On Skritt

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: TooNu.4530

TooNu.4530

I dislike hurting them, it’s not that I won’t defend myself but it seems a bit of a waste to hurt them for trinkets. Sometimes if they are thieving I will let them thieve if only to support their families. Poor poor Skritt.

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

I know what you mean. Get enough of them together, but not too many, and they make decent lab assistants. I don’t know what my Krewe would do without all the extra paws… err… hands.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

And they’re so cute… and have awesome voices. :D

I just wish I could snuggle up against one at night and… cough

On Skritt

in Asura

Drakkon.4782

And they’re so cute… and have awesome voices.

raises an eyebrow…

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Kenetic.9670

Kenetic.9670

Stop right there, before we have crossbreed Askritta who grow even more smart when put together… so become so dumb that the world gets blown up in a shout of “For the shinies”

edit: typo

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

Stop right there, before we have crossbreed Askritta who grow even more smart when put together… so become so dumb that the world gets blown up in a shout of “For the shinies”

edit: typo

Don’t be ridiculous, the skritt are a completely different species. Breeding with one is a physical impossibility.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

On Skritt

in Asura

Kenetic.9670

Well, maybe with conventional breeding methods. But we both know that when an Asura sets his or her mind on something, impossible is just another word to say: it will take longer than the standard week…
Vat-grown Asura-skritt. Coming to a Krewe near you!

On Skritt

in Asura

Drakkon.4782

Well, maybe with conventional breeding methods. But we both know that when an Asura sets his or her mind on something, impossible is just another word to say: it will take longer than the standard week…

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

gasp
inhale
pant

I hate you all so much. Stop making my hyperactive brain spawn ideas so quickly I nearly pass out! Do you have any…

ACK! More ideas to make this happen! Stop it! I’m not this perverse! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ooo! I like that idea…

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

If you want some cooperative Skritt test subjects for the project, I hear there are some drunken ones in Timberline Falls

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

By the Eternal Alchemy I shouldn’t be surprised.
First I see the Charr/Human thing on the Human boards and now this.

They do carry fleas, you realize that? :p

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

You sir, are a madman.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

On Skritt

in Asura

Leo G.4501

And what thread might that be? :-P

On Skritt

in Asura

Atlas.9704

It was the thread asking “as a human do you hate the Charr”
Someone mentioned that their GW1’s descendent is in love with a Charr and I asked in a good natured manner for explanation:

Now when you say ‘loving a Charr’ do I need a barf bag and a censor bar for my mind’s eye? lol I’m just asking because the Internet has jaded me with certain phrases.

No comment… but I’d keep that censor bar and barf bag close at hand.

A good laugh was had by all.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Skritt have some difficulty communicating with other species. Due to the unique method of their race’s interpersonal communication, skritt often simply assume you know what they’re talking about. They also assume that you have the ability to keep up with their fast-paced idea transfer, and will speak rapidly and without specifics—because another skritt would simply understand without needing those details. Skritt also occasionally get over-excited and repeat themselves to make sure the “slow-witted not-skritt” actually understand them. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Those_Sneaky,_Sneaky_Skritt

Lol. Skritt are great.

On Skritt

in Asura

Leo G.4501

Well that’s not so bad! I mean, you’ve read those worse thread in the lore forum, right? :-P

On Skritt

in Asura

Atlas.9704

shudders I try to forget Leo, I try.

On Skritt

in Asura

Leo G.4501

Well you better not forget or I might start quoting my posts in them

On Skritt

in Asura

Drakkon.4782

When we start discussing crossing Charr and Centaurs, I draw the line. Until then, let “scientific” curiosity lead you where I can record it.

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It was the thread asking “as a human do you hate the Charr”
Someone mentioned that their GW1’s descendent is in love with a Charr and I asked in a good natured manner for explanation:

Now when you say ‘loving a Charr’ do I need a barf bag and a censor bar for my mind’s eye? lol I’m just asking because the Internet has jaded me with certain phrases.

No comment… but I’d keep that censor bar and barf bag close at hand.

A good laugh was had by all.

My legacy lives on!

As to inter-species cross-breeding being impossible? Well, let’s just say there’s nothing that sufficient Chaos Magic and Inquest experimentation can’t fix! ~rubs hands while cackling maniacally~

On Skritt

in Asura

Kenetic.9670

You sir, are a madman.

That’s just the voice of jealousy because I thought of it first

On Skritt

in Asura

Atlas.9704

When we start discussing crossing Charr and Centaurs, I draw the line. Until then, let “scientific” curiosity lead you where I can record it.

“I can outrun a CenCharr!” will be a new quote in game I hope if this ever occurs.

My legacy lives on!

As to inter-species cross-breeding being impossible? Well, let’s just say there’s nothing that sufficient Chaos Magic and Inquest experimentation can’t fix! ~rubs hands while cackling maniacally~

Indeed your legacy has lol, there’s been a handful of forum posters I tend to remember due to…“interesting” notes.
As for your mad Asuran idea, all the more reason we should look into the reactor Fractal!

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

If we breed enough Asura with Skritt, maybe Skritt will finally be a playable race! It’s worth it!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Hmmm … I do believe it was originally said that the two species might have a common ancestry. Who says it hasn’t already been done?

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

On Skritt

in Asura

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Nothing a simple trans-atomic dirt incinerating cleaner G.O.L.E.M. can’t take care of… snaps fingers STADIC 3200~!