Welcoming to Rata Sum

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Posted by: Serpent Eyed.8365

Serpent Eyed.8365

When I month or over so first went to Rata Sum in quest of completing cities, i was baffled by how good it really looked……some time after that, I was stunned even more by how rude welcomes asura give (I am Charr). I was handled as filthy talking animal, who brings mud into home and collects fleas. For notice, i wear shoes and keep my fur good. The point is, how do these little chihuahuas greet you, my fellow non-asura and asura adventurers?

(thought asura forum would be good place to post this entry, since people don’t expect to see post about Rata Sum hospitality in other forums, not trying to stir up trouble)
((on the side note, i must thank Anet, for in my opinion they have done wonderful job with cities and the way NPC react to players race when spoken to))

The Wandering Centurion

(edited by Serpent Eyed.8365)

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

My face is like a little raisin…

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Serpent Eyed.8365

-pat to the head-
Most asura adventurers are nice, except one elementalist that started picking on me in Dredgehaunt Cliffs, escaped with lightning teleporter and taunted from place necro charr could not get to.

The Wandering Centurion

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Posted by: Panzerjaeger.7612

Panzerjaeger.7612

It’s not our fault that Charr, Humans, Norn, and Twiggies are inferior to us.

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

I was handled as filthy talking animal, who brings mud into home and collects fleas.

Your point being?

As to your question, why don’t you make an Asura and find out?
Scared you might like it, bookah?

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Serpent Eyed.8365

.....calm down.....no point arguing with bite size Stone Age geniuses, waiting for a chance to create another catastrophe with their experiments......calm down.....show you are above them.... think of few good ones.....Snaff, Zojja, Efut, Gorr

I have Asura in my account, and as player, I love their ego and attitude. but also i have history of admiring Charr since Prophecies. To my question i have hard time getting answer, because i have dreadful name and facial memory.

The Wandering Centurion

(edited by Serpent Eyed.8365)

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Posted by: Panzerjaeger.7612

Panzerjaeger.7612

…..calm down…..no point arguing with bite size Stone Age geniuses, waiting for a chance to create another catastrophe with their experiments……calm down…..show you are above them…. think of few good ones…..Snaff, Zojja, Efut, Gorr

I have Asura in my account, and as player, I love their ego and attitude. but also i have history of admiring Charr since Prophecies. To my question i have hard time getting answer, because i have dreadful name and facial memory.

Good answer.

Attachments:

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Posted by: Erector.1458

Erector.1458

I was treated like an Inquest Asura when I brought up a question (why can’t other races join the Asuran colleges?) that wasn’t a bad question at all. I told them MY inquest guild is meant to bring peace, not chaos. I try so hard to be nice, but now their egos are starting to infuriate me. I even told them the meaning of inquest and to look it up. Inquest means judicial inquiry, it is not a short name for inquisition.

Welcoming to Rata Sum

in Asura

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

I was treated like an Inquest Asura when I brought up a question (why can’t other races join the Asuran colleges?) that wasn’t a bad question at all. I told them MY inquest guild is meant to bring peace, not chaos. I try so hard to be nice, but now their egos are starting to infuriate me. I even told them the meaning of inquest and to look it up. Inquest means judicial inquiry, it is not a short name for inquisition.

I am to you, Inquest Saboteur!

I see you are trying to spread your lies of peaceful Inquest activity since your attempt to dilute the purity of Asura academia was a failure!

Kudu will have to try harder!

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.