legendary items

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: raxx.8914

raxx.8914

Totally pointless on this race, i can’t even see them half the time. I have one and the cosmetics are pointless unless you zoom all the way in, the dyes work ok to color them but any armor details are lost.
I can’t see myself in group fights either. They need emit some sorta aura around your own char.

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

Could you post screenshots to show what you are talking about?

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: ozymandias.5317

ozymandias.5317

I’m confused. Are there legendary armors? I wasn’t aware weapons could be dyed, legendary or not.

http://trikktheasura.wordpress.com
or follow me on twitter @trikktheasura
Trikke <Sorrows Children> [SRRW] — Sea of Sorrows

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: Gunmetal.3824

Gunmetal.3824

Hi! I love Asura. I think charr is pretty cool also, but not as fun IMO. Humans and the rest feel to stiff for me to really enjoy.

I play a 80 Asura thief, And I have decided I have some time on my hands and want to go for a legendary. The weapons are small as is, I usually don’t mind but If i put all the work into it, I want to go for something nice. I really love the greatsword. Dagger is cool but twilight is beautiful.

I was thinking of rolling as a warrior for twilight. Played it a bit and i enjoyed it. Do you guys think it might be a better idea for me to play as a charr warrior? The bottom of greatswords already clip the ground a lot of the time with Asura, as well as staffs and long bows clipping the ears. I guess I don’t want to be disappointed with my legendary and wanted to know what you guys think. thanks!

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: Swarfega.6097

Swarfega.6097

I re-rolled my level 66 Guardian for a human JUST because of the small legendary item issue. Really shame as Asura is the best race in game.

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: Ridkal Enrealm.3280

Ridkal Enrealm.3280

Can someone post screenshots. I’ve got a Asura Guardian and I’d like to see how it’d look before hand.

“Like” my page on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/GolemLovingRodent

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Guildie got 2 incinerators on his asura ele. Look very nice but the fire effect around the arms is too big.

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: Lexx.5780

Lexx.5780

I like that big fire effect…

Quis qustodiet custodes?

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Waiting for Mainhand Pistol so I can get The Quip on my Mesmer. Until then, I’m working on getting my armor sets (5 full exotic armor sets each with a different look, stats, and feel).

Although I need to upgrade my staff from Valk —> Berz since I changed my armor from Berz —> Valk.

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: Scribble.8069

Scribble.8069

I know you mentioned GSes, but I made Bolt today for my Asuran mesmer and I love it. :]

Scribble Scrabbler
Kiss Kiss Bang [BANG]

legendary items

in Asura

Posted by: DrixTrix.7168

DrixTrix.7168

you can google and see a few the GS looks fine to me : http://i.imgur.com/G4342.jpg anyway i would much prefer to still be an asura i LOVE char and Sylvari females but…Asura is by far the least stiff and most fluid thats why i love them so much that and the thought of being a powerhouse the size of a wine bottle cork is awesome.