Music is not playing in some zones

in Audio

Posted by: Faerun.3091

Faerun.3091

As the titles says.
I find this really odd, because Fireheart Rise, Straits of Devastation, Malchor’s Leap, are lacking music all the time, there is only battle music, while other zones don’t suffer from this issue. I haven’t explore all zones, I’m only missing 3 zones, but I just wanted to “report” this strange bug.

in Audio

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

I’m having the same trouble with Ebonhawke in addition tot he zones you mentioned, so it’s not just you!

in Audio

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

yeh im getting this sound issue as well

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all

in Audio

Faerun.3091

So ANET, is there any ETA on fixing this, is it even on “to do” list? Some sort of response would be really appreciated

in Audio

Faerun.3091

Bump, because I don’t want to make another thread about the same problem.
Since last patch 26.03.2013. music isn’t playing in Wayfarer Foothills as much as it did before. Can you at least say about this to do audio guys. I love gw music, and I don’t understand why some zones just doesn’t allow my client to play it. And yes I reduced music interval in options but still no music in some parts of the zones.

in Audio

Posted by: meltar.4581

meltar.4581

I am also not hearing music like I used too in many zones. music only plays for very short time and stops abruptly.

in Audio

Posted by: PrimeEvil.2067

PrimeEvil.2067

Seems that the music or sound issues are not to be solved =(

Prime

in Audio

Posted by: DippingSauce.6743

DippingSauce.6743

Bump, started having this problem too when I created a new character. Now on both my main and alt I don’t hear any music anymore except for the combat music. When combat is over its music cuts off and no music plays till I get back into combat. I have adored Jeremy Soule’s soundtracks all the way from Morrowind and GW1 so this is such a let down!

in Audio

Posted by: DippingSauce.6743

DippingSauce.6743

^Scratch that it is indeed only in certain zones like Wayfarer Foothills