come to bronze

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Reikan.2908

Reikan.2908

Really I think if people do want proper games they should come to bronze tier servers.
Our populations can be pretty low at some points but in the tourney there was a bunch of matchups that didn’t know who would win.

I think there was one with Ferguson’s, Darkhaven and Anvil Rock where there was a scoredifference between the servers of about 2000 all the way up to the last day.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I’ve actually been wondering if the fights in Bronze aren’t better than Silver. Silver tends to be uneven – either you’re dominating or being dominated. Even if less population overall, Bronze may be more equal.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I’ve actually been wondering if the fights in Bronze aren’t better than Silver. Silver tends to be uneven – either you’re dominating or being dominated. Even if less population overall, Bronze may be more equal.

Except that will happen anywhere. Just look at what GOM/SF did. They basically dominated all other bronze servers. Any match that didn’t include them were at least kinda equal though.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Bronze just beat the rush and start heading to Silver…Not trying to troll, just stating the games population has shifted considerably and people have for the last year probably moved up in tiers far more than down due to the fact that there just aren’t enough people to go-around for 24 servers.

Mag Server Leader

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

Bronze just beat the rush and start heading to Silver…Not trying to troll, just stating the games population has shifted considerably and people have for the last year probably moved up in tiers far more than down due to the fact that there just aren’t enough people to go-around karma-train blob 24/7 for 24 servers.

Fixed.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Helzy.4036

Helzy.4036

I’d say we have 1 server that should be in Silver but got screwed by the Randomization component of the match up, and 2-3 servers that could move up in the near future and compete.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Come to Silver! Silver already has a lot of dead time and I can only imagine Bronze is worse.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Come to Silver! Silver already has a lot of dead time and I can only imagine Bronze is worse.

Or all of you could come down instead…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Cavendish.2168

Cavendish.2168

No thank you. When i log in i like having people to fight against at any hr of the day… or allies to fight with.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Bronze just beat the rush and start heading to Silver…Not trying to troll, just stating the games population has shifted considerably and people have for the last year probably moved up in tiers far more than down due to the fact that there just aren’t enough people to go-around karma-train blob 24/7 for 24 servers.

Fixed.

It is fun to make up stereotypes…Just like how bronze is full of bad players with no one else to fight….I know there are some PVdoor karma train servers, not denying that…But some of the most karma training I have ever done occurred on Bronze servers. (no resistance to stop the train)

Mag Server Leader

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Helzy.4036

Helzy.4036

From what I hear there’s plenty of dead time on HoD now.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

HoD like most Silver servers has dead times. FA has a stable population and has gotten several guilds (including some from HoD). NA is also on summer break which means servers with heavy young populations have strong NA off hour support.

Not sure where HoD will settle but right now it looks like a T3 server with FA back to its usual form of a T2 or T2.5 server. I think a lot of FA are enjoying “punishing” HoD for months of the horde beatings they endured. I know we are all looking forward to more diverse matches… a big chunk of HoD now heads to EotM it seems.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

come to bronze

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

Fixed.

It is fun to make up stereotypes…Just like how bronze is full of bad players with no one else to fight….I know there are some PVdoor karma train servers, not denying that…But some of the most karma training I have ever done occurred on Bronze servers. (no resistance to stop the train)

Less stereotype, more generally poking fun at the tendency for people to zerg up in lieu of anything else. Not an absolute, and not limited to any particular server or group.

Population imbalance between competing servers tends to be boring on both sides – being rolled 5:1 gets old after a while, and rolling with a group while only finding the occasional individual player to fight who evaporates is boring too. /slightlyfacetiousrant

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

I think you need to change it to say that some Gold League members should move to Bronze.

I’ve been in each league and I think Silver is the best place to be for a mix of everything.

Gold is all too much zerging, Bronze has some zergs during peak times, small groups other times, but then dies later on, Silver has zergs, small groups most of the times, and less dead times.

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Fixed.

This is very true, and somewhat unfortunate if you are on a lower-tier server and looking for balanced fights.

How are you liking Maguuma?

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

HoD like most Silver servers has dead times. FA has a stable population and has gotten several guilds (including some from HoD). NA is also on summer break which means servers with heavy young populations have strong NA off hour support.

Not sure where HoD will settle but right now it looks like a T3 server with FA back to its usual form of a T2 or T2.5 server. I think a lot of FA are enjoying “punishing” HoD for months of the horde beatings they endured. I know we are all looking forward to more diverse matches… a big chunk of HoD now heads to EotM it seems.

FA is like the dude that shows up to the party with a full keg and a bag of Doritos, just as everyone else is leaving.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

No one is going to transfer down and have only 1-2 hours of fights during a 24 hour period.

come to bronze

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

No one is going to transfer down and have only 1-2 hours of fights during a 24 hour period.

See here is that stereotype that people were talking about!

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I fall asleep against T2 servers. No way am I going lower than that….

Oceanic time zone is dead even in T1, so there’s not much chance that people who play in that time zone will move below gold servers.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Stereotypes are usually not true though, so it’s unrelated to this issue.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

ive traveled the ladder, up and down, and the grass was never greener on any server that I stopped. the players were always friendly and welcoming on each server, and every servers skill level is about the same, but I always moved on due to lack of fights during my game time slot. I ended up on the top tier because of the continuous number of people playing wvw. there is always a large group on the move, always a bunch of hardy corner defenders to work with, and always a few roamers to fight it out against. it was worth the gems to discover where I would be happy even if I did have to leave a lot of friends behind. whether or not you choose to move from bronze to silver wont matter eventually, anet will fold you together to save money by closing down low pop servers. that is the sad fact of all server divided mmos

come to bronze

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

Stereotypes are usually not true though, so it’s unrelated to this issue.

lol nice

Stereotypes are often true, but really just reflect commonly held perceptions about things which are then applied to specific cases.

I still find lots of fights on bronze.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

“Lots of fights” would mean 1 every 2 hours I assume.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: Gearbox.2748

Gearbox.2748

One thing to remember is that the majority of players – play in the evening- But! Evenings means a lot of different things. Just take US V.s EU "main time— well US covers some 7? hours worth of timezones. – EU servers includes Siberia- that’s 12 hours worth of timezones..
Naturally you have most around Central European time, but there are a broader range.
So. you can actually browse around a bit for time frame/servers that fit you play style(large serg/small groups) and time frame. Players do have a tendency to migrate towards servers with similar times players.

come to bronze

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I fall asleep against T2 servers. No way am I going lower than that….

Oceanic time zone is dead even in T1, so there’s not much chance that people who play in that time zone will move below gold servers.

^ this. I can basically count the OCX guilds across T1 + T2 on my fingers and toes, probably just fingers.

Even EOTM is dead during OCX, some sides can’t even muster up a karma train to get going.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

come to bronze

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

“Lots of fights” would mean 1 every 2 hours I assume.

You know what they say about assumptions, right? They make an @ss out of you and uption.