Dungeon armor skins, all the same?

in Asura

Posted by: Sirch.1803

Sirch.1803

So I went to all of the racial armor skin vendors, and according to the preview, they are all exactly the same on my male Asuran. I couldn’t get them to change, even the flame legion one was the same as the rest, a standard heavy looking set that is fairly plain/basic (including a chain-skirt rather than pants).

I thought maybe it was just a visual bug, but I did the citadel of flame last night and received the helm, which appears as the typical chain-coif type helm that the other ones look like.

Anyone else having this issue or is it just how these sets look on an Asuran? If so, I wanna change races..

in Asura

Posted by: Euphoria.4068

Euphoria.4068

Check the second tab on the vendors, what your seeing is the basic dungeon sets that all the dungeons have, these are cheap level appropriate gear for that dungeon.

The second tab houses the unique exotic sets and start as early as level 60 for the Ascalon Catacombs sets.

[Pyran] – Gandara EU
Visit us for more info!
www.pyran.co.uk

(edited by Euphoria.4068)

in Asura

Posted by: Sirch.1803

Sirch.1803

Ahh, okay, so the helm you get from completion can be discarded. Good! I’ve been holding onto them thinking they were part of the set pieces and I was just bugged! I’ll have to check it out when I get home, thanks!

in Asura

Posted by: Zeffy.3984

Zeffy.3984

Sorry to derail this a bit, but where exactly can I find those dungeon vendors?

Zeffy | Asuran Guardian~

in Asura

Posted by: Euphoria.4068

Euphoria.4068

Lions Arch, Fort Marriner next to the waypoint

[Pyran] – Gandara EU
Visit us for more info!
www.pyran.co.uk