Which College do you think is the best?

in Asura

Posted by: sneakysneasel.3542

sneakysneasel.3542

First off, STATICS!

Statics are the vest because we built the foundations for every other asura and the other colleges to expand.

Anyways, which college/semi-evil organization do you support or think is the best? (I still think Statics is the most important and the best no matter what.)

Isn’t anatomy beautiful? – Nurse Lexxi

in Asura

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

The college of Dynamics pushes Asura technology forward; they’re the driving force behind Asuran advancement, and thus the most important to Asuran brilliance.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Asura

Posted by: MasterMoose.6034

MasterMoose.6034

The College of Synergetics. C’mon. Be forreal. On the other hand, I am a fan of the Inquest.

in Asura

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

Statics and Dynamics are but two opposite sides of the coin that is Synergetics.

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

in Asura

Posted by: catqeer.1954

catqeer.1954

Statics, its clearly the most superior choice.

in Asura

Posted by: Rilke Cadmus.6829

Rilke Cadmus.6829

Statics, Without us, you would have no one to catch you when your lab blows up in your face!

Tnekk/ Fyrni/ Rina Selania/ Doroga Icemaul
“And also… I can kill you with my brain.”
~River Tam~

in Asura

Posted by: Kingfisher.7213

Kingfisher.7213

It is trivial to establish which college is superior.

Statics is simply Dynamics taking a rest, therefore:

• College of Statics < College of Dynamics

Synergetics reveals the Eternal Alchemy (the dynamics of the cosmos… not small scale dynamics like the other college studies, but of all existence) therefore:

• College of Dynamics < College of Synergetics

Since we previously established that the College of Statics < College of Dynamics, we can make use of the Transitive Property to establish that:

• College of Statics < College of Dynamics < College of Synergetics

So, to sum up… rest, cosmos, SYNERGETICS.

(edited by Kingfisher.7213)

in Asura

Posted by: Caledore.6271

Caledore.6271

Statics, of course! It is the bedrock upon which Asuran civilization is built!

Conducting an experiment without proper preparation and testing is an inefficient waste of resources and time, and both of those are precious commodities to any Asura. To waste them indiscriminately on experiments due to impatience and inability to properly plan ahead…it is foolish!

in Asura

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Sigh from what I see in this thread synergetics and statics got to cry the loudest to proof they are important which leads me to believe that dynamics (as if that was ever to be doubted tssse) must be most important. Real importance doesn’t need proof.

in Asura

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Any true synergetic would recognise the synergy provided by all three colleges; only a dynamics or statics student would try claim their school is “more important” in the eternal alchemy than any other

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Asura

Posted by: InfamousBrad.5879

InfamousBrad.5879

Q: How many synergeticists does it take to change a photonic emiter?

A: One. Who hands the problem off to a dynamics grad and a statics grad, reducing it to a previously solved photonic emitter joke.

Seriously, I have to congratulate my dynamacist and staticist friends for the combination of stubbornness and intellectual dullness it takes to keep working on a problem once you know how it will turn out. We couldn’t do it without you.

in Asura

nakoda.4213

Any true synergetic would recognise the synergy provided by all three colleges; only a dynamics or statics student would try claim their school is “more important” in the eternal alchemy than any other

Indeed, thank you for distilling what I said above for the bookah audience.

in Asura

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Oh really, I would have never thought that people from other colleges were so narrow minded. The mere fact that you depend on the research bits that fall off the table from the other colleges doesn’t make your studies actually a whole. There is much more about dynamics and grumbles silently statics then just the few pieces that you get to actually use for your own studies.

OOC: no offense intended, I thought I have to add this asura are cool no matter which college

in Asura

nakoda.4213

Q: How many synergeticists does it take to change a photonic emiter?

A: One. Who hands the problem off to a dynamics grad and a statics grad, reducing it to a previously solved photonic emitter joke.

Seriously, I have to congratulate my dynamacist and staticist friends for the combination of stubbornness and intellectual dullness it takes to keep working on a problem once you know how it will turn out. We couldn’t do it without you.

That reminds me about the time when Asuran science was just beginning to delve in to the mysteries of photonic energy.

Substance! cried the Statics, because it has mass!
Energy! cried the Dynamics, because it results from a reaction.

Ambivalently, the Synergeticists reminded everyone that it doesn’t matter.

in Asura

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

As a Synergist, we are the glue that keeps our society together. Without our big picture, blue sky thinking, the others would be without guidance and their discoveries would see only limited use.

Synergists double-plus bellyfeel EternalAlchemy.

in Asura

Posted by: Iizslennus.8392

Iizslennus.8392

Synergetics is the best! Statics is too old and dynamics is too new, We are jusssttttt right!

in Asura

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

It is trivial to establish which college is superior.

Statics is simply Dynamics taking a rest, therefore:

• College of Statics < College of Dynamics

Synergetics reveals the Eternal Alchemy (the dynamics of the cosmos… not small scale dynamics like the other college studies, but of all existence) therefore:

• College of Dynamics < College of Synergetics

Since we previously established that the College of Statics < College of Dynamics, we can make use of the Transitive Property to establish that:

• College of Statics < College of Dynamics < College of Synergetics

So, to sum up… rest, cosmos, SYNERGETICS.

Sound logic, I agree!

in Asura

Posted by: Jelle.2807

Jelle.2807

Statics!

Synergetics are to busy fantasizing with their theories that often do not have any bearing with actual reality. Their work is no more then metaphysical fantasies!

Dynamics may know innovation, but their work is pointless if they cannot commit to an idea and make it work to last. They only ever concern themselves with a botched up half of a job!

Now statics is where the true magic happens. We see things through and make things last, with our two feet on the ground we shape the world around us through actual science!

in Asura

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

All colleges combined into one supreme college would be the best!

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors