How do you feel doing the Thaumanova fractal?

in Asura

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

It was an unfortunate event in our history, but it’s good to see more of it coming to light. I don’t find it surprising that a Sylvari was behind it; they are the single worst race to have ever plagued Tyria and should be systematically destroyed, but that is another discussion entirely.

One thing about it though that really makes me happy: everybody turns into an asura.

How do you feel when you see all of those bookahs suddenly look like intelligent beings? Finally being able to enjoy partying with people who appear to be competent for once is a great feeling. It’s like I’m more motivated than usual when I’m surrounded by those who I can put faith in. Also, backflips. Backflips everywhere. I love being in a party of 5 asura.

Does anyone else feel that way?

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

in Asura

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

It tastes like burning.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Asura

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

We have enough in my guild to regularly set up the “master race” party, so I’m quite used to being in a part of 4+ asura. As far as the story of the fractal goes? I’m not happy about it. I’ve never been happy with scarlets story to begin with.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Asura

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I wish they had started with the Thaumanova Reactor map we see in Metrica Province instead of some mutant offspring of the Infinity Coil…

I wish a portion of it involved being teleported to the Crystal Caves linked to the reactor after (during?) the meltdown…

I wish it built on the existing lore of the location instead of seeming almost totally disconnected…

I wish there were evil, ambitious, cunning Asura in the world who did this thing for their own short-sighted gain instead of… well… Her.

But I did like being an Asura temporarily .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.