Efut Dye Scheme

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Posted by: Angelwood.7652

Angelwood.7652

Hi everyone, I’m sorry if this is a repost, but i can’t find it anywhere, so here goes

One of my favourite asura is definitely warmaster efut, and i hoped to get her armor on my guardian. Now i know it’s vigil armor and the colours would be celestial and abyss, but i can’t seem to find the blue dye. Any help?

Thanks up front!

“In due time, all will serve the Asura”
Jester – Hand of Blood [HoB]
Piken Square

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

If anyone knows the answer to this, I’m sure it would be Panzer.

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Angelwood.7652

Haha uhm this probably be a forum joke and I’m making myself incredibly ridiculous by asking but who or what is Panzer? :P

Piken Square

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

Haha uhm this probably be a forum joke and I’m making myself incredibly ridiculous by asking but who or what is Panzer? :P

The resident savant when it comes to all things Efut.

The fact that he didn’t answer this instantly may be indicative of his finally being institutionalized after “losing it” for not being able to materialize Efut in real life.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

(edited by Pedra.4381)

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Posted by: Qid.1937

Qid.1937

I totally read ekittent there.

BG Mrplow – Highly rated since 1987.

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Posted by: Panzerjaeger.7612

Panzerjaeger.7612

Hi everyone, I’m sorry if this is a repost, but i can’t find it anywhere, so here goes

One of my favourite asura is definitely warmaster efut, and i hoped to get her armor on my guardian. Now i know it’s vigil armor and the colours would be celestial and abyss, but i can’t seem to find the blue dye. Any help?

Thanks up front!

By the Alchemy, my corruption is spreading.

I think it’s Afternoon dye.

If anyone knows the answer to this, I’m sure it would be Panzer.

I’m touched.

I am.

The resident savant when it comes to all things Efut.

The fact that he didn’t answer this instantly may be indicative of his finally being institutionalized after “losing it” for not being able to materialize Efut in real life.

They called me mad. MAD! But did that stop me? No! I’ll bring her into this world someday! You’ll all see!

Attachments:

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Posted by: Rilke Cadmus.6829

Rilke Cadmus.6829

I was waiting to see how long it would take, my bet was for an even week, now I have to pay myself…

Tnekk/ Fyrni/ Rina Selania/ Doroga Icemaul
“And also… I can kill you with my brain.”
~River Tam~

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Panzerjaeger.7612

I should not have been absent. My people needed me.

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Angelwood.7652

Thanks savant, you made my day!

Piken Square

Efut Dye Scheme

in Asura

Panzerjaeger.7612

It was my pleasure. Knowledge of the great Efut is something to be shared.