Title for Asuran Ranger?

Title for Asuran Ranger?

in Asura

Posted by: DancinPuppeh.8421

DancinPuppeh.8421

Which title would best suit a female Asura Ranger?

I can think of a couple ideas, Like Beastmaster, Explorer, Huntress(maybe?) and maybe even Alchemist since a Ranger would generally be into making potions out of herbs and such. But I’m not sure if I’m 100% in love with any of them. Are there any titles I’m missing that might suit Ranger better?

Also, another question. Is Ranger a suitable asura class (Lorewise)

Title for Asuran Ranger?

in Asura

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

All classes are suitable. the society specializes in magitech and all might employ a degree into it but they are individuals with individual tastes. The same way an iron legion shaman might have invented gostbore technology, an asuran ranger will also have invented whatever you chose as your first invention. the example a-net gave with rifles is that asura would use magitech to augment it in help with reloading, ammo type, etc. so it realy is open to preference.

For titles, as a ranger you also might be a guide, salvager, bountyhunter, naturalist (as natural as an asura is willing to get), trapper, apothecry, hordicuturist, absolutely a huntress, traveling merchant, cartographer, archeologist, treasure hunter, bandit, biologist, etc. really anything that might get your ranger out into the world and the wild lands of tyria.

Title for Asuran Ranger?

in Asura

Posted by: InfamousBrad.5879

InfamousBrad.5879

For a ranger, I’d be inclined to go with one of the titles from whichever Order you intend to join: Warmaster, Crusader, Explorer, Historian, Scholar, or Agent.

Title for Asuran Ranger?

in Asura

Posted by: Vekthor.8914

Vekthor.8914

These titles apply well for Humans, no doubt, but they strongly lack the Asura feel. Asura titles usually sound overly complicated and made up. As in something you would name yourself after your very own area of expertise, which your Asura surelly believes to (and probably is) a genius at. Also, as a quick note, Alchemist is not that great because it’s more of an Engineer thing. They use Elixirs and have a trait line called Alchemy, so it would be better fit for that.

My suggestions would be joining the college of Synergetics, because it allows you to experiment and study the tethers that link all things in the Eternal Alchemy, and would explain your relation with your pet and your will to explore and know more places and things (which is something I related to Rangers). As for titles, something like:
- Wildpostulant
- Macropioneer
- Pathresearcher
- Turftester
- Zooprober

you get the spirit