Asura Warriors?

Asura Warriors?

in Asura

Posted by: pdg.8462

pdg.8462

I’m thinking Yoda without the light sabre. But they are awesome to watch.

Asura Warriors?

in Asura

Posted by: emptyother.7321

emptyother.7321

Asura warriors with greatswords. The way they carry the swords, barely able to balance the weapon on their shoulder without falling over. Awesome animation.
My toon showing how to use a greatsword:
https://www.facebook.com/v/10151199735987667

Asura Warriors?

in Asura

Posted by: pdg.8462

pdg.8462

Lol. That video was enough to inspire me to roll an Asura war if for no other reason than to offset my Norn war. Sort of a balance the universe sort of thing.

Asura Warriors?

in Asura

Posted by: Apakal.5718

Apakal.5718

Asura Warriors are the best warriors. Brains and brawn. Fact.

In addition, I think our racial skills line up really well with melee combat, giving us significant defense (Pain Inverter) and strong AoE abilities (Radiation Field).

Asura Warriors?

in Asura

Posted by: Vuladro.8931

Vuladro.8931

If I ever use it, I don’t call it “Hundred Blades”, I call it a “Yoda”. Same thing with my Line of Warding on my guardian. I don’t say “line of warding” or whatever else. I say I’m “gandalfing”…

“YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” – This is entirely hilarious in WvW. People running into it and falling down.

The other day I actually was using a greatsword in WvW and found another asura warrior. We both used Bull’s Charge at the same time, headbutting each other and both of us falling back. Same thinking, we both stand up immediately and begin to Yoda each other. Was hilarious.

I made this into a couple GIFs actually, though I actually don’t use the greatsword much. I use a hammer, longbow, sword/shield, axe/shield, and dual axes. Have a good one.

Baca Jin [FotN] – Sylvari Mesmer – SBI
Bacajin [FotN] – Charr Thief – SBI
Bacajinn [FotN] – Asura Warrior – SBI

Asura Warriors?

in Asura

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

I made my 2nd Warrior last night. It was everything that my 1st Warrior wasn’t. Going from a Charr Axe/Warhorn AoE buff build to an Asura Hammer area control build was a real switch. Especially since the Charr was max size and the Asura was minimum size. However I’m finding that I just love my Asura. Watching her sweet little face as I ninja leap into melee and jumping to hit people in the face is just priceless.

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

Asura Warriors?

in Asura

Posted by: brokenserenity.4638

brokenserenity.4638

I love running about with the hammer over my shoulder barely managing to stay upright then thwakking something over the head in a very loony toons mallet style