"Help me and fail! (Female Charr line)

in Audio

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I have a Female Charr Ranger… every now and then (often) I hear;

“Help me and fail!”

Who will fail? Me, the enemy?… This is a really annoying line. It could be switched to something else…. Less confusing.

Kima & Co

in Audio

Posted by: SentinelArk.5109

SentinelArk.5109

I’ve always heard it as “Healthy and able” because the audio triggers after healing.

EDIT: After some searching around in the GW2 wiki, I found out that charr females shout “Healthy and able!” after gaining vigor. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vigor

(edited by SentinelArk.5109)

in Audio

Frostfang.5109

Haha… I’m usually not using headset and to me it sounds like “help me and fail” through my speakers… Or perhaps its my ears…

I have noticed that it happens aftar vigor… therefor I got somewhat confused… My English is good but apperantly not my hearing… I have suspected that is is actually something else that I hear but I haven’t been able to figure out until now – thanks to u!

Interesting checking u’r link. Wonder why almost all males have 2 lines while females have one…

Kima & Co

(edited by Frostfang.5109)

in Audio

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I think she’s saying “Healthy and hale!”

in Audio

Frostfang.5109

Today happened something funny… I havnt told anyone about how annoying I Think the “help me and fail” sounding line is… or what it actally says. Then just like that my BF who I play together with happened to hear excatly the same thing… "help me and fail!

Even though I know it doesnt say that it still sounds like that and I still find that line incredibly annoying… All the other in-combat lines are just fine!

Kima & Co

in Audio

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

It should be: “Healthy and ale!”

in Audio

Posted by: sariaru.2378

sariaru.2378

She is in fact saying, “Healthy and hale!”

in Audio

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m still trying to work out what it is that Female Humans say sometimes when they get hit/enter combat. It just sounds like “Fail!” to me.