Fix audio for Guardian's "Hold the Line!"

in Audio

Posted by: GenoGar.5497

GenoGar.5497

Jennifer Hale recently tweeted something hinting that she is returning to do more voice work. If I recall correctly, the female Sylvari’s voice line for “Hold the Line!” is the only reason why every other race in the game has to have their audio disabled for this line. If she is coming to do voice work, please get her to fix the line so that every guardian can have their shout back.

in Audio

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

I think i remember seeing it was actually the males. Others might be wrong/missing as well but the male sylvari recording is “hold this line” which obviously doesn’t match the shout.

in Audio

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

Ever since they fixed the guardian shout audio, I’m begging to reactivate the shout, even if it is "this" for sylvari. They say, they want to wait, till they have rerecorded it, but, like an expansion for GW2, it will never happen.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/audio/Sylvari-Female-guardian-hold-the-line/first#post3191348

in Audio

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I did notice that the “Hold the Line!” shout was mysteriously silent on my Human Male Guardian. Here’s hoping it gets fixed.