Rallying Asurans to fix Cultural gear

in Asura

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Asura-Female-Light-Tier-3/first#post2967603

Please show your support, it’s not nice we have to deal with broken Tier 3 armor!

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Asura

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I will post the same response I posted in the previous thread on this subject:

Normally I would be all for it. I even made a thread about this a while back and eventually anet decided to “fix” it. But they fixed it by giving us the male version, which is even more broken than the female version. Not to mention, T3 light is the only asura armor that actually has a difference between male and female.

Luckily they changed it back after getting a lot of negative feedback. But still, I rather have no shoulders than the male version.

If Anet is willing to really fix this armor, I agree with you 100%. But if anet’s only fix to this problem is giving us the male version, then please, leave it the way it is.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Asura

Gasoline.2570

The male version is the same exact one with shoulder/chest, what are you on about?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Asura

The male version is the same exact one with shoulder/chest, what are you on about?

There is a HUGE difference between the male and female version, I’m surprised you don’t know, my character was forced to walk around with it for a month when anet “fixed” it. It has a different helmet (huge rubbery ear flaps) and a clipping issue with the legs.

And if that wasn’t enough, their fix also included making the pauldrons ONE with the chest, so you couldn’t dye them seperately, it looked ridiculous.

Attachments:

~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

in Asura

Gasoline.2570

What the heck? I didn’t know that.. I understand to a degree when they won’t fix new gemstore sets for characters like charr, but to not properly fix Cultural Tier 3 is absolutely stupid.

The neck piece still bothers me to no end on Female T3 so I can’t get that either and apparently switching to Male won’t do any good either? Blah.

in Asura

The neck piece still bothers me to no end on Female T3 so I can’t get that either and apparently switching to Male won’t do any good either? Blah.

I know what you mean. I hope one day Anet will actually fix the armor without giving us the male version.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Asura

Posted by: Ashes.9586

Ashes.9586

What the heck? I didn’t know that.. I understand to a degree when they won’t fix new gemstore sets for characters like charr, but to not properly fix Cultural Tier 3 is absolutely stupid.

Charr cultural has problems as well.

The Legion Calls

in Asura

Posted by: AJP.8610

AJP.8610

I am rallying! It took me AGES to get enough gold to finally buy T3 Light for my Elementalist. I transmuted it to the armour with the stats I wanted and yes… my Asura looks sexy now. That helmet… the gauntlet… just… sexy! 119g to look so kitten sexy but well worth it… or was it? Occasionally, I like to let Flemmox’s glorious brown hair breathe (it keeps it silky soft!) so I toggle the helmet off on the hero panel. Hmm… you know what? He doesn’t feel like wearing some shoulders today either. I’ll just togg-… wait. What? I CAN’T TOGGLE THE SHOULDERS OFF!? Well of course you can’t! Even if you unequip the shoulders on a male Asura THEY STILL FREAKING SHOW UP!

Fix it please aNet. I doubt it will take five minutes of your time. Seriously. I wasted 119g on armour I can’t do as I please with.

[VcY] Velocity ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Flemmox ~ Elementalist
Gormlaith Greycloak ~ Guardian

in Asura

Even if you unequip the shoulders on a male Asura THEY STILL FREAKING SHOW UP!

Yep, had that same problem when they temporarily gave female asura the male version. Apparantly the shoulder skin is merged with the chest skin. It’s really sloppy.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Asura

Gasoline.2570

To this extent?!

in Asura

Posted by: Ashes.9586

Ashes.9586

To this extent?!

I don’t think so, but I was just stating that the Asura aren’t the only one with cultural problems because you mention Charr gem sets. You also did not specify “Asura” tier 3 so automatically it made me think of issues that have gone on with Charr tier 3. I agree that this is a stupid level of an issue concerning a tier 3 and I’m not denying it’s ridiculousness, but I am just pointing out that there are other tier 3 sets that need some fixes. In my opinion it is incredibly sloppy and lazy of Anet to leave issues with ANY of the tier armors, let alone tier 3.
Anet has problems with fixing anything that has to do with a race that isn’t completely human shaped.

The Legion Calls

in Asura

Posted by: Percius.5741

Percius.5741

I dont have tier three light (i have heavy) but i agree this is incredibly stupid. I mean, My friend just hates his life now. He wasted 100 gold for his t3 asuran light cultural but they are bugged so badly. And he could of took that 100 gold, went to frostgorge sound, got 100 icy rune stones, and start the legendary he wanted. seriously, this is a huge money.

in Asura

Posted by: Garson.9580

Garson.9580

Well.. Yeah add me to the list. But honestly I’ve lost hope. I do not see A.net “fixing” this anytime soon..