Asura Vision with Walls/Elevated Terrain

in Asura

Posted by: Nelber.1238

Nelber.1238

I don’t know if many people have noticed this yet, but there’s an issue with the camera angle while being on an elevated surface and looking down while being an Asura. It’s not so bad, I can ususally waddle the camera angle to some weird aberrant view while trying to look down at my foes, but in order to do that, I have to literally stand over the edge of a cliff and-or wall to even have any hope of targeting an enemy… (or just see far enough down to look at the ground to cast something) sometimes/usually resulting in me falling to my death or placing me directly into enemy line of fire, which odd enough when I step backwards the two whole feet it takes for my body to become invisable behind the wall (Albiet safe) the enemy is still able to pelt arrows at me through the flooring of the terrain, and in most cases I have to be literally on the OPPOSITE edge I was just standing on (and usually fall off of again) in order to survive. Praying to the mighty Asura God of Arcana that an enemy AoE didn’t bleed or poison me and vastly calculating the difference in my remain health to the duration and tick damage to the DoT/s on me and if I can heal through it.

If you have an Asura I recommend playing with this idea, go to the edge of any terrain with a lower elevation below it that is within casting/attacking range, look down (if you even can) with an AoE cast-shadow ready, and notice the rather large blind spot we shortties have and how much further up you need to get to do anything >.> it’s not fun. Oh and try to notice the hail of arrows that arc through the floors or jump up and over the edge of walls to hit you. Hopefully if more people notice this it can get fixed?

in Asura

Posted by: Nelber.1238

Nelber.1238

Stonemist walls are the worst, especially if your targeted by a ranger (who can hit you but you can’t hit them) This is coming from an Asuran Elementalist’s Point of View btw