Semitones for musical instruments

in Audio

Posted by: Lylweien.4185

Lylweien.4185

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone had news regarding semitones. I’m pretty sure that players playing instruments such as the flute have been disappointed to find themselves stuck at some point, unable to play a specific note.

Personally, I’m at around 30 pages of sheets I can’t play properly, and around 12 I can, either because there is no semitone in the melody (pretty rare), or because I shift/absorb the semitone to something both playable and acceptable (wrong notes aren’t, of course).
It would be great, in my humble opinion, to have something added like I suggested some time ago (semitone octave in F1).

Plus, I know several players that are waiting for this to spend their 800 gems. Understandable I’d say, the current instruments are nice (and I’m waiting for new ones), but a regular piano is always better than one without black keys.

What do you think ?

in Audio

Posted by: Jabberwock.6187

Jabberwock.6187

For sure something is missing.
Let’s hope for some job done on that…

in Audio

Posted by: Saibanchou.1467

Saibanchou.1467

Big yes to this! While it is possible to transpose songs, the result is not always pretty and it is definitely a lot more convenient to have a semitone option. Another possible solution would be to change the key of the instrument – not ideal, but a bit better than now.