Silence in the Eye of the North?

in Audio

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

I’m not sure where I should start this topic, anyways.

Since the launch, HoM was my favorite place to make screenshots of my characters, since it’s a small instance with great lighting, and probably the only place in the game my PC can handle on best graphical settings. But I noticed that after the song which plays at the place you port to HoM from ends, no new song is following.

So yeah, I like to idle there, and I don’t like the silence. Streaming from youtube is a bit anti-climatic.

I know not everyone have access to HoM, and not everyone who have spend more time there than it’s necessary to pick up the skins, but it’s odd that there’s no audio in the instance, except for environment or character’s sounds.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

in Audio

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

I know not everyone have access to HoM, and not everyone who have spend more time there than it’s necessary to pick up the skins, but it’s odd that there’s no audio in the instance, except for environment or character’s sounds.

You can go there even if you never played GW1. Vendor in LA sells the portal stones for 0 copper, iirc.

in Audio

Posted by: Twoflower.7031

Twoflower.7031

I like it. It gives the zone a haunted, empty feeling.

Also, I go there to chat a lot, and I like being able to play Youtube in the background without having to mute the game.

in Audio

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

Well, I can go with silence if it’s intended, but after finding similar issues in other instances that seem to be fixed by now (Fireheart Rise), but the question is, is it really intended?

Also, you don’t have to mute the game, there’s an option to silence just the soundtrack.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!