Asura and Mini Mr Sparkles

in Asura

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Cultural armor ftw! And the mini Mr Sparkles isn’t that mini to some of us. He’s bigger than the Asura to my left.

Attachments:

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Asura

Posted by: Aranvar le Voyageur.7521

Aranvar le Voyageur.7521

huum… right, a very tall mini …

…Poor Mr Sparkles, now gifted for 50 dollars and sold throught ebay, not even a great wintersday contest to keep a challenge for collectors who wants to earn one…

Attachments:

in Asura

Serkz.3140

Be careful when buying stuff from ebay. You wouldn’t want to end up with a knock-off, plastic Mr Sparkles that speaks English as a second language.

in Asura

Posted by: Aranvar le Voyageur.7521

Aranvar le Voyageur.7521

So you are suggesting that I bought Mr Sparkles on ebay ?
Bookah yourself
I designed a golem to get it…
http://www.manaobscura.com/2013/11/16/mister-sparkles-mini-the-winners-part-2/

I was simply saying that I’m agre with you, this minipet is incredible and perfect for an asura character…

I was saddly reffering to the tow dishonnest ways to obtain this miniature involving money (the travel to an event couldnt be considered this because no one expected to get this mini…right ?).
Spending money in the game or elsewhere…is it still an achievement to complete a mini collection after that ? I expected a great drawing/screenshot wintersday contest instead of a promotion for gems purchase to get Mr sparkles this month…

And yes I’m learning a second language. To make mistakes shouldn’t be a problem and communicate on forums in english could improve learning. Nothing never happen on others forums…and develloppers only speak in english.

in Asura

Serkz.3140

Lol no, I was describing eBay goods in general and the knockoffs/scams teeming in that marketplace.

I put in a lot of effort in procuring the mini because it was a very rare item.

However it does sadden me that Mr Sparkles is now reduced to a giveaway for buying gems

in Asura

Serkz.3140

A bookah with a mini Mr Sparkles just doesn’t seem right.