asuran racials?

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

as a necro I just got my first epic skill, the summon and the cloud toxin thingy really dont interest me.
are the 7 series attack golems or the power suit any good?

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: Dinny.5310

Dinny.5310

Power suit is not very good. Attacks take too long to channel/cool down and don’t have the oomph to justify taking that long.

The attack golem is your choice. It’s not the best elite, I personally do use it semi-frequently. It’s useful in PvE situations if you need to take the heat off yourself (most enemies will aggro onto it), and to take down things like skill point challenges/vet mobs/lower level champions a bit quicker.

Dinny [Asura/Guardian] – Annachponae [Asura/Thief]

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: Panzerjaeger.7612

Panzerjaeger.7612

I like the D-Series. It’s very tanky. Without it, I’d never be able to mine the rich Ori vein in Southsun Cove.

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Racial skills are more about flavor than viability.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: Nuwen.8190

Nuwen.8190

I use the Power Suit during the Plinx event on Cursed Shores. Can’t let him hog all the glory of leading the small army there…

Would be neat if the suit either gave a substantial HP buff or had a similar HP shield as the necromancer’s death shroud. Don’t necessarily want it to be considered ‘op’ but also prefer it not to be a metal coffin you are riding in XD

But as Mif has stated, mainly a style kind of elite. You can show it off in situations where you feel there is little to no danger…or be bold and charge a WvW zerg while wearing it!

Siege power please…

Always be loyal to your Krewe.
Krewe Master Tekk | TC

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Radiation Field is awesome for my engy, another combo field I can lay out for area weakness plus it does decent damage for a good period of time on its own.

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Pain Inverter is one of the best racials in-game for WvW.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: Vekthor.8914

Vekthor.8914

He’s talking about elite skills.

I’d suggest D-Series, but I don’t see how Flesh Golem would be inferior to him. Well, D-Series has a nice AoE shield. I’d say it’s the best asura elite skill, so go with that if none of the necromancer elites get you interested.

asuran racials?

in Asura

Posted by: Sahfur.5612

Sahfur.5612

Racial skills are more about flavor than viability.

This. A thousand times this. Pain inverter is nice for some situations but it is not an elite. Our golem suit looks neat but is incredibly useless. Its actually better to use no elite and just spam weapon skill 1 than use the golem.

Plants, As far as I know are still, still bending toward
the light! And if we dance, until the heart explodes,
It’ll make this place ignite!