No more RC golem chess :< ?

in Asura

Posted by: MikeMike.6201

MikeMike.6201

This makes me so sad. I used to love playing RC golem chess when i was starting out !!

the mini game is still there, you just cant play it

anybody else bothered by this ?

in Asura

Posted by: TalanthasTheGimp.9458

TalanthasTheGimp.9458

Wait what? That was the best thing ever? ANet, what are you doing to our game? Take the fun out of levelling with the new levelling system, and now systematically removing the most fun things from low level areas?

We ever gonna see this return?

in Asura

Posted by: MikeMike.6201

MikeMike.6201

I KNOW RIGHT ??! I miss it so much. I went to help a guildie level the other day, and I got on teamspeak, told him to play RC golem with me and then i couldnt interact with it. I was like… WTF?

in Asura

Posted by: Ankushp.7245

Ankushp.7245

Maybe it was too “complicated” for the new players. Just did not fit with the grand NPE plans of Anet i guess…

in Asura

Posted by: ScorpiOverkill.7064

ScorpiOverkill.7064

We have no access to the Polymock Arena and now our RC golems are kaput. I blame Mordremoth.

in Asura

Posted by: Spyritdragon.6048

Spyritdragon.6048

Are you kittening kidding me? That game was brilliant!
The NPE just ruined the starter areas in my opinion. All the fun items are gone, replaced by silly bags that dont fit anything more than the merchant ones do, and now this?

in Asura

Posted by: yski.7642

yski.7642

We need more of these silly things, not less. How could anyone possibly not want this to be a thing?

Learn the ways of the mighty Deathleaf: http://www.youtube.com/user/YskiTheBanshee