Weird Neck Bug?

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Does anybody else have the thing with the character neck that isn’t there when you port into a zone (for a brief time)? You walk around like Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

All the time, much more than I care to count. In fact, right now as I’m typing this, my character is at hte Lion in Lion’s Arch from the EB gate and still short-necked. oh, wait, now I’m at the bank and it fixed, but all the particles and players and npc’s haven’t rendered, yayyy… welcome to my laptop..

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: Delryn.7235

Delryn.7235

Not just your laptop, LA is really really bad at rendering itself and loading and all that. Plus it’s not just the neck that does into their bodies, the torso also goes into the legs, this is happening all the time and quite annoying really.

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

You mean when the head sort of bobs downward a bit like those nodding toys that you tap and it starts bobbing? Yes happens all the time to my Asura.

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

They didn’t always do this, it started a couple patches ago (I think the one that was supposed to fix the unstable balance looking thing, which still happens). It used to just happen zoning into places. Head would be crushed down into your body so you had no neck, but now it happens all the time. Start running, stop running, after a few casting animations. 4 of my 8 toons are Asura, and this is seriously annoying.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: MangoMan.3218

MangoMan.3218

I know what you’re talking about, it’s happened to me. However, I don’t see it happening that much to me anymore, but others still seem to have problems with it. I don’t know why.

Just vanquishing the hate. | Ziios, TC
http://www.youtube.com/MangoMiner

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: Reaper.4621

Reaper.4621

Yea I’ve noticed this neck bug and it has really been bothering me lately it just doesn’t feel right when I’m running on my asura please fix it

Weird Neck Bug?

in Asura

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Yeah. It’s been there since launch, I have 3-4 screenshots on my P.C(This is my mac).

It’s usually after I go through a portal, randomly Litioch’s neck will retract into her body, turning her into an awkward looking gremlin thing.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears