposed to receive content/systems like these. The only thing ppl like u encourage is the continuation of crap..not the fixing or improving.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in WvW

Posted by: Xia.3485

Xia.3485

I see a lot of entitled children crying for a weapon skin in here.

I wasn’t aware WvW was about petty rewards.

in WvW

Spira.4578

For how many months has a good portion of the community asked for payed sub or payed expansion? This because of the quality of content delivered.

Not many agree on this. People in general want this game to be free, with a lot of daily content and 24/7 insta bug fixes, so they get everything they always desired when they come back and login after a month of playing other online games. Because this is how world works. not.

Also when u bought the game u bought it with expectations fueled by the promises of the company. Not meeting those promises leads to loss of trust and in time customers.

And you got everything they promised at the start. They didn’t tell you afterwards “so, we’re gonna make a wvw tournament, but you have to pay 10$ to enter.” you got that as a bonus. Everything they add, they add as a bonus to the original client you bought. You’re not paying for further game development.

Also for the ppl that still say it’s a f2p game u have no clue how much $$ comes from the gem store. Regardless for what i bought gems….the fact is they got $$.

They might get alot of $$ – but the game is still free for the majority of the playerbase. Having an option to buy fashion items and other random items in the $$shop doesn’t make the game p2p which stands for pay 2 play. You don’t have to pay to play. You pay for an additional service. If you, for example buy a flute. And find out that for any reason the flute has termits in it, you can demand a refund. I’m sure anet would gladly fix the problem. But in this case we’re talking about a tournament (that anet made for us) rewards, which aren’t even essential for the gameplay. It’s not like you need those rewards in order to play as you usually do. I’d understand this kind of rage if you people wouldn’t be able to login or something like that.. but come one.. you’re whining about a DELAY in distributing non-essential rewards from an event they made for us.

Edit: Anet. Please, next time just don’t give us any kind of rewards and ways to get more achievements, since appearently people can’t be grateful.

(edited by Spira.4578)

in WvW

thaooo.5320

^ It’s about the (lack of) treatment of WvW in general.

ALL IS VAIN.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixlin.8624

Phoenixlin.8624

I see a lot of entitled children crying for a weapon skin in here.

I wasn’t aware WvW was about petty rewards.

Then you need to repeat your understand what you are reading course 101. You have no idea what you are reading.

(edited by Phoenixlin.8624)

in WvW

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

And you guys wonder why the devs don’t want to make any changes to WvW… I would rather be unemployed than be forced to work on the WvW team…

in WvW

Rebound.3409

Sry but i am not the kind of person that accepts receiving crap just because it’s free. Some ppl maybe feel comfortable with it. And it’s not like u want to make it seem. It’s not about just a delay..it’s about crap that keeps piling up for months.

As things are now this is not a triple A game in my book. From my pov the sooner they make this thing p2p or atleast throw in a payed expansion the faster it’s recovery could come. At the start i was promised future content worth triple A and u can search and listen for all their adverts and interviews they did pre-release. It’s not even close to offering that. Half their content is copy paste while the other half has infuriating bugs that get solved a few days before it ends.

And biggest problem is even when they ask for time to fix stuff or do content properly like with scarlet, they disappoint in a huge way…so above all the bugs..there is no valid hope that things will actually get better from a quality pov.

I will support this game when it deserves to be supported. Each does how he wants.

@Zudet….everyone is replaceable in this time and age. If u were in the wvw team nobody would miss u..u would just get replaced. For each quitter there’s atleast 10 ppl who want to join. U are the least special flower on the planet and probably will not impress anyone with your action. U will actually prove that u can’t live up to the task

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in WvW

Posted by: Xia.3485

Xia.3485

Then you need to repeat your understand what you are reading course 101. You have no idea about what you are reading.

Sure I do, its a long string of complains about how Anet invests more time in PvE and how the rewards haven’t worked since season one.

-I’m presuming the majority of the player base is in PvE, and thus it gets more development time scheduled.
-I’m assuming the issue isn’t so easy to fix as we believe.
-I’m also assuming they wont work weekends nor overtime for a bug they can fix any time before season three.

How am I doing? Its not what’s being said the problem.. its the entitled attitude and childish whining that’s deplorable.

Here’s a beautiful gem of maturity right here:

Sry but i am not the kind of person that accepts receiving crap just because it’s free.

I can quote them all day. I don’t know about the rest of the children here, but I WvW for fun, not in game rewards. I love busting zergs and watching ‘em scatter. I love ninja-ing stonemist while the defenders fight off another realm. That’s what WvW is about. .. and if you can’t see that then maybe PvE with its guaranteed loot drops is better suited for your needs.

(edited by Xia.3485)

in WvW

Spira.4578

Ok so, if I understand you guys correctly.
You whine about the content they made for you after you whined you want more free content.

Give me your parents phone number so I can have a talk with them. They were/are clearly spoiling you.

(edited by Spira.4578)

in WvW

Rebound.3409

Your understanding skills are questionable at this point.