Helmet size on Asurans

Helmet size on Asurans

in Asura

Posted by: kweetni.1023

kweetni.1023

So i’ve been trying out a lof of different helmets to match the rest of my armor.
But everything i’ve tried so far seems far to large.
I’m an Asuran warrior btw, so I’m mainly talking about heavy armor. I can’t really judge about the rest, but the heavy armor helmets just don’t seem to fit.
If you compare my Asuran’s head without a helmet and with a helmet, it becomes pretty clear.
I’ll try and post some screenshots later when. Meanwhile, share your thoughts!

Helmet size on Asurans

in Asura

Posted by: Narkuz.1452

Narkuz.1452

at the start of the i game didnt had this problem, but now like a week or so i have this frustating me..

i heard there has been a patch that have been reset the headsize of the asura race is this true? r perhaps while i lvl up the helmets are getting bigger and bigger haha :P

Helmet size on Asurans

in Asura

Posted by: Samulus.3025

Samulus.3025

I love that they’re so big! Honestly it makes up for the fact that their weapons and shoulder items tend to be so much smaller.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way. – Mark Twain

Helmet size on Asurans

in Asura

Posted by: ImperialSunlight.4175

ImperialSunlight.4175

I play an Asura guardian and I only show the helmet when I use racial armour. Not because of size, really, just that other helmets clip awefully with the ears or don’t show them at all :/

Excelsior!

Helmet size on Asurans

in Asura

Posted by: Cinder.4865

Cinder.4865

at the start of the i game didnt had this problem, but now like a week or so i have this frustating me..

i heard there has been a patch that have been reset the headsize of the asura race is this true? r perhaps while i lvl up the helmets are getting bigger and bigger haha :P

ANet fixed the head size issue a couple weeks ago.

Helmet size on Asurans

in Asura

Posted by: kweetni.1023

kweetni.1023

Head size may be reduced but the helmets still look very big. As a ressult i’m using a cultural helmet wich actually looks normal.
However it would be nice to be able to put on other helmets without having a rediculously large head.

Helmet size on Asurans

in Asura

Posted by: Narkuz.1452

Narkuz.1452

its just with a few helmets that get so big when you wear it.. most of the helmets looks fine by me now

almost complete my nightmare set!!!!! wohoeee