Engineer gun sound

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: Falnir.1356

Falnir.1356

The constant gun fire from my Engineer is driving me mad. In every fight it is…

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Is there anyway to replace the gun sound effect with something less irritating? In wow I changed the hunter gun sound to a more pew pew effect.

I’m deciding on either rogue or guardian in the meantime as the noise is making the class unplayable for me.

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: draeath.8536

draeath.8536

Nope, no way to change it without modding and hence breaking rules and risking ban action.

Hmm, you use a gun and don’t like the noise? It’s a gun!

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: Sturmtiger.2718

Sturmtiger.2718

It wouldn’t hurt with a bit of variety when shooting guns.

Never be afraid to try, remember… Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
– Unknown

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: Tacowrap.5681

Tacowrap.5681

I wish it were LOUDER, to be honest.

It’s a bit weird that there’s only One sound effect for the rifle autoattack, though. Heck even WoW uses more than one.

So more gunsounds, please. (and an option to silence it for those who prefer that)

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: BBilbo.9641

BBilbo.9641

The constant gun fire from my Engineer is driving me mad. In every fight it is…

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Is there anyway to replace the gun sound effect with something less irritating? In wow I changed the hunter gun sound to a more pew pew effect.

I’m deciding on either rogue or guardian in the meantime as the noise is making the class unplayable for me.

Well Personally, I mix it up.

It’s:

BANG BANG BANG
Pop-pop-pop-pop-pop
BANG BANG
Fruuuuuuume!
BANG BANG
Bzzzzzt-bzzz-bzzz-bzzz
BANG BANG BANG
Glooop!
[Repeat]

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: Clyne.9038

Clyne.9038

Can i second this ? The rifle really sounds horrible.

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: Mythrodyn.9143

Mythrodyn.9143

Put on the toy gun skin to your rifle. In stead of BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, you can hear POP POP POP POP POP POP. Only solution I can think of other than turning your sound off.

Engineer gun sound

in Audio

Posted by: Absolutionis.9427

Absolutionis.9427

It’s a gun held by a class whose sound-staple is tons of explosions.

I’d be offended if Engineers didn’t make loud noises.