Support bookahs who support science!

in Asura

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

By voting for Ellen Kiel.

Ellen Kiel

I’ll support important Fractals of the Mists research into the Thaumanova Reactor explosion by the end of the year

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/july-23-2013/

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Asura

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Yes, I did notice this. However, is this really what we want?

We all know it was the inquest that did this. It was sabotage and not an accident. Do we really want the other races looking into our internal squabbles?

in Asura

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

I doubt that any of the lesser races could truly understand the magnificence of the science behind the Thaumanova Reactor. Really, the most basic of the theories and equations behind it are so far beyond even the most advanced of their… /cough/ scientists /cough/ that they wouldn’t be able to makes heads or tails of it for centuries, if ever.

Personally, I’d put my support behind the black lion. His motivations and goals are easy to understand. Any progeny could manipulate him properly. I’d prefer to have someone on the Lion’s Arch council that we can control over one who sympathizes with us. Sympathy can twist in the right wind, and we all know how well the Inquest can capitalize on such things. Greed is easier to work with, and far easier to mollify. Bookah corruption is a boon we can use to our advantage.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

in Asura

Posted by: Btox.4083

Btox.4083

I need to know what went wrong. My vote is for the human bookah.

Sent from my iGOLEM

in Asura

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

I vote for the bookah that will look into the reactor as well.
We can learn from our history and correct experiments in the future.
Of course all the silly lesser minded creatures will just ooh and ahh over a shiny new Fractal, but we will see it for the true value.

That silly furball is trying to use his greed and the jingle of keys to buy his votes. Good luck, but in the end it won’t end well for the city itself. If the city falls so do most of my experiments.

The female bookah cares about the city, she’s determined to work for it. I can use that to my advantage because she will be so busy.

This Kiel gets my endorsement.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Asura

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

Kiel also has my support …

Although I’m curious to see Abbadon, the reactor should be seen and understand or had defects, and if enqueste blew it!

# Asura because I’m worth it!

in Asura

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Kiel also has my support …

Although I’m curious to see Abbadon, the reactor should be seen and understand or had defects, and if enqueste blew it!

Abaddon for your viewing pleasure… now let’s go see the thaumanova incident. (Actually if they’re talking about the SEALING of abaddon… that could be very interesting)

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Asura

Posted by: Kenetic.9670

Kenetic.9670

Vote for Kiel, I agree. After all, why would we be interested in “Human” gods? Those silly beings probably don’t even come close to the power output of a decent reactor…

in Asura

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

We need to know exactly what happened there, why it exploded, why chaotic materials are spilling in a recurring periodic event and why the incompetent cleanup krewe does the same mistake over and over again whenever that happens.
They can be glad, there’s so many selfless krewes around to stop that fire elemental each time it is created.

Slowly, I am beginning to suspect the inquest to conduct some long-term experiments about how many fire elementals(and resulting epic battles) the floor in that single room can take before it finally gets destroyed. And that cleanup krewe is probably part of them.

But the inquiry into the reactor incident will probably cover this one aswell.

But well, the answer to this particular question is probably similar to the one about who spends so much time rebuilding the tower atop the cliffs in Sparkfly Fen each time it gets destroyed by Tequatl.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

(edited by naphack.9346)

in Asura

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Bookahs can’t science. - Mif

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Asura

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

I would feel more comfortable in the fact if Kiel was merely a puppet of the asura.

Supporting a bookah in any way leaves me with a feeling of disgust. I mean, they don’t even have water closets.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”