New music added with Lost Shores?

in Audio

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

I tried out the Fractals, and one of our members disconnected, leaving 4 of us on the third mini-dungeon for the advancement to level 2. We got to the end of the Dredge dungeon to the Legendary Mining Suit, and OH MY GOD. The other 3 remained underneath to draw attention while I sprinted around as fast as I could to trigger the molten buckets, and what made the fight more awesome than it already was (good pace, good tactics involved, HP bar was perfect, not oversized to hell and back) was the music. In 800 hours, I’ve never heard that fight music before. Can anyone confirm that new music was added for the new content?

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Audio

Posted by: Verteiron.8734

Verteiron.8734

There’s at least one new theme added that plays in Southsun Cove, so it’s entirely plausible there’s a new battle music as well. I know Soule isn’t doing the music any more, though, not sure who the new composer is.

in Audio

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

I first heard it during the story step “retribution” where you take back claw island.
It also played during the final few events of lost shores.

Its not on the soundtrack, and this makes me sad

The new additional music at the end of the snow storm fractal is also excellent and very fitting to the encounter

in Audio

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

They should do like BioWare is doing with Mass Effect 3 expansions’ soundtracks. Just release the additional tracks for free download.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

in Audio

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

I love the one that plays during the Urban Combat Fractal.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis