Zojja actually bald?

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

As everyone knows the tier 3 cultural light armor makes your character bald regardless if they actually have hair or not. So is Zojja actually bald if she removed her headgear or not? Or has this never been seen?

Certified Gameaholic

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: OrsusZ.6957

OrsusZ.6957

Actually, a long time ago, there was a bug where Zojja’s headgear didn’t show up in cutscenes.

And yes, she is bald.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

Actually that bug is still here.. last time I did Arah story (a few days ago) she was without headgear, and bald.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Chaos.2108

Chaos.2108

But if it’s a bug, we shouldn’t trust it, her being bald could be a part of it.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

It’s not really a bug. A while after release, Arenanet updated the cutscenes to no longer include headpieces so that you could see your perty face while talking.

Ignoring the fact that people who RP or dress their characters typically like their look with the headpiece, Arenanet was content with the update and never gave it another thought.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

I still say it’s a bug, since sometimes one of my toons have their headgear in those cutscenes, while another toon does not in the same scene. Though I admit that my 21 toons are not nearly enough to provide accurate statistics..

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Esplen.3940

As far as I recall, all headgears are removed in cutscenes and have been for quite some time.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

My necromancer isn’t bald. She’s optimally coifed for efficient aerodynamics and hygiene management.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Brate.8406

Brate.8406

Chapter 7 of Edge of Destiny shows that Zojja does have hair – “The light ceased, and Zojja’s head popped from the opening, her hair slightly singed.”

It’s on page 98 of my ebook. Does not give the color though =(

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

She does not have hair in any concept art that I have ever seen. However, that is not to say she didn’t have hair back in the era of Destiny’s Edge. As far as I know, Zojja is never shown very well in the DE vs. Kralkatorik cutscene in Arah story.

She could have simply lost it (or got rid of it) later.

Also, it is widely speculated that no Asura have hair at all, and that it is synthetic. This is supported by the fact that nearly all concept art shows the Asura without (much) hair save for a single Asura – Snaff himself. So many fans believe that Asura wear wigs or implants as a part of adoption of other cultural norms.

This is further supported in-game with the addition of new hairstyles to makeover kits which in turn introduced non-androgynous hairstyles (which were rare before), which while possibly non-canon, does fit into the idea of cultural adaptation over time in order for the Asura to better “fit in” with the other races in the Pact era.

Take it for what you will.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

(edited by Hannelore.8153)

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Esplen.3940

I reject your hypothesis and substitute my own!

GW1 Asura Concept Art: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Asura

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

It’s not really a bug. A while after release, Arenanet updated the cutscenes to no longer include headpieces so that you could see your perty face while talking.

Ignoring the fact that people who RP or dress their characters typically like their look with the headpiece, Arenanet was content with the update and never gave it another thought.

I don’t wear a headpiece 99% of the time and I both RP and dress like a maniac (so many trans stone…) just saying because you like ironheads doesn’t mean every single stylist do.

Helmets should just be removable in all game… I cant stand having to wear something on my head when playing dark souls so I play with a crown a hood or nothing at all.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

I’m pretty sure Zojja is electively bald. It’s been a while since I’ve had access to character creation, but I think there isn’t an option for bald asura females. Nevertheless, asura are often bald, perhaps for the same reason black men tend to shave their heads: it doesn’t look bad, and managing the hair is hard.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

Looking at a lot of the hair style on the Asura it seems at least to me that they are likely bald or have very limited option with what to do with the hair they do have and with better living thru magitech have constructed wigs/implants.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Yes, Zojja is bald, most of the Asura is bald anyway. There is some cut-scenes in the Storyline where Zojja’s headpiece is off and you can clearly see she’s bald. First when we were able to play as Asura during the Beta, I was kinda surprised how the hairstyles look at them and didn’t really like it.
But time from time I am starting to like Asura even more, even with hairstyles or bald.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Zojja actually bald?

in Asura

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

I’m pretty sure Zojja is electively bald. It’s been a while since I’ve had access to character creation, but I think there isn’t an option for bald asura females. Nevertheless, asura are often bald, perhaps for the same reason black men tend to shave their heads: it doesn’t look bad, and managing the hair is hard.

There is. A friend of mine created his Asura as bald.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Asura_female_hair_styles.png