If you could replace/add one soundtrack

in Audio

Posted by: MasterGeese.4756

MasterGeese.4756

What would you add?

I would add http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DMsTK9aHr8 to the Orr areas. I’m actually quite disappointed that there doesn’t seem to be a seperate soundtrack for Orr. In fact, I don’t think Orr has a soundtrack at all ATM.

in Audio

Posted by: lexdead.7610

lexdead.7610

Imo, your example is more command & conquer kinda music.

If I were to choose and it was possible, i would just replace the whole music in GW2 with Diablo 2 soundtrack.

in Audio

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

What would you add?

I would add http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DMsTK9aHr8 to the Orr areas. I’m actually quite disappointed that there doesn’t seem to be a seperate soundtrack for Orr. In fact, I don’t think Orr has a soundtrack at all ATM.

I know how you feel…
I was very disapointed as well.
I like JS but aparently he hasn’t brought his A-game for GW2. He made few songs, even fewer memorable ones, and they rarelly fit the context of the area. I was expecting for example when fighting in event’s in a jungle to hear something deferent than the generic battle music.

I would put this in Arah and the battle with Zhaitan.
The game has many MANY female heroes, with most Human players choosing females and more than half the cast of Destiny’s Edge and story characters being female. This is a war fighted mostly by Women, so it fits much more for the soundtrack to have femake vocals.

IMO, GW2 would had benefited much more if Epica where to make the soundtrack.

• First: They DO make soundtracks, as they have already worked for some movies.
  • Second: They can be much more memorable.
  • Third: They know what to write to make a scene feel epic.
  • Forth: If A-net would allow them to make more use of Simone Simons vocals and electric guitar, then they would end up with a soundtrack much more diferent that the generic fantasy RPG that most MMOs have. As long as they make Mark Jansen shut up and dont ruint their songs.
…and don’t be toxic!

in Audio

Posted by: Sareth.9038

Sareth.9038

I would remove all the Sylvari music and replace it with this or the one below it.

*if this doesn’t fix the giant spaces that are showing up for me, I don’t know how then

(edited by Sareth.9038)

in Audio

Posted by: Purplesilver.5409

Purplesilver.5409

i would remove the sound effect from the necromancer´s basic attack with the staff

in Audio

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

This for WvW, when you defend your Stonemist Castle…