Best looking medium gear on a Asura?

in Asura

Posted by: Mythify.1987

Mythify.1987

What is the best looking medium armor on a Asura? I’m having trouble finding good looking items that fit my ranger and my thief? Any suggestions would be great!

(edited by Mythify.1987)

in Asura

Posted by: Remillard.8691

Remillard.8691

Well, can’t say for sure because aesthetics are very subjective, but I found a lot of the “X Emblazoned” crafted stuff to sort of blouse out too much around the hips and legs of my asura engineer. I perused the gw2armor site and the argos-soft site that lets you put the clothing on various race/gender combinations and decided that I liked the Rascal coat and shoulders the best. I leveled up leatherworking and made and transmuted them onto my character and was pleased with the look. The rascal longcoat looks more slim on my engineer and doesn’t really have much of a flare til about knee to shin level which is entirely workable for me. Also there’s some really great detail with the belt and shirt that gives you some good dye options.

in Asura

Posted by: Btox.4083

Btox.4083

I Suggest you to do combinations with the parts you like of each set, as I did with my main. The cultural armors are cool as well.

(I have the consortium colors… Iguess)

Attachments:

Sent from my iGOLEM

in Asura

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

My favorite medium set is the Mistwalker armor (in pve you get it from WvW vendors). Unfortunately that is the only medium armor set I really like in this game :/

in Asura

Posted by: hamsteak.1368

hamsteak.1368

asura have the best cultural armor in my opinion, although the medium tier 3 is just okay to me

i think the tier 2 medium looks the best

Auger Claw (PvE/Spvp) – Thief
Notalkingplz (PvE/Spvp) – Guardian
Rough Trade (PvE)/Urok Ashpaw (Spvp) – Engineer

in Asura

Remillard.8691

Just for reference, this is my medium armor set. Don’t think the gloves fit exactly, still trying to find something I like for them.

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: coldermoss.6509

coldermoss.6509

I agree with the folks saying to mix and match. My guy wears a rogue coat, outlaw pants, and a noble mask, and I highly recommend the noble mask. I just wish the game had more hats.

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Arcalas.9368

Arcalas.9368

Here is a few armor skin ideas u could choose from. Just remember i love the asura tier 3 medium armor but the chest and helmet so most of the armor skins i use will have t3 shoulders, boots, gloves and legs cuz they just fit right with the chest i choose.

Attachments:

Norn “cows” go moot.

in Asura

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

Right now I’m using a mix but primarily karma armor. I’m an engineer so it fits the rugged look well. I want T3 since that’s the best armor in the game to me but it doesn’t fit the engineer bags that well. Hopefully, asura engineer bags will be updated to look asuran.

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

in Asura

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

Will get a screenshot when my PC is fixed

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

in Asura

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

im planning to go after something like this on my engi
…. probably with different dyes though; celestial and abyss is overdone
…. maybe with different helm/shoulders
…. maybe id do it on my thief (kitten YOU HOBOSACKS)

Attachments:

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Asura

Remillard.8691

I use the crafted Rascal coat transmuted onto some exotic crafted armor with pitch dye, mahogany dye, and starry night dye for the neck scarf. Sorry no photo at the moment, though if you go to the Engineer forum and look at the steampunk thread on the page I have a shot there.

in Asura

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

I use the crafted Rascal coat transmuted onto some exotic crafted armor with pitch dye, mahogany dye, and starry night dye for the neck scarf. Sorry no photo at the moment, though if you go to the Engineer forum and look at the steampunk thread on the page I have a shot there.

you…. already posted…. in this thread

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Asura

Remillard.8691

Oh whups. It’s been a really long week. :-(