{The Musical Frame Drum}

{The Musical Frame Drum}

in Audio

Posted by: Mint Rain.6798

Mint Rain.6798

Dear ArenaNet,

I noticed this instrument on my birthday (April 8th, today) and originally freaked out stating that I needed it. As I have all your instruments (except the horn and bell ): ). It was then given to me as a gift.

What I did not realize, was that this drum would literally become my life.

I AM SO HAPPY THIS THING IS SO AWESOME AND SO COOL NEVER CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT IS BRILLIANT. Yes, capital letters were needed there. This drum speaks to me. As a drum enthusiast in real life, and someone who spends a lot of time listening to more celtic genre music, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS DRUM IS AWESOME. I can walk with it. I can loop it. I can make cool sounds with it. THIS IS SO AMAZING.

Thank you, so much, for this drum. That is all.
~Minty

(edited by Mint Rain.6798)

{The Musical Frame Drum}

in Audio

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

mind providing a video of how the drum plays? :P I have all the instruments and am tempted to buy the drum but haven’t seen anything on it yet. also happy birthday.

{The Musical Frame Drum}

in Audio

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Check the Black Lion thread, Dulfy posted about it there with a video (as she does for all new items in the store).

It really is the best instrument yet.

{The Musical Frame Drum}

in Audio

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

i like it also so much

but i think the drum is a bit bugy?

sometimes peoples can’t hear my drum if i use
the begin loop1 or begin loop2 option. Oo

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

{The Musical Frame Drum}

in Audio

Xbon.9086

I got it, I must say it’s pretty amazing… I also love how it included a random solo button, lay down a nice loop, then random solo, sounds nice.

Does anyone know the application of random solo #1 and 2? do they work differently?

I’m thinking #2 cancels out everything else until it’s finished, while #1 plays alongside it.

(edited by Xbon.9086)

{The Musical Frame Drum}

in Audio

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Yes it’s amazing, but… 800 Gem?!

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

{The Musical Frame Drum}

in Audio

Xbon.9086

Yes it’s amazing, but… 800 Gem?!

all instruments are 800 gems, no change here. I’ve collected every single one + unbreakable choir bell, they’re easily worth their price for what they offer, though harp still remains my favorite and I feel is the most value.