Help me with Asura name

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Mrowqa.3861

Mrowqa.3861

Hi,
So im doing Asura. it’s great race, but each time I reach last tab in character creation I feel like frozen cause can’t get a cool sounding name…

And yes I’ve gone trought the other topic named like that but well im not interested in simple namec like hikk, tokk or matt etc…

While I found this name generator, ever sice yesterday im tryin to find a good name.
But I can’t cause most of great names doesn’t have Double letter, and they would kinda suck with Double letter… And most Asuras seems to have short names while those I find cool are kind of longer and i’d like to stick to “lore” when it comes to naming my character…

So I got some ideas like :
Sorooth
Everrius
Evorrius
Chorru
Chirri
Yirriru
Srrast
I also wanted to use my names from WoW like:
Vethius
Vethvaenn
Aviath
Nakesh
Qsu

But either they are taken or sound very priestish…
Oh and it’s male Asura

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: albert.3218

albert.3218

what kind of name do you want? try-hard but asuran sounding?

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Mrowqa.3861

Mrowqa.3861

well I was hoping for something which at least In 1/4th way sounds as cool as Zojja xD

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Xojja/Xoajja :P

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Zonzai.2341

Zonzai.2341

Zoot
Zegg
Zarg
Zarx
Zepp

Basically, anything four letters long that starts with a Z. Of course you can substitute the Z with something else.

Xoot
Tegg
Varg
Larx
Bepp

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: High Marshal.2185

High Marshal.2185

You could always go with a first name and a kind of descriptor type of last name. I named one of mine Cammy Boombop.

You could name yours……..
Hanson Mmmbop.
:D

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

This is a pretty good site for names http://www.porfl.de/guildwars-namegenerator,en.html

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Sirge.8934

Sirge.8934

From your list,
Sorrth
Errvs
Chorr
Yirr
Sraast (good as is IMO)
Or your WoW names…
Vett
Vann
Avvth (their names are sometimes completely unreasonable)
Nakksh
Also, if one you like is taken, it may be a good idea to add a title of some sort. The more intelligent and egotistic, the better. Like Reanimator for necro, or Enginventoneer for engineer, or even something out of the blue like Defragmentor or Appellations.

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Male Asura names should end in a consonant according to the Wiki, so thats half your list gone right there.

My favorite off your list is Srrast. Sounds properly snappy for an Asura name. If thats taken, you could alwyas play around with the double-letter (try Ssrast, Srasst, Srastt, ect).

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Rilke Cadmus.6829

Rilke Cadmus.6829

Pretty much, as long as your Asuran’s name is 6 letters or less, and, in the case of a male asura, never ending in a vowel, you will be good. Sharp, one syllable names work best. Hence my male asura being Tnekk and my female Fyrni.

Tnekk/ Fyrni/ Rina Selania/ Doroga Icemaul
“And also… I can kill you with my brain.”
~River Tam~

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Ultros.5317

Ultros.5317

Stub your toe or bash your funny bone & the resulting noise will make a perfect Asura name.

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Kiddow.8670

Kiddow.8670

Zippzappi Kaboem

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

My mesmer is called Deluzio. It fits the lore imo, even though it doesn’t end with a consonant.

My thief is called Prototype Six. He will be a futuristic mercenary so that’s why I went with this name. He doesn’t really exist

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

Help me with Asura name

in Asura

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Kudu. <3

Oh wait, that name is taken. Uhh, what profession are you thinking about?