Everyone's Krewe is...

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Posted by: ButterOfDeath.2873

ButterOfDeath.2873

On the verge of a breakthrough!

Really,does that flip only me?
Whenever you greet an Asura,you’ll either hear “Excelsior!” or that phrase…
Being succesfull seems to be an asura’s given x)

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

It could be their ego talking. Asura don’t like to admit failure or lack of innovation, so it possible that a little lie they tell everyone to try and sound important.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

What a bookah. Of course we’re all on the verge of a breakthrough! We’re all geniuses (though, I’m by far more gifted than anyone else, except maybe Zojja…) compared to your bookah, and it is only to be expected that we will make a new breakthrough at any moment. I don’t expect you to understand (anything), so it comes as no surprise to me that you aren’t capable of grasping this elementary concept.

By the way, “Excelsior” does not mean what you appear to think it means. It is simply an expression of exuberance for learning. Please adjust your own reactions accordingly.

Hmm… Perhaps I should schedule time to explore new methods of educating bookah, but I’m not certain that would be a valuable use of my time. In fact, I’m almost certain it wouldn’t be.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Posted by: ButterOfDeath.2873

ButterOfDeath.2873

What a bookah. Of course we’re all on the verge of a breakthrough! We’re all geniuses (though, I’m by far more gifted than anyone else, except maybe Zojja…) compared to your bookah, and it is only to be expected that we will make a new breakthrough at any moment. I don’t expect you to understand (anything), so it comes as no surprise to me that you aren’t capable of grasping this elementary concept.

By the way, “Excelsior” does not mean what you appear to think it means. It is simply an expression of exuberance for learning. Please adjust your own reactions accordingly.

Hmm… Perhaps I should schedule time to explore new methods of educating bookah, but I’m not certain that would be a valuable use of my time. In fact, I’m almost certain it wouldn’t be.

I guess an “of course because all Asurans are geniuses!” would suffice as explanation…without all that effort to make an exuberant message x)

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Darkbattlemage.9612

I guess an “of course because all Asurans are geniuses!” would suffice as explanation…without all that effort to make an exuberant message x)

Ask twenty Asura only one out of them will give you a simplistic answer. I’m probably the one in this case.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Drakkon.4782

If you wanted a short answer, bookah, you probably should have asked a Skritt. It isn’t in our nature to answer questions in a sloppy or haphazard manner. There are far more variables and parameters than most people realize when they ask something, and it is completely without conscience to simply answer a question… err… simply. Just because you didn’t understand what you were actually asking when you posited your query doesn’t mean we should treat the inquiry with the same level of callousness.

Honestly, its because of this inability to be so circumspect that I have serious doubts that you bookah can be trained, much less actually educated. I have higher hopes for teaching a Kodan how to play cards. They jut don’t seem to grasp the concept of bluffing…

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Posted by: yski.7642

yski.7642

Besides, keep in mind the nature of that particular break through has not been further specified. It could mean anything from an experiment working as intented to an explosion followed by a golem uprising and an otherwordly invasion of tentacly things, like back when I researched possible alternates to expensive dyes..

Any result can be considered a success, so long as the implications are sufficiently interesting.

Learn the ways of the mighty Deathleaf: http://www.youtube.com/user/YskiTheBanshee

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Darkbattlemage.9612

If you wanted a short answer, bookah, you probably should have asked a Skritt. It isn’t in our nature to answer questions in a sloppy or haphazard manner. There are far more variables and parameters than most people realize when they ask something, and it is completely without conscience to simply answer a question… err… simply. Just because you didn’t understand what you were actually asking when you posited your query doesn’t mean we should treat the inquiry with the same level of callousness.

Perhaps instead of giving a long complicated answer, which is unnecessary and a waste of time, one should simply ask for clarification of what the inquirer is specifically seeking. Theoretically this could save a lot of time that could be better spent on one’s inventions. Arrogance, among many other things, has no place in the Eternal Alchemy.

Honestly, its because of this inability to be so circumspect that I have serious doubts that you bookah can be trained, much less actually educated. I have higher hopes for teaching a Kodan how to play cards. They jut don’t seem to grasp the concept of bluffing…

Perhaps the problem doesn’t lay with the inquirer but the one who seeks to answer the inquiry. Also Kodan do grasp the concept of bluffing they just don’t feel it is something a Kodan should do.

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

“Asura technology is so advanced it can often seem broken!”

Yeah, I’m sure that’s the reason why your Trans-Aetheric Electro Discombobulator isn’t doing anything.

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Drakkon.4782

Yeah, I’m sure that’s the reason why your Trans-Aetheric Electro Discombobulator isn’t doing anything.

No, but I’m sure that your attitude is the reason that you’ve never gotten more than one shot off from Aetheric Overcharge Hyperlasers the Pact uses, “Commander”…

Everyone's Krewe is...

in Asura

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

No, but I’m sure that your attitude is the reason that you’ve never gotten more than one shot off from Aetheric Overcharge Hyperlasers the Pact uses, “Commander”…

I blame Trahearne!