Am I the only one with bugged T3 light?

in Asura

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

So I’m not sure if it’s just my luck that I somehow happen to have the only bugged T3 Light Asura armor or if there are others with this issue. The reason I’m wondering is because based on these screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/vRGuQqf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uC9Rz4N.jpg

The first has separate shoulders (which don’t work for me) and the second somehow has the shoulders not showing on the armor (I thought the shoulders/coat were fused?).

Can anyone tell me what’s up? My screenshots below show some of the problems I’ve been running into with T3 (which are highly annoying for such expensive armor).

Attachments:

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Asura

Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

Mine doesnt have those bugs. Might be because your Asura is skinny, while mine is pretty thick.

Also, how are your lights whitish? while your main color is red? They take after the main color right? Which dyes are you using?

in Asura

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Mine doesnt have those bugs. Might be because your Asura is skinny, while mine is pretty thick.

Also, how are your lights whitish? while your main color is red? They take after the main color right? Which dyes are you using?

Dyes are Deep Glacial Sky/Flame/Celestial.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Asura

Posted by: Volbit.4853

Volbit.4853

I have also the problem with the shoulders not showing up. Also my “tiny” ears are clipping through the helmet, when wielding a weapon. :-(

in Asura

Posted by: Karl L.8924

Karl L.8924

Those bugs ONLY affect the male t3 light armor as of currently and no you aren’t the only one who has the problem. Most people who have the armor are female asura so they don’t have any problems with the armor because females use a completely different model than males.

in Asura

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Yah.

The male version has buggy mesh weights that cause some unsightly clipping and stretching. The females are clipping free but their shoulder pads don’t display… it’s a real mess and been that way since at least BWE3 (When I first filed a bug report on it)

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast