Odd times for Character speech...

in Audio

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

So I have gotten several laughs out of when my toon chooses to speak. like the other day I found myself face to …err rear with a Charr and right at that moment my character calls out “ahh refreshing” or something to that effect. Another time I found myself “inside” a large mob just as I discovered a zone so my toon calls out “I’ve never been here before”

in Audio

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Thank you, sir, you gave me a good laugh.

in Audio

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

“I can outrun a centaur!” when you get ganked by them :P

in Audio

Posted by: Vzur.7123

Vzur.7123

I hit the wrong key, accidentally slaughtering a nearby bunny, earning the daily kill variety achievement.

“Another proud moment,” my character quipped, sarcastically. Incidentally, that was the only time I found one of my character’s lines amusing.

in Audio

Posted by: bionaknight.9210

bionaknight.9210

Well, I was on my Norn Warrior main. I had just gotten back from a DE to kill a giant Barracuda or something of the like in Claypool, and you guys probably know how the Addrenaline lines pop up while the level is dropping, right? Well, just as I walked past the Mayor of the town, my character said: “Urge to kill rising!” Funny, it’s how I feel whenever I speak to a Human NPC who says: “I’m rich, you know”.

For battle, glory, and legend! -Pauriak, 80 Norn Warrior, Jade Quarry Server.

in Audio

Posted by: Niacin.4926

Niacin.4926

Yep, I’ve had the same experiance as you have. And sometimes my male character has a female voice, there isn’t any players around either.

Rox Bladerunner [Guardian] ~ Pi Batty [Warrior] – Yak’s Bend
Sunrise ~ Bifrost ~ Bolt

in Audio

Posted by: Xenolith Dragon.8245

Xenolith Dragon.8245

On my male charr engineer, there are times when I’ll get poisoned while running through an area, or run through some lava and get burned a bit, which makes my alchemy trait pop (drink elixir B at 75% health) and makes my charr say, “That feels goooood…” in a really funny voice. It makes my charr seem like a masochist, which is kind of hilarious.

I’ve also had times where I use elixir B for the speed buff and I get the speed buff calls for other races and sometimes other genders, such as a human female, “I can outrun a centaur!” – I always look around and there’s no one near me when this happens, so I think it’s me.

I think my charr just has a multiple personality disorder and likes to be tortured by poison and lava.