Asura T3 Light Armor Coat with Epaulets?

in Asura

Posted by: Arcanaut.4158

Arcanaut.4158

Hello,

i want to know if its right, that the T3 Asura Light Armor Coat also shows the Epaulets
in the Preview and when you equip it. My question is, can just i see it alone? When not i have to buy it

Sry my English, i am German player.

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Unfortunately the asura light t3 shoulder bug has been in game forever. On females, they don’t show, and for males, they show without having them. They’re basically attached to the chest piece and there isn’t a way to get rid of them.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Asura

Posted by: Chaos.2108

Chaos.2108

Unfortunately the whole light T3 is glitched, they really should do something about it.

in Asura

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Unfortunately the whole light T3 is glitched, they really should do something about it.

They did try once… they had to revert the change because it totally screwed up people who liked their looks, and it changed the helm and some other stuff that shouldn’t have been touched.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Asura

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

They did try once… they had to revert the change because it totally screwed up people who liked their looks, and it changed the helm and some other stuff that shouldn’t have been touched.

Mostly, what they did back then was giving the bugged male skin to female Asura, because people (female Asura) complained about the shoulders not showing. So female Asura got huge ear flaps and heavy stretching/clipping issues.

The female skin doesn’t have the clipping and stretching, so they would just need to add a bug fixed shoulder to the female skin and then give the fixed combo to male asura too. But the problem with that would be, that male Asura are already used to the big ear flaps. So they would most likely complain about the new look…

See the attached screens (old screens from back then when they “fixed” the issue) for a direct comparison between the 2 gender specific skins (left: female; right: male). The third sceen also shows the stretching and clipping issues the male version still has. Sorry for the strange lables in the pictures. That’s how I labeled them back then when I complained about the changes.

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

The last time Anet decided to “fix” this they just gave us the male version, which is even more broken than the female version.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

in Asura

Posted by: Agrael.8512

Agrael.8512

Male asura has some huge problems…

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Logos.1306

Logos.1306

I feel we have a problem incoming.

Look at this cool new scarf shoulder armor that was recently datamined:
https://twitter.com/that_shaman/status/525585558031306752

Now we all know we won’t be able to use it together with our T3 armors.
Something must be done !