Egads The sound effects drive me insane.

in Audio

Posted by: Termartal.8149

Termartal.8149

Am I really the only one in this? ;/ searched the forum and even internet, no one seemed to have complained…
Would be wonderful if there was a way only to disable my sound effects and not the others without resorting to total mute of sound.

The “OH MY LEG” and similar things can get bit boring after extended period of playtime, though i would not wish to completely mute the other people.
Even more so as i play elementalist and i hear almost every time i change atunement sound effect CONSUMING FIRE, JOYOUS AIR, and egads did it get old after a month of play…
The previous said elementalist is level 80 and i started playing necro, i menaged to reach level 16 and stoped leveling her because the sounds it made, made me irritable more and more to a point of me not being able to play her.

Sure they are a fine audio feedback you instantly and subconsciously can react to, but having options to disable that voice animations would be awesome.

in Audio

Posted by: Virgil.2601

Virgil.2601

I wish battle sounds weren’t so loud compared to everything else, especially bgm

in Audio

Posted by: Nemui.6753

Nemui.6753

you can adjust a few different sound levels. effets and bgm, for example. i’m not sure whether these combat oriented shouts also fall under “dialogue”.