In-game (lack of) Music in some zones

in Audio

Posted by: Faerun.3091

Faerun.3091

Q:

This is a question for everyone, especially for sound guys over at Anet. Why is in some zones like Fireheart Rise, and recently, Snowden Drifts, Wayfarer Hills, etc music avoided in some parts of the zones. I find it really odd, is it something on my end, or client?
To be even more precise, West side of the Fireheart Rise has music playing, while east side is avoided of any music. I change mu music interval, but it doesn’t change anything. Also with F&F update same problem is present in Norn begginer zone and Snowden Drifts. Please can you at least tell me/us is there a solution to this problem or not.
I really enjoy music by Jeremy Soul and I want to listen to it while I play the game

in Audio

Posted by: NightStar.4670

NightStar.4670

I’ve noticed this as well. In Wayfarer Foothills and Snowden Drifts the doesn’t play hardly at all.
But almost anywhere in Ascalon, the music is constantly playing, outside the brand. And it loops between the same songs too often!

Paskal – 80 Asura Thief – Aeon Kleos officer
Meredy Izumi – 80 Human Elementalist [Aeon]
Alruane – 80 Sylvari Ranger [Aeon]

in Audio

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

The music seems to be cutting in and out for long periods of time no matter where I am in-game. It’s a shame, because I love the music.