Rate the Asura face above you

in Asura

Posted by: Alkonium.9164

Alkonium.9164

I don’t know if there was one of these before, but I got the idea from a similar thread in the human forum. As usual, it’s out of 10, and repeats are allowed, but using a different Asura character is preferred if you’re got more than one.

I’ll start us off:

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Ameno.6813

Ameno.6813

I vote yours a 7. I feel like it would look better if the nose had a longer arch and wasn’t as wide.

I have a few asuras I’d like to show, but here’s my main’s face currently. It’s using one of the first batch of new faces, and one that I hardly ever see which is why I picked it. Here’s a link to the face recipe if anybody is interested. http://imgur.com/a/jDIGX

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Alkonium.9164

Alkonium.9164

8/10, and a bonus 1 for the “recipe”.

Here’s my other Asura:

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Roseberry.8912

Roseberry.8912

Oooh he’s cute, and I love those big ears and that adorable smile!
A strong 8 of 10!

Here’s Little Dorcha, my zombisura necromancer!
I tried to go for the creepycute look with big red demon eyes and stuff!

Attachments:

(edited by Roseberry.8912)

in Asura

Posted by: Tuomir.1830

Tuomir.1830

Well, that looks crazy, I’m willing to give that 9/10.

Here’s my necro:

Attachments:

Only fools and heroes charge in without a plan.

in Asura

Roseberry.8912

Oooh thank youu!
Your asura is adooorable so I’ll give you a 10/10!
And speaking of crazy… here’s mah mad enginer, Chocolie!!
With and without her crazy googles! XD

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

Very nice. Usually when people use that face there’s too much color contrast and it ends up making them look a bit on the undead-side but you choose colors that went well with the face and it looks great . 10/10

Here’s Yukkah, my asura ele. A guy randomly came up to me once and said her eyes were creepy

Attachments:

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.

in Asura

Roseberry.8912

Thank you Aguri!!

I think Yukkah is incredible adorable and I’l give her 10/10!

Hahaha I’ve also been told that my asura necro (4 posts up) have creepy eyes! Maybe she and Yuukah are creepycute sisters!

Here’s mah 3rd, but not last asura, Dottsy!

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Spyritdragon.6048

Spyritdragon.6048

Cute ^-^. I’d give her an 8/10 abouts. The eyes look a little bit strange, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. She looks cute in the bottom outfit :-). And them ears are so FLOPPPYYYYY.

This is Vanni, my ele. I don’t really have any flattering pictures, so its just the loading screen right now. Not sure how to add multiple attachments :/

Attachments:

in Asura

Roseberry.8912

Ooooh thank youuuu!
Oooh Vanni is superduper cute and look soo kind!
I’ll give her a strong 9/10!

To add multiple attachments do “preview” and then yah can add an other one^^ (there might be easier methods but this is the one I use)

Here’s my last asura character, Tiikah!
In two difrent grafics as I notice she looks a lot difrent depending on what setting I choose! XD
I kinda wanted her to look a little like a undead from the swamp!

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I say 9/10 I really like that she looks different from the usual Asura female face I see. She is kinda cute too

This is one of my 10000s of Asura. Her name is Kezni and she is an elementalist. I have two photos showing her with and without her eye mask thing on.

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

10/10! That face is definitely one of the most unique and best asura facial structures I’ve ever seen! Definitely a little more elvish with the eyes than normal asura faces, scarily so, but it also keeps it cute as well :P I absolutely ADORE the eyes! Nose seems proportionately skinny, and the mouth is at necessary wideness (Could be a tiny skinnier in length IMO, but it can be perfect as is :P) And you don’t see too many chocolate asuras around that look that good, which is a bonus! Don’t mind me with what I’m saying, I’d love to steal it if I weren’t already satisfied with my asuras :P

Below is my asura ele Daeaera I went with a more rodent-like approach with it, but overall I love it despite what anyone may say :P

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Asura

Posted by: RollFzzlbeef.4092

RollFzzlbeef.4092

come and play, it’ll be….fun

Attachments:

Rip and Tear

in Asura

Roseberry.8912

Oooh first of all I’d like to say thank you to Gizmo for the kind rating, your asura look amazing!

Secondly I’d like to hand out rating to Daearea, since person above me forgot about that lil detail. ^^ So, here we go:

She soooo cuuuuute Colt!! I’ll give her 10/10. You did an amazing work on the colours, and them ears!<3 I love the circlet in her hair, she looks like a adorable lil godess!

Thirdly, I’ll do what this thread is meant for, I’ll rate the asura above me!

You’ll get 10/10 too!! Soo totally kitten!! I love her expression! Now this is a asura not to be messed with! I bet my enginer would love to play with her, alltho they’d probebly burn up a town or two! XD

Oh and finally, I just happened to make an other asura, so person below me can give me some rating too!

Her name’s Little Myllie.

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

Ya’ll’s are awesome! This is Little Ace, my 80 warrior

Attachments:

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)