Asuras with glowing eyes?

in Asura

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

I have been trying to make an asura alt for a while now, but am stumped as I can’t seem to make one that has the glowing eyes I see a lot of NPC Asuras sporting. Is there an Asura face that has that effect?

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Asura

Posted by: Panzerjaeger.7612

Panzerjaeger.7612

No, sadly. Although the Black Lion Makeover Kit might be able to give your Asura vividly coloured eyes. Not sure.

in Asura

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Asura Necromancers can pick a Wraith mask at character creation that gives them a pure white (with slight greenish tinge) glow to their eyes. You used to be able to get this look on other classes by transmuting the Wraith mask to a white item and then transmuting that white item to a 3rd mask which the final character then wore, but I think ANet may have closed this loophole.

in Asura

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

The loophole still exists but it might not be in the same form. i changed my accountbound holiday backpack to look like the engineer starter pack. Now all my characters can use it.

in Asura

Posted by: Rilke Cadmus.6829

Rilke Cadmus.6829

backpacks are not bound by armor type. Unfortunately, with the wraith mask, I think you would be limited to only light armor characters for availability, which is unfortunate as that mask would be epic on a guardian.

Tnekk/ Fyrni/ Rina Selania/ Doroga Icemaul
“And also… I can kill you with my brain.”
~River Tam~

in Asura

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

I dunno, I think my asura’s eyes are pretty bright. The eyecolor is from the makeover kit.

Attachments:

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

in Asura

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

Do you mean this glow?

If so, that’s from the necro starting mask thing.

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I dunno, I think my asura’s eyes are pretty bright. The eyecolor is from the makeover kit.

Yeah those are pretty bright eyes, I agree. Wish we had more colors though. I may have to save up for a makeover kit.

in Asura

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

necro mask.

the color of the glow is dependent upon your choice of eye color (some don’t glow, some glow lots). the color and glow change after creation slightly (some dim, some illuminate).

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

in Asura

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

necro mask.

the color of the glow is dependent upon your choice of eye color (some don’t glow, some glow lots). the color and glow change after creation slightly (some dim, some illuminate).

What I think he/she means is this kind of glow, that only some NPCs have.

Attachments:

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

in Asura

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

i was just clarifying the info about the necro mask above

Zaxares

Asura Necromancers can pick a Wraith mask at character creation that gives them a pure white (with slight greenish tinge) glow to their eyes.

with

nakoda

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

in Asura

Posted by: ichal.9504

ichal.9504

the winged helm will glow up the asuran eyes (if not all races)