Random Speaker Explosion Sounds

in Audio

Posted by: HarryL.8257

HarryL.8257

Q:

Does anyone get random speaker explosions that sounds like your speakers are giving out in-game, i know they are not, i think its something to do with a in game sound glitch, either way it scares the crap out of me every time.

in Audio

Posted by: Solitude.1243

Solitude.1243

I have this problem too.

in Audio

Posted by: Michael.9403

Michael.9403

Yes. Only with this game, however.

in Audio

Posted by: Miskatonic.8451

Miskatonic.8451

Listing your sound device an driver version would help them narrow down the possible causes and hopefully implement a fix.

I’m using a Soundblaster Extreme Music with the 6.0.1.1375 which is the most current version according to Creative Labs.

And yes, I get the awesome loud “POP” out of nowhere as well. Not very often, but when it does happen it is LOUD.

in Audio

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

I used to get a rumbling bass distortion with NPC dialogues in cutscenes. Don’t know if it is still there.

in Audio

Posted by: SentinelArk.5109

SentinelArk.5109

I get this often too – even when I have the master volume turned down to 0. Scares me at times when I’ve had my volume up from listening to music and forget to turn the volume down after turning off the music.

To me, it seems like it occurs most often when I interrupt my own skills such as with Blunderbuss (Engi Rifle 3) interrupting Overcharged Shot (Engi Rifle 4). Though, I am not completely sure.