Maklain needs to be louder
Great, moved to audio. I guess I can consider this thread buried.
Why would you consider it buried? Of the last ten threads in this forum, six have received responses from devs.
First, try upping your Dialog Volume slider in the Sound Options panel.
If that’s no good, then my next thought is that something is wonky with how your audio device is configured at the operating system level such that some of the output signal is getting routed to speakers that may not exist. If it turns out that may be the case, and you use Windows, it can be investigated by doing the following
1. Right-clicking the speaker on the notification area of the task-bar
2. Selecting ‘Playback Devices’
3. Highlight the primary device you’re trying to use
4. Hitting the configure button to open the configuration wizard
5. Follow the appropriate steps to ensure that the device is set in accordance with the actual speaker configuration you’re using
Let us know if you have or haven’t found a solution, ok?