Triumphant *Hero's* armor set, when?

in WvW

Posted by: Red Owl.5649

Red Owl.5649

Q:

I been waiting for some of the pieces of this armor set for quite some time now…. what are we waiting for?

If it’s supposed to be part of some Ascended Armor collection via WvW that be great… I’m all in for a way to get ascended and legendary armor via WvW but feels like it’s taking so long.

Edit: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Triumphant_Hero's_armor

Mods, stop deleting my posts.
Sorry(not really) for my bad English.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

That’s actually some pretty good looking armor. I hope its not Ascended only though because I’ll never get ascended.

It kind of reminds me of some of the cool GW1 armor. I actually like GW1 armor better than GW2 so this would be great.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Isn’t this a rewards track reward? It might be something different in the tracks but I thought one track was called Triumphant.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

That’s actually some pretty good looking armor. I hope its not Ascended only though because I’ll never get ascended.

It kind of reminds me of some of the cool GW1 armor. I actually like GW1 armor better than GW2 so this would be great.

Ascended?

“Triumphant Hero’s armor is a level 80, WvW-exclusive Exotic armor set that cannot currently be acquired.”

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Isn’t this a rewards track reward? It might be something different in the tracks but I thought one track was called Triumphant.

The Reward track has the Rare version not the Exotic.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Nope, they are exotic lvl 80 gear, its the Mist forged weapon track that gives rare weapons!

@straegen the current track is called triumphant armor i think (can be wrong) its a different color

in WvW

Posted by: Rotteny.8743

Rotteny.8743

Nope, they are exotic lvl 80 gear, its the Mist forged weapon track that gives rare weapons!

It’s not mistforged, it’s only Hero Weapons. Mistforged are the exotic version that are currently unavaible unless you still have tournament tickets from 2 years ago to buy the stuff you need to make them on mystic forge.

EDIT: The Triumphant Armor are like the Hero Weapons, except that they aren’t rare (they are exotic, like the pvp specific Glorious Armor).

Arena Net posted somewhere they intent to return the Mistforged Hero Weapons as well introduce the Triumphant Hero Armor as a reward that isn’t tied to tracks. They just never said when or how.

Diana Strongarm / Blighter Hellena / Jasmine Fatima / Elizabeth Crowel
WvW Rank 337 (Bronze Soldier) – PvP Rank 33 (Wolf) – 3,2k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Borlis Pass (Also known as Jeknar.6184)

(edited by Rotteny.8743)

in WvW

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

It’s not mistforged, it’s only Hero Weapons. Mistforged are the exotic version that are currently unavaible unless you still have tournament tickets from 2 years ago to buy the stuff you need to make them on mystic forge.

Arena Net posted somewhere they intent to return the Mistforged Hero Weapons as well introduce the Triumphant Hero Armor as a reward that isn’t tied to tracks. They just never said when or how.

you are correct, since I got the mistforged staff I misswrote :P the track is indeed called heroes wepon

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Ascended?

“Triumphant Hero’s armor is a level 80, WvW-exclusive Exotic armor set that cannot currently be acquired.”

Oh, good. That’s what I get for not reading and just looking at the pictures. I was just going off the OP’s comment about Ascended.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Unlock skins in WVW, apply on your ascended grinded armor.

U just need to blob a emptier server u will get it easilly and fast.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Oh, you’re right. I should have said I wish it were Ascended because that’s the only way I’ll ever get Ascended armor.

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

Oh, you’re right. I should have said I wish it were Ascended because that’s the only way I’ll ever get Ascended armor.

yup, or u could be a good skrit and convert gems to gold, follow a crafting guide, craft tons of stuff u wont ever need, burn the gold, until u reach 500 and craft finnally what u need….

I cant reach ascended armor to, and im at arround 430 at armorsmit and weapon…

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Alright so here is the case. All of the promised WvW updates were supposed to come like in 1 big feature pack. Except there are only like 3-4 Developers working on WVW. So what end up happening is parts of the promised changes are being release slowly as they are completed and some of the promised changes are never going to happen.

Last thing I heard about this armor was that it was done but the DEVs haven’t decided or figured out a way to release it.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

What promised changes???

in WvW

Warlord.9074

The WvW feature pack. Look it up.

in WvW

Warlord.9074

WvW’s Big Update

As our competitive game director John Corpening discussed, we’re currently working on a large-scale overhaul to WvW that helps deal with core issues like population balance, scoring, rewards, and the need for 24-hour coverage.

We’ve focused a heavy amount of developer resources on this overhaul for WvW, and the team has been working hard for over a year now to solve these complicated issues. We may not be ready to reveal more in early 2016, but you’ll have an opportunity to get all the details and give feedback when we go into the beta phase of this massive project later this year. And as a brief reminder: WvW tournaments are currently on hold, but they’ll return once we’ve released this new format for WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

All of the triumphant armor is shaped kind of stupid like those shiny, twirly, bulky pieces of trash that show up on the gem store, except for the masks. The medium mask is probably my favorite helm right now and that heroes would be perfect.

Kash
NSP