OMG... the clipping!!!!

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

why arenanet why??
This is with Arah light shoulders/coat + Fractal backpiece!!!

http://imgur.com/a/uNaCs

this is unnacceptable!!

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

(edited by Vissarion.6509)

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: MayaNatsume.6524

MayaNatsume.6524

:(

I pity you.. On a positive side, you can save the resources to make it “bling bling”.

Human Elementalist | Asura Guardian | Sylvari Warrior | Norn Thief | Asura Warrior | Asura Thief

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: Drazerg.8956

Drazerg.8956

That is pretty terrible, but the gear was designed to go with the hat unfortunetly.
If it also happens to the net, Anet should fix, otherwise worth a fix but not super high in priority i belive.

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I saw the worst clipping ever today. An Asura, with normal sized ears, wearing the hellfire helm. I shoulda screen capped it, it was amazingly bad.

I’m sorry about the back piece >.< it sucks when you want a specific look and just can’t get it due to these issues,

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

The asura and charr both have alot of clipping issues because the body shapes of the other races are humanoid. Since the armor artwork (for the most part) is made with humans in mind, non-human races seem to get the short end of the stick because adding unique armor models means spending more resources on it.

To be honest, at this point, I wouldn’t mind if Anet devoted a single update to polish rather than content. Just looking at the charr and asura armor art screams to me that GW2 needs it.

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Welcome to playing a race that the armor wasnt designed for and was just scaled down to fit.

You must be new here.

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

I am not, playing asura from the release, but never before tried this armor combo >< .

Sucks to be us.

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

OMG... the clipping!!!!

in Asura

Posted by: dusanyu.4057

dusanyu.4057

This is Guild Wars, bad clipping is Part of the Game or did you Guys not play Clip Wars 1 ?