Teyo look alike?

Teyo look alike?

in Asura

Posted by: Afroshroom.2768

Afroshroom.2768

I decided to create a new character, an Asura Engineer and I want her to look like Teyo, but I can’t seem to get the sliders quite right. Would anyone know the best possible slider options to have my Asura look like Teyo?

Attachments:

Teyo look alike?

in Asura

Posted by: study.1873

study.1873

i can’t help you because all my slots are full, but i would like to chime in here and say it would be ALOT easier to help if the sliders had a number value displayed with them.
i’m looking at you Anet ..

your very close though.

Teyo look alike?

in Asura

Posted by: Khyron.8735

Khyron.8735

Your ears stick out a tad too much and the eye color, that’s about it. Close enough though.

Ad majorem gloriam! Ad infinitum!

Teyo look alike?

in Asura

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

OMG why would you want to look like Teyo? She’s such a jerk! :P

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Teyo look alike?

in Asura

Posted by: AJP.8610

AJP.8610

Might I ask what skin colour you Asura has, Afroshroom?

[VcY] Velocity ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Flemmox ~ Elementalist
Gormlaith Greycloak ~ Guardian

Teyo look alike?

in Asura

Posted by: Elissa.3620

Elissa.3620

I would say – make your character a tad taller. Same ears, but thinner and point down more.

Make her with more eye squint and a darker shade of blue for the eyes. Also I think they could be a tad bit farther apart.

Teyo’s nose bridge is a bit wider. And her chin isn’t very pointy, so you might want to round out your character’s a bit.

It looks like Teyo’s jaw is a bit wider, but still keeps narrowish cheeks.

Mouth itself looks pretty good.

And.. not sure on what body type or if you care about that, but I think Teyo has the skinny body type, or second to skinniest. Hard to tell with their clothing on

And.. not sure on what body type or if you care about that, but I think Teyo has the skinny body type, or second to skinniest. Hard to tell with their clothing onAnd sorry, I can’t show a screenshot with sliders as I have 12 character slots and they are all full already.

(edited by Elissa.3620)