Warrior or Guardian?

Warrior or Guardian?

in Asura

Posted by: Silverbeatz.3614

Silverbeatz.3614

Alright well I know this has probably already been done but I was wondering if I should go with an Asuran warrior or guardian as the title states. I know that I want to play a heavy armor class and just wasn’t sure on which. I only have humans at the time and want to try a different race, any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Warrior or Guardian?

in Asura

Posted by: Remillard.8691

Remillard.8691

Might be a better question for the relevant profession forums. I have an asura guardian who I enjoy playing, and I think the asuran cultural heavy armor looks really great on them (at least 2 and 3). However you’ll get that with warrior OR guardian, so… it’s really up to you. Study both professions and see what trips your trigger more.

Warrior or Guardian?

in Asura

Posted by: Silverbeatz.3614

Silverbeatz.3614

Alright cool thanks for the quick response!

Warrior or Guardian?

in Asura

Posted by: ZinN.6124

ZinN.6124

I run asura warrior and i enjoy evry little bit of it! To be this tiny little asura runing around slashing foes with a GS and shielding the attacks from a big boss! Its just awesome! Not to mention how the asura is holding the GS when running! purely awesome! BUT as remillard is saying, this you get with either warrior and guard! So yea

I like trains

Choo choo

Warrior or Guardian?

in Asura

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

I main both Asura Guardian and Warrior, primarily in WvW. Love them both, no real difference that the race has anything to do with.

Both look awesome in heavy armor 1 / 2, especially the cultural T3 “Tron” armor 1 / 2.

Pick the profession you prefer more and have fun.

Warrior or Guardian?

in Asura

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

first let me ask you, for what purpose are you making a warrior(or guardian) for? if it’s for WvW, then asura is an ideal race small, less likely to get noticed in the chaos of battle.

if it’s for PvE, i’d say play what class you like more.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group